Info: Be carefull when making Orders

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Already sent my support case about this.

Created a order today for:
Omegaton A103
days: 1
quantity: 2
MAX Markup addition to TT value: 33.00

As soon as I created the order I received the message that I bought 1 amp.
Great I was thinking, however after checking the message center I see that the order paid too much.
It bought the amp for 52.00 PED total, which translates to 12.06 tt of amp + 39.93 markup
Peds refunded: 11 ped. 63-52=11

39.93 - 33.00 = So overpaid: 6.90?
order_mess_up.jpg

What am I missing here?!

edit:
Natalja xpronto Litvinova constantly relisting low tt A103 now for +53.xx 52.xx 51.xx.
So I removed the remaining order(1 left) I had, he probably knows about this bug?

Last edited:
Looks like it looks at total value of the item, not the markup value?

its odd that you didnt buy two at that price unless the second one had a high TT and actually totalled more than you had reserved.

perhaps that means its screwing up the fact its not full TT?

Last edited:
its odd that you didnt buy two at that price unless the second one had a high TT and actually totalled more than you had reserved.

perhaps that means its screwing up the fact its not full TT?

There were more low tt for higher than 33 ped markup on the auction and it didn't buy those....

Either way they very clearly say "MAX Markup addition to TT value"
And not "whatever we want you to buy"

Lucky it's only 7 ped but it's a scary :eyecrazy: Can't wait for reply from MA

well yeah ,however you look at it if you say 'Max MU TT+33'-you want 'Max MU TT+33'-not 'Max MU TT+39.90ish or close enough'

Seriously very bad bug... hope it will be fixed.

So is the magic formula for this bug multiple,unlimited,non stackable items ordered then?

MA needs to just revert back to the old auction order system because this one is nothing but problems

Did you make a support case?

MA needs to just revert back to the old auction order system because this one is nothing but problems

Did you make a support case?

Yeah I agree. I made the support case right after I noticed, taking bets on how long it will take to receive a reply

This is what ulf told me.. I still don't understand it, maybe someone can explain?

Hi Killer Bee,

I think you've misunderstood the order system, it will always order for full TT value + the value given, when you've purchased an item it is the TT value of the item + the additional PED cost.

So it is still possible for you to have paid that amount, there is no bug that allows for a faulty Order however the numbers make it seem so.

Thank you for your report.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

This is what ulf told me.. I still don't understand it, maybe someone can explain?

It looks like they misunderstood your support case..

As it looks like they dont understand that the order payed more than you wanted. Maybe send another case with more details.

But it looks like it has been fixed already.. as there are quite a few orders that would buy if it wouldnt count tt+ but total price only.

Hi Killer Bee,

I think you've misunderstood the order system, it will always order for full TT value + the value given, when you've purchased an item it is the TT value of the item + the additional PED cost.

So it is still possible for you to have paid that amount, there is no bug that allows for a faulty Order however the numbers make it seem so.

Thank you for your report.

Kind regards,

Here's my "understanding" of what Ulf had written:
1 - "...it will always order for full TT value + the value given..."
This means that the "order" system will make orders at "full TT value" of the item (A103 in this case) + the MU you've given.
In other words -> 30 PEDs (full TT of A103) + 33 PEDs (MU set) = 63 PEDs

2 - "...
when you've purchased an item, it is at the TT value of the item + the additional PED cost..."
The A103 that the system bought for you was 12.06 tt of amp + 39.93 markup (52 PEDs).

3 - So why did this order go through?
Because 52 PEDs is considered to be "below" the "price" that you've set for the order...which is 63 PEDs.

Hence Ulf's statement of:
"So it is still possible for you to have paid that amount, there is no bug that allows for a faulty Order however the numbers make it seem so."

Here's my "understanding" of what Ulf had written:
1 - "...it will always order for full TT value + the value given..."
This means that the "order" system will make orders at "full TT value" of the item (A103 in this case) + the MU you've given.
In other words -> 30 PEDs (full TT of A103) + 33 PEDs (MU set) = 63 PEDs

2 - "...
when you've purchased an item, it is at the TT value of the item + the additional PED cost..."
The A103 that the system bought for you was 12.06 tt of amp + 39.93 markup (52 PEDs).

