Discovery: ARC Initiate's Armor (unl) + Ecotron v.15e (L)

Status

Tanator

Dominant
Society
Task Force
Fate Thanatos Themis
i finally made enough missions from ARC Faction Rank1 pool to gather 200 Badges. This gave me the access to the ARC Rank1 vendor, where i could buy some nice toys :)

ARC Initiate's Armor (unl)
PRINT-SCREEN-2015-01-16-21-34-42.jpg

and

Ecotron v.15e (L)
PRINT-SCREEN-2015-01-16-21-33-36.jpg

for more info check CyreneSecrets.com

Congratz, that sure is a nice armor

That's nice armour, and the 25 acid makes it very interesting even if non-tradable

You say the badges let you enter the room then you buy it, does it cost tt price or is there a markup?

Got info from auction orders;

arm, glove, thigh, shin = 28tt each
harness, hat = 30tt
foot = 2.2tt

Hope you've sent a support about that foot guard, looks like decimal in wrong place and it should be 22tt

Overall tt is low considering the protection you get, so that detracts from it a but but still nice.

Last edited:
Nice cold protection for MM

Gratz

Rick

Guess I'm getting a new project to work on :D Big gz on that armor :D

Nice range on that gun as well.

That armor is like Nemesis but with great elemental protection, especially that acid :yay:

Cool! its like other mmo reputation vendor? interresing

so its stuck to avatar ?

Me likey :) so how does one go about getting some ? ( a laymens guide to the relevant mission to aquire this would be awesome )

WooT! Gz!

Perfect for Cyrene mob's and there crazy hidden dmg!

I want! :eyecrazy:

Me likey :) so how does one go about getting some ? ( a laymens guide to the relevant mission to aquire this would be awesome )

click that cyrene secrets link...lots of great info there.

That's some pretty good all around protection on the armor, better than viceroy. Just add plates and you are good for most mid level mobs. Can we get a confirm that you only need to pay TT price for this armor?

I can assure u that once u get there, u should not have any trouble to get currency used to pay for goods in this vendor :)

I can assure u that once u get there, u should not have any trouble to get currency used to pay for goods in this vendor :)

So the only way to get this is by doing the all missions chain for the stuff we need or like viceroy we can get the mats from AH and get the armor from the NPC?

Regards,
Lumar

You have a website about the planet and then act all cryptic when someone asks a question. C'mon, what is it?

hmm

Says the special vendor Is inside the Hub, which worries me nearing 50 and I start thinking r these HUB ONLY items.. meaning only can be uses inside PVP HUB like many weapons r only able to be used inside and so on]

You have a website about the planet and then act all cryptic when someone asks a question. C'mon, what is it?

yup, ur totally right - it is my website where i share about planet cyrene as much as i like to, and its quite alot already.

cheers

ps. Saurn - this armor works outside of the hub :)

yup, ur totally right - it is my website where i share about planet cyrene as much as i like to, and its quite alot already.

cheers

ps. Saurn - this armor works outside of the hub :)

Ok, can you give me one little hint :) I really don't like pvp, so is it anything to do with pvp? I don't want to do pvp and I don't want to have to buy this currency from someone who does pvp.

Ok, can you give me one little hint :) I really don't like pvp, so is it anything to do with pvp? I don't want to do pvp and I don't want to have to buy this currency from someone who does pvp.

It has nothing to do with pvp.

big + Rep to Fate for this cyrene-secrets.com website , something Entropedia should maybe follow ( and vice versa ) :)

i am commiting to doing Arc Faction mission chain as well .

Huh? So we do not use PED to pay for the armor then. Okay thanks for clearing that up. It would be helpful if you could let us know what we do use to pay for it then, and its cost. Please :yup:

I would hate to spend all the time and PED doing the missions for the badges and then find out I have to pay a ridiculous amount for the armor. Being cryptic about it is probably the worst way to get players over there to try it out, by the way, it makes it seem like there is a catch to it all :wise:

Huh? So we do not use PED to pay for the armor then. Okay thanks for clearing that up. It would be helpful if you could let us know what we do use to pay for it then, and its cost. Please :yup:

I would hate to spend all the time and PED doing the missions for the badges and then find out I have to pay a ridiculous amount for the armor. Being cryptic about it is probably the worst way to get players over there to try it out, by the way, it makes it seem like there is a catch to it all :wise:
not important

Last edited:

yeah ur right, i got malicious intentions sharing the info about the armor here and how to get it. I got the armor set, it wasnt hard for me. It can be different for some1 other tho.

u know what, just dont do this ARC faction missions if u dont want to, but for sure ull see more of those sets comming

anyway, next time ill put some data on the cyrenesecrets.com and let u all wonder what that came from.
most ppl do like this, cuz its RCE right?

Mod plz close this topic, cuz its getting weird when i try to help ppl here.

Cheers.

Status
Back