Info: Be carefull when making Orders

How did you test it?
1) what item (max TT, real TT)?
2) order's max markup?
3) opening bid?
4) buyout bid?

Ulf just closed my support saying it's not a bug, fucking arsehole.

How did you test it?
1) what item (max TT, real TT)?
2) order's max markup?
3) opening bid?
4) buyout bid?

Order is tt+105, item max tt is 40.

I put my item with tt1 on auction at tt+90 SB and tt+140 BO. So if it was like ULF said, it shoudl have sold at 141 ped, cause it is lower than reserved 145ped...

And to add to that, i am certain that these orders are placed by those who abused this system while it worked, so they know it doesnt work anymore and can set normal orders (just like before this bug)

:D lol... Its not a bug, but we fixed it. Now be silent or we change it back!

Sorry to hear.. join the club i gues?
@ snable: I'm pretty sure it will be bought when someone makes a NEW order

Sorry to hear.. join the club i gues?
@ snable: I'm pretty sure it will be bought when someone makes a NEW order

hmm No, as there was auction meeting that criteria before those orders were set. So it is fixed! Or damn.. someone willing to test it out? I ll provide the item and you put the order, if it is fixed we know, you only lose 1ped au fee, i lose the rest.

Looks like ppl dont want to test it out very much.. If anyone on calypso could please set au order for a104 at exactly tt+120, to test it out, it only costs you 1ped, and if it is still bugged, i buy the amp back.

UPDATE: IT IS FIXED just tested it.

Last edited:
BIG BIG Thank you to my soccie Wotan, who helped me to test out, and i am right , IT IS FIXED!

This is excellent news. Thanks, snablesnot.

Yup indeed nice to hear, sad that MA never admitted it.

So to others how did i test:

1. try :
I place tt=1 item on auction for tt+100SB and tt+139 BO.
There was order for tt+105 and item value 40ped

No SALE

2.try.
1 i placed tt=1 item on auction for tt+119 SB and tt+129 BO
2. Wotan set order for tt+120 (higher than SB and if tt count then higher than BO)

No SALE

If there is another way to test, let me know.

Last edited:
It seems legit as long you using someone else orders. You can't fulfill own order ( checked that ) no idea if it was like that before, just during buged period ir it's new feature.

As for MA, support departament and Ulf guy itself it is realy pathetic way they performed that. It's treating support case submiters like idiots. Realy low, so petty.

It seems legit as long you using someone else orders. You can't fulfill own order ( checked that ) no idea if it was like that before, just during buged period ir it's new feature.

As for MA, support departament and Ulf guy itself it is realy pathetic way they performed that. It's treating support case submiters like idiots. Realy low, so petty.

Yeah was using someone elses orders. And tested with mutliple items, placing orders myself also, just to test. So it is fixed.

But about Support part i agree. they should have atleast admitted that there was bug, and it is fixed now, and they didnt understand the support cases,

Big thanks goes to snable for testing! I really hope it's indeed fixed.
And support, I don't even have words for ulf....

I'll provide the item and you put the order, if it is fixed we know, you only lose 1ped au fee, i lose the rest.

Not sure if you've tested it correctly, frankly speaking. (Don't mind me saying.)

But anyway, I doubt that you will only lose 1 PED auction fee.

In my previous test on the A103, I've lost a total of 3.29 PEDs of auction fee for that single test. (Refunded John Phaantom with the full sum and beared the costs.)

Last edited:
Not sure if you've tested it correctly, frankly speaking. (Don't mind me.)

But anyway, I doubt that you will only lose 1 PED auction fee.

In my previous test on the A103, I've lost a total of 3.29 PEDs of auction fee for that single test. (Refunded John Phaantom with the full sum and beared the costs.)

So how should it be tested then?

The one who placed order only lost 1ped, order fee.

I on the other hand spent 19peds total on fees, just to test it out.

So how should it be tested then?

The one who placed order only lost 1ped, order fee.

I on the other hand spent 19peds total on fees, just to test it out.

Ah...I've misunderstood your sentence then. You meant 1 PED lost on auction "Order" fee huh? And I was saying auction fee lost due to what MA charges for the markup.

Anyway, as to what to do to test it....

It was already posted in the screenshot.

But quite frankly....why are we the guys to test whether the bug was fixed and not MA? Not to mention having to bear with the costs of testing too. :scratch2:

We should be paid to be testers. :lolup:

Last edited:
Ah...I've misunderstood your sentence then. You meant 1 PED lost on auction "Order" fee huh? And I was saying auction fee lost due to what MA charges for the markup.

Anyway, as to what to do to test it....

It was already posted in the screenshot.

But quite frankly....why are we the guys to test whether the bug was fixed and not MA? Not to mention having to bear with the costs of testing too. :scratch2:

We should be paid to be testers. :lolup:

But as you see from my posts i already did this :) and it was fixed, so no more over markup orders filled.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...aking-Orders&p=3342470&viewfull=1#post3342470

Yup indeed nice to hear, sad that MA never admitted it.

So to others how did i test:

1. try :
I place tt=1 item on auction for tt+100SB and tt+139 BO.
There was order for tt+105 and item value 40ped

No SALE

2.try.
1 i placed tt=1 item on auction for tt+119SB and tt+129 BO
2. Wotan set order for tt+120 (higher than SB and if tt count then higher than BO)

No SALE

If there is another way to test, let me know.

Well...your SB placed was much much higher than what I've placed. And frankly, I don't know at which point will the bug be triggered.

So to spell it out explicitly.......try SB = 1 PED or the lowest that you can set.

Just received answer to my 2nd support, basically apologizing for not being able to give full info until the bug was fixed. They also sent the compensation I requested, so great work in the end by MA and my apologies to Ulf :)

Almost 2 months later :rolleyes:

Back