Twilight volturi spotted in EU over New Year 2015

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I've been meaning to post this pic since Christmas 2015, although they're a secret bunch this powerful vampire coven.

It's not often we see our own Volturi Royalty out in force.

The vampires surely were gathering for the spoils of MM, although none knows if they were shooting the spiders or biting and ripping their heads clean off instead.

No sign of Bella or Edward there, although there were a few suspect looking Jacobs and his pack, looked like bear heads to me though, rather than wolves. Maybe there was going to be a battle.....who knows.

I didn't want to hang around for long in case they were thirsty. so I just managed to get this pic taken before I made a sharp exist.

Rick

p.s Unless the vampires worked out time travel Christmas 2015 hasn't happened yet :tongue2:

Last edited:

Real vampires dont do colour. ;)

The more interesting question would be... You seem to know a lot about Twilight!? :scratch2:;)

What you saw that day was millions of PED in one place. A rare thing to see.

The more interesting question would be... You seem to know a lot about Twilight!? :scratch2:;)

My misses loves it, she's got all the DVD's. I went to see the last film with her at cinema, it was quite good as it goes a lot of action and twist near the end. No embarrassment here, I'm at the age that I cease to care about image...hee,hee.

You seem to know a lot about twilight, to know that I know a lot about twilight Nor, is there a secret fan in the closet? :p

I still chuckle at this pic, it is funny.

Rick

My misses loves it, she's got all the DVD's. I went to see the last film with her at cinema, it was quite good as it goes a lot of action and twist near the end. No embarrassment here, I'm at the age that I cease to care about image...hee,hee.

You seem to know a lot about twilight, to know that I know a lot about twilight Nor, is there a secret fan in the closet? :p

I still chuckle at this pic, it is funny.

Rick
Errrr I remove my question to avoid more questions! :tongue2:

LOL I only got to see the last two as my wife went with someone else, due to other engagements planned. Agreed, no need to worry about image. :beerchug:
And what Few Scars said? :yup:

Haha good stuff :silly2:

Oh you have 777 unread messages in message center.

Back