Harassment in PVP

Lol. It is pvp. Shoot him or leave nothing forces you to stay there. Otherwise every pvper with shittier gear than you could be called harasser. Man up and deal with it.

It'd be good to know if IT IS OR IT ISNT harrassment to follow a player just to purelly decay and not even engange a fight, because if it is allowed, I will hire a army or 20 noob with flames to decay people who decayed me on purpose, after all it'd be fair right? (just giving example)

I do agree with what some people say,
it is pvp so whatever gun they use should go sure, I was one of the first explaining them that.

however...
Using dirt tricks on book like hiding in pet, like some person that posted here that claims everyone else using pet, when he spawns the largest area ocupying pet when being shot at, and then moves it in a way to stand on top of others (even if you dont move) and cry out on chat "omg i got a screen of you use pet, report sent".
And pet honestly is only a small thing.

How can people have 100% hitrate with regular weapons when hitboxes in EU are as broken as we know, but with rocket, which is splash damage, sometimes they can take 10-15 hits with 2k SGA rocket TIERED on someone before 1 shoting :scratch2: I don't like to use tinfoil hat but it doesn't make sense imo.

Also doesnt make sense how without pets around (small or big EVEN if you run around them) there's not a miss by a few group of players with weapons, but when you just run around the mob (small as nusul, which is the one I've got the HP buff on) they always miss?
Don't tell me their mighty aiming trick is because people have large shoe sizes ? :laugh:

TOP OF EVERYTHING
No matter of pvp changes or stays the same
There will always be someone disliking the changes, ALWAYS, because it is impossible to please everyone.
Would be nice however, to know that the game is done cleanly tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGNyqIYUMY

first video i show why pvp become dead becuse people use exploits.
that time it was no pets to hide under, then this was the solution.
this scares people that realy want to pvp in game away and i think this is harrasment.

the other video i found on youtube show some people that want to join the pvp fun. and it made me laugh becuse it was realy a funny video :). this is what pvp all about, get a team do tactics talk in skype. if u lose get bigger team or go another place that fits ur gear more. people buy gear armor to fits the lvls. here u see what they do when they see they lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlfrRMCIcRo

so the top video u see dirty play that destroy the pvp in eu.
the other video u show what pvp all about. no dirty tricks clean team tactics.

first video i show why pvp become dead becuse people use exploits.
that time it was no pets to hide under, then this was the solution.
this scares people that realy want to pvp in game away and i think this is harrasment.

the other video i found on youtube show some people that want to join the pvp fun. and it made me laugh becuse it was realy a funny video :). this is what pvp all about, get a team do tactics talk in skype. if u lose get bigger team or go another place that fits ur gear more. people buy gear armor to fits the lvls. here u see what they do when they see they lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlfrRMCIcRo

so the top video u see dirty play that destroy the pvp in eu.
the other video u show what pvp all about. no dirty tricks clean team tactics.

I tought the person ifrst video NEVER used any cheat or bug of any sort... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
ANYWAY!
The second video is fun to happen and is why i like to engange them for good sports, without making it harrassment or personal dispute or something.

<removed third-party hosted image link>
pk.jpg

Example Pic Only*

Returning to PVP just to decay armor, vehicles not to PK. If actually come out to fight thats one thing but some ppl dont.

Harassment (/həˈræsmənt/ or /ˈhærəsmənt/) covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

Its PK for ppl to PK not to come out and decay ppls armor and say hahaha i costed you alot of money for a few pec, you loose...

Good Job MA I hope you get more ppl in game so dishonest and without respect...

And if players in a Respectable Soc should do somthing like this, you should get more members like this. I mean really some Soc Leader's whats going on when some of you are such a respected and good players??

This Thread is about harassment in PVP and what others think about it, is it occurring, do others think it needs to be addressed...

to answer the question in the picture .... NO, of course it isn't ... It's pvp, player versus player and that is exactly what't depicted. If this guys gets the better of you, you need to be smarter, but it looks like you got some coin, bought expensive gear and now you whine like a little girl, lol

Make PvP 10% of cost, same as in fort events! More people could afford to shoot back, and less people would purely go there to waste the enemies PEDs :)

Make PvP 10% of cost, same as in fort events! More people could afford to shoot back, and less people would purely go there to waste the enemies PEDs :)

Even if it was like that, It wouldnt matter as long there are people exploiting/ Cheating with the system.
Good example how support literally takes a shit over some people?
I'll share a litle experience.

