Selling: I am selling out (This is not a rage quit)

Spin Rep Pitt
Nothing to see here, I have requested from MA to delete my account and my final withdraw from this game.

Please stay on topic.

Last edited:
Charlie said "Don't quit"

Else, I would like to buy some of that agi :cool:

Free bump from another Charlie.

to Sheryo

My personal statement of solidarity says "Do not waste more time on playing games rather than catching up in life while I am in my 40 years of age."

Thank you for the post though.

Well regarding your posts they are quite hard to read ( as any posts where only the inventory list is posted ). IOt would be easier if you remove items which cannot be sold, but foremost sort them by categories ( e.g. blueprints, armor, weapons, whatever ) this would make it way easier to read through the list.

Anyway good luck with your ventures aside EU.

From a longtimer to another - Good luck in the future :)

Dude you were 30 when you started Project Entropia!

Sad to see you go.

Current inventory and skills updated.

I will delete my account very soon. If you want free skills with your own E.S.I. let me know.

I will delete my account very soon.

It is impossible to delete your account. MA will tell you that they can cancel and lock the account but it cannot be deleted.

Just an FYI.

It is impossible to delete your account. MA will tell you that they can cancel and lock the account but it cannot be deleted.

Just an FYI.

Wrong. I have had 2 of my old accounts deleted by MA upon request. On the last time they even transferred my CC to my new account for me before they deleted the account.

Back