Remove small birds from Dailies

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
50 Chirpy's, really? I can't even find one :laugh:

Either add a solid spawn somewhere on Caly for EVERY mob, or do not have every mob on daily missions. Or let us turn down a daily mission for a new one.

50 Chirpy's, really? I can't even find one :laugh:

Either add a solid spawn somewhere on Caly for EVERY mob, or do not have every mob on daily missions. Or let us turn down a daily mission for a new one.

Not in game atm, but talk to Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker if he is ingame. Or go just oustide of PA to the north, or maybe kill the ones on the green island next to the Hussk island that are all over, or run around any area with noob mobs really...

Last edited:
That's why it's a BONUS MISSION. meaning you get way more tokens for doing it. Meaning you might have to work or think a little :p There are plenty of chirpies. You can kill them in an hour or so. Not in game atm, but talk to Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker if he is ingame. Or go just oustide of PA to the north, or maybe kill the ones on the green island next to the Hussk island that are all over, or run around any area with noob mobs really...

the bonus is 10 (chirpy, gibnib, fugu) - the 50 kill ones are normal :wise:

Might try going to Medusa tp, haven't been there in a while, but at least the little bastards were sort of walled in and could not go far.

the bonus is 10 (chirpy, gibnib, fugu) - the 50 kill ones are normal :wise:

oh my bad, ty for that.

Well in that case, yeah screw that stupid mission I agree with OP

Follow the road west out of Corinth east hangars. There's usually about 10 along the road and by the time you get tto the end you can turn around and hunt back thru them.

I know there are some random ones here and there. But 50 kills is a big time waste. I'll try the road mentioned above. I have looked in a lot of newbie areas and the Chirpy's weren't around, I'll give it one more go around lol.

If it was the 10 kill bonus Sunsnout mentioned I wouldn't care :laugh:

Chirpy - east island from fort Victoria
Gibnib - island area west from fort Victoria
Fubugara - around Eos teleporter

Yeah, that east island is super awesome, thanks! :laugh:

Indeed, only keep those nasty little birds for the bonus missions. But for a regular daily mission? No thanks.

Took 25 minutes to kill 50 Chirpy's lol, need more spawn :laugh:

Did get an 8 PED global :laugh:

I just wanted to point out that if you want to get daily tokens as cheap as possible this is actually great mission (excluding bonus ones ofc).

50 chirpies at up to old (10,30,30hp) = 1500hp for 1 token

70 osseocollum youngs only (3450hp) = 241500hp for 3 tokens...

Personally i have a limit for daily token price up to 15k hp points (doing feff cave is ~10-11k hp for 1 token depending on roll on bandits/outcasts).

Falagor
:bandit:

I just wanted to point out that if you want to get daily tokens as cheap as possible this is actually great mission (excluding bonus ones ofc).

50 chirpies at up to old (10,30,30hp) = 1500hp for 1 token

70 osseocollum youngs only (3450hp) = 241500hp for 3 tokens...

Personally i have a limit for daily token price up to 15k hp points (doing feff cave is ~10-11k hp for 1 token depending on roll on bandits/outcasts).

Falagor
:bandit:

The issue with small birds is that they run, and using an eco-newb rifle is a pain. Especially when they up and drown themselves. Or run into other mobs :eyecrazy:

I think that is what MA is trying to do. To do it easily, don't go Eco..

I think that is what MA is trying to do. To do it easily, don't go Eco..
Terminator on a chirpy young... Dead! Unless your not maxed, then it's miss, miss, 340 crit! :laugh:

there's spawn for them if you know the places, If you need them when im on caly i'll give you WP

Chirpy - east island from fort Victoria
Gibnib - island area west from fort Victoria
Fubugara - around Eos teleporter

​Ahhh, good to know. Everywhere Entropedia sent me was BS. Thanks!

Back