Question: Calypso Mining Missions

S4400Salvation

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Shaman 4400 Salvation
I would like to see the mining missions from Calypso to be available at Rocktropia/Hell also, if for whatever reason it is possible to complete them on F.O.M.A/Monria then RT/Hell should be added to that list too, i know Arkadia (not sure about Cyrene) has their own missions so i won't ask for those to be added to the list, but afaik RT/Hell have no missions of their own, so to add the purpose of going out there and mine it seems like a no brainer to add this feature.

ps. I love mining at Hell whenever i get bored of F.O.M.A, but since i got my mind set on completing missions Hell is more often a no go for me.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Mining missions for all non-rare resources would also be nice. As opposed to the limited types we have missions for now.

I've spoken to ND recently, and i asked him to add mining missions.. He said "ok"

Rocktropia is different from FOMA/Monria, it is a planet, so don't expect to work on the calypso mining missions there.

Would be nice to have a alternative/lyst/and other ores missions there for sure :yup:

I agree RT missions would be nice.:cool:

I've spoken to ND recently, and i asked him to add mining missions.. He said "ok"

Rocktropia is different from FOMA/Monria, it is a planet, so don't expect to work on the calypso mining missions there.

Would be nice to have a alternative/lyst/and other ores missions there for sure :yup:

Not sure if we can use the logic of RT being a planet so the missions won't work, since Hell is located within RT, what catergory does Hell then fit in?

Hell has exactly the same standards as F.O.M.A and Monria (density/finder range).

I do agree if the Caly missions won't be added to RT then RT should indeed have missions of their own to attract players.

Anyone close to ND mind extracting some info on this subject and posting it here, as laurent quoted ND "ok" is a pretty vague term, i for one would like to visit RT/Hell more often, but give me a reason to.

Not sure if we can use the logic of RT being a planet so the missions won't work, since Hell is located within RT, what catergory does Hell then fit in?

Hell has exactly the same standards as F.O.M.A and Monria (density/finder range).

I do agree if the Caly missions won't be added to RT then RT should indeed have missions of their own to attract players.

Finds in Arkadia Underground count for Arkadia mining missions.
Finds on FOMA and Monria count for Calypso mining missions. (Monria is considered part of 'Calypso planetary system')
Perhaps finds in HELL will count for RT mining missions when there are any.
Indoor/planetside mining rules don't matter as far as I can tell.

Finds in Arkadia Underground count for Arkadia mining missions.
Finds on FOMA and Monria count for Calypso mining missions. (Monria is considered part of 'Calypso planetary system')
Perhaps finds in HELL will count for RT mining missions when there are any.
Indoor/planetside mining rules don't matter as far as I can tell.

Yes in Hell the missions will count for RT, i can be 110% sure about that. :)

But as of now no missions on RT, so they should either enable Caly missions to work at RT or create new ones to attract players like me.

Back