3 - So why did this order go through?
Because 52 PEDs is considered to be "below" the "price" that you've set for the order...which is 63 PEDs.

Hence Ulf's statement of:
"So it is still possible for you to have paid that amount, there is no bug that allows for a faulty Order however the numbers make it seem so."

However the system asks for MAX Markup addition to TT value and not "total ped you want to pay".
this problem doesn't happen with the other orders I see..

If this is as intented, I would have bought the other amp that natalja (that knows more i'm sure) aswell, but that didn't happen.

However the system asks for MAX Markup addition to TT value and not "total ped you want to pay".
this problem doesn't happen with the other orders I see..

If this is as intented, I would have bought the other amp that natalja (that knows more i'm sure) aswell, but that didn't happen.

Ah....maybe I've understood what he said wrongly then...

Last edited:
Yeah that support case is gonna need some clarification for me too.

I sort of interpret it as Sawachika says (and what I suspected was happening) but that completely contradicts the 'instruction' on the order and doesn't explain why it didn't fill the second order in the same way.

Its a shame you cancelled the second half of that order as you could have got a friend to list the amp you bought in the same way and see if it filled the second order.

perhaps it can be tested with some very low value unlimited un-stackable like a jester or something.

EDIT: If we have interpreted Ulf correctly then the implications are that people should list their item at the lowest TT possible to maximise the MU and the line 'MAX Markup addition to TT value'
should be changed today.

Last edited:
Yeah that support case is gonna need some clarification for me too.

I sort of interpret it as Sawachika says (and what I suspected was happening) but that completely contradicts the 'instruction' on the order and doesn't explain why it didn't fill the second order in the same way.

Its a shame you cancelled the second half of that order as you could have got a friend to list the amp you bought in the same way and see if it filled the second order.

perhaps it can be tested with some very low value unlimited un-stackable like a jester or something.

EDIT: If we have interpreted Ulf correctly then the implications are that people should list their item at the lowest TT possible to maximise the MU and the line 'MAX Markup addition to TT value'
should be changed today.

Just logged into the game...

And quite frankly...what Ulf said doesn't make sense...if its like what we've interpreted.

I took a look at orders just now and found two potential cases to look at, namely, Armor Plating Mark.5B and EMT Kit Ek-2600.

Orders

Armor Plating Mark.5B14 (QTY)TT+36.11 PED (Max MU)
EMT Kit Ek-26004 (QTY)TT+30.00 PED (Max MU)

If using our interpretation, then those two existing plates and one ek-2600 currently in auction should have been sold.

Auctions

Armor Plating Mark.5B8.05 PED (TT)57 PED (BO)
Armor Plating Mark.5B7.83 PED (TT)56 PED (BO)
EMT Kit Ek-260013.93 PED (TT)74 PED (BO)

But they are currently still up there and untouched by the orders. So it doesn't make sense at all... :scratch2:

Reactions: jod

And quite frankly...what Ulf said doesn't make sense...if its like what we've interpreted.

I took a look at orders just now and found two potential cases to look at, namely, Armor Plating Mark.5B and EMT Kit Ek-2600.

Orders

Armor Plating Mark.5B14 (QTY)TT+36.11 PED (Max MU)
EMT Kit Ek-26004 (QTY)TT+30.00 PED (Max MU)

If using our interpretation, then those two existing plates and one ek-2600 currently in auction should have been sold.

Auctions

Armor Plating Mark.5B8.05 PED (TT)57 PED (BO)
Armor Plating Mark.5B7.83 PED (TT)56 PED (BO)
EMT Kit Ek-260013.93 PED (TT)74 PED (BO)

But they are currently still up there and untouched by the orders. So it doesn't make sense at all... :scratch2:

It all makes sense if support didnt understand the first support case, they didnt understand that more was paid. Another support case should clear this mess up.

Well that kills that idea...

It all makes sense if support didnt understand the first support case, they didnt understand that more was paid. Another support case should clear this mess up.

I'll have to go with this for now.

Killahbee did you provide them with something like this....

bug_crop.jpg

A picture tells a thousand words.

EDIT:Forget the edit it still makes no sense why it should happen with this order and not the others sawachika pointed out.

Last edited:
I'm just shocked that you got a response the next day.

After making a second support case today i am completely clueless!!!

