Buying: Buying A.R.C. Elite Male parts!!!!!

MeanMachine

Old Alpha
Society
Rage of the Ancients
The Mean Machine
Buying A.R.C. Elite Male parts!!!!!

Only A.R.C. Elite Foot Guards (F) UL are available atm. No male parts unless you go for the (L) armor set

Only A.R.C. Elite Foot Guards (F) UL are available atm. No male parts unless you go for the (L) armor set

Ah ok :D Well buying when first parts come out than ! :D

bump bump bump

what is that and what do I kill to get that for you?

Regards

Its on Cyrene from some imperium mob i think.I will ask people about it more.

bump bump bump

Pretty sure vortexes looted those footguards.

wow! I just realized the one armor part (female feet) were discovered in mar 2013! I kinda doubt I can just go there and hunt down the rest of the set. maybe they stopped dropping those?!

Regards
Thark

wow! I just realized the one armor part (female feet) were discovered in mar 2013! I kinda doubt I can just go there and hunt down the rest of the set. maybe they stopped dropping those?!

Regards
Thark

They never started, only limited parts dropped (and the UL footguards).

They never started, only limited parts dropped (and the UL footguards).

huh? what's the difference? I mean... what are you saying, what do you mean? I don't get it xD

It means they droped L part i guess back than it just started dropping UL parts only female so far in the game,any male shows up i want it ! :D

bump bumpiiiiii

bump bump bump

bump bumpiiiiiiiiiiiii

buying buying

If any of this UL parts drop on the stats the armor have i dont think they will sell for the MU the F part have:laugh:...

Because +28 ped or so on such a great piece of armor it´s kinda:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Regards,
Lumar

bump bump
iii

bump bump bump

Back