Hi Killer Bee,

When you create the order it is for MAX TT + The value you decide.

When the order gets posted in your message center the auction tells you the CURRENT TT + the additional you payed.

If you buy a low TT item it will show as you are paying more but you are not as MAX TT is not the same as CURRENT TT.

For example, you buy an item which you are willing to pay MAX TT + 33PED and you paid TT + 39PED this means that there is 6PED missing from the TT value since it is not a FULL TT item.

Kind regards,

Ulf is drinking maybe?
If not it shall be be impossible to order those UL guns with few thousand ped tt value from now on...

I get what he is saying, it is not any good though.

Say, you want to buy a "Bee hide", the max TT of the item is 100 PED, and the minimum is 3 PED. You want to pay a maximum of +30 PED for it. If you enter TT+30 in order system, it will buy any Bee Hide which has a lower combined TT value and markup than 130 PED, meaning that at a worst case scenario, you are buying 3 PED Bee Hide for 130 PED, with a markup of +127.

If this is the way it is supposed to be, the order system sucks.

I get what he is saying, it is not any good though.

Say, you want to buy a "Bee hide", the max TT of the item is 100 PED, and the minimum is 3 PED. You want to pay a maximum of +30 PED for it. If you enter TT+30 in order system, it will buy any Bee Hide which has a lower combined TT value and markup than 130 PED, meaning that at a worst case scenario, you are buying 3 PED Bee Hide for 130 PED, with a markup of +127.

If this is the way it is supposed to be, the order system sucks.

Ok if this is the way its supposed to be tho it still doesnt explain why i only bought 1 amp and not the other1 or the 1 natalja listef. My mind just blew up tryimg to understand this

Sounds like Ulf doesn't understand that his way of thinking about auction orders is wrong, and therefore your message probably isn't getting through to the developers who do know how the order system is supposed to work. I'd try an alternate channel, kim or one of the other devs, someone who can actually see that this is a bug.

2 days ago i made a order for a couple keys at Ark at +8
The same day the order filled for +19
So it will fill the order no matter what the price is, because the hold extra ped for the TT value even if the key is empty.
I didnt create support because, none has been answered since late December.

Edit:
After reading the explanation, it seems like they are charging full TT and then charge for remaining TT again!
That is just weird and wrong

Last edited:
Wow that sucks, thanks for the heads up was actually thinking about placing an order coming up, but not if this crap is happening and MA support thinks it is working correctly.

Pfft ok so Ulf is saying/believes what we thought he meant?

Just point him to this thread and Sawachikas post about the other similar orders that didnt fill and see if that makes sense to him or if he can explain it.

Pfft ok so Ulf is saying/believes what we thought he meant?

Just point him to this thread and Sawachikas post about the other similar orders that didnt fill and see if that makes sense to him or if he can explain it.

I did forward him to this thread.... I'm not sure I should make ANOTHER support case about it tho....

maybe you guys can help me with what to type in it, because what i'm typing clearly isn't working :scratch2:

Dear support,

Thank you for warning! :)

One more post about same issue posted today here:
hello, I back this because I had a problem after spending a purchase order for a fi / ra / co beast.
I placed my order tt + 60, so I was charged 123 + 60 = 183ped and was immediately executed tt tt + 178.77 with a 4.22 ped ... so for a total of 183ped.
What is this joke?
I received the message of the sale that says my order was to TT + 60 MAX markup.
I come back from a short break before the game and I never saw that.

I sent a support and that is what I am told:

When you create the order it is for MAX TT + The value you decide.

When the order gets posted in your Message Center the auction tells you the CURRENT TT + the additional you payed.

If you buy a low TT item It Will show as you are paying more profit you arent as MAX TT is not the Saami as CURRENT TT.

I hope this Clarifies the situation it is in according with the numbers you put in, this due to how est the work orders, When Placing an order you pay up front for the TT + The additional Amount it Would Be not so for it to Withdraw more than you've already Given it from your account.

Thank you for warning! :)

One more post about same issue posted today here:

So he also got it ASA he created the order.. Possible that the BUG (yes MA it is a bug) only happens when you create the order. It would explain why natalja's listed amp was completely ignored by my order.

I still don't know what to do tho... should i make ANOTHER support case??

Back