A year ago I was member of a society, which for the rightfull reasons I will not name, I had friends there and all, but I didnt leave on best terms,
I kept being harrassed in and outside pvp, and I don't mean being shot at, because its pvp, its how it roles, I'm fine with that, I mean constantly chasing where I would hunt, what I would do, mob stealing, It was annoying and harrassment, either way, i enabled it, because i'd feel it'd be a low trick to report.
All i ended up doing was talking sense and tell them to act as grown up, because after all, i was in that group for some years, was the society i was the longest in, and I said i woulnd't really take personaly if some of my friends would have to shot me because of soc orders in pvp (which some asked me to be in good grace with the soc).

Everything crossed the line, when some members know about my RL, contacts, family, as I did for them, and it seems that even the fact that I ignored them wasn't enough, they started threatening me IRL, that they would come to my place and finish the deal since they couldnt do it ingame, and sadly, im not just saying, I've got enough logs... Logs that i ended up sharing with MindArk, because i believe RL threats shouldnt be taken easy specially when its a RCE game.

Still in good faith, i didnt report... Couldn'tve been a drunk act and we all got those bad moments, but it kept on going, drunk or not, and it expanded, from 1 member to few saying the exact same thing, and they said they reported me for... abusing pvp system? :scratch2:
Not to mention they were spreading in channels all over false acusations about me, claiming false stuff and manipulating facts to try to get at me.

So I made a report, which I got asking if i did such a thing, I was monitored and assured that I follow everything by the book, and to keep the behaviour since there were people interested in doing all it takes to get me baned for some reason.
After being reported for no reason, I proceeded to report for my RL threats.

How it was handled?
I made a report 6 months after i left that society, 6 months, of taking crap and constant harrassment, provided all logs, videos of some bug abuses also, just asking to keep it clean.
I had to re-open the same support 7 TIMES because it kept getting closed until I said was lack of respect providing me info I was being reported by few, and ignore something serious as RL threat.

I was able to keep a support opened where i provided once again everything, which I was waiting on their investigation for probably 7-8months, So i gave up and just closed it, because it was still open with no answer for that long.

Few days ago, I joked with a guy i knew, he asked for BB Spawn, and i said "I dont know and even if i knew i wouldnt fking tell you", took me few seconds to be pm'd by a MA Official saying "Seriously Paulo?" One of the Officials that was monitoring the whole thing.

Too long didn't read version (tl;dr)

I was reported for multiple random senseless crap, and was told about it, and asked to keep my behaviour,
I reported RL threats and serious bugs along with it, i had to wait several months so in the end, i had to close the support myself

So tell me, no matter who you are, my friend, enemy, even if you dont know me,
Do you think after what you read that all "players got the same chances in Entropia Universe"? I'm not talking even about loot theories

In my head - No.

PS: And yes, i do use the ignore function in-game, it is a good filter, the only time to deal with some people sadly (not only those rookie chat scamers)

If someone keys a expenisve cars paint job just out of malice and you see it happening is one thing.
If its YOUR car being keyed you feel an entirely different way...

Spend 2,000 peds on armor and come let these ppl flame it but not PK.

Don't come to a pvp area if you're not prepared to get your armour scratched.
Easy as that.

If I had an overly expensive car I'd not take it to the bad parts of town, obviously.

The whole reason with pvp is that you're allowed to nag ppl and kill them.
And everyone has the right to fight back...

Obviously I wouldn't want to experience The Purge irl, that is why I come to Entropia to do pvp.
Or maybe this was just a silly reference, lol...

Lol. It is pvp. Shoot him or leave nothing forces you to stay there. Otherwise every pvper with shittier gear than you could be called harasser. Man up and deal with it.

Exactly!

to answer the question in the picture .... NO, of course it isn't ... It's pvp, player versus player and that is exactly what't depicted. If this guys gets the better of you, you need to be smarter, but it looks like you got some coin, bought expensive gear and now you whine like a little girl, lol

Exactly!

why don't you just kill him before he reaches you ?
You said it's PVP, you are here to kill people aren't you ?
So you suck at PK and he reaches you, then why don't you use a weapon that will bring you an edge ? Not long time ago you were bitching against a rocket launcher, why don't you use that one ?

Too much questions i know, but it gives you a chance to answer to at least one.

why don't you just kill him before he reaches you ?
You said it's PVP, you are here to kill people aren't you ?
So you suck at PK and he reaches you, then why don't you use a weapon that will bring you an edge ? Not long time ago you were bitching against a rocket launcher, why don't you use that one ?

Too much questions i know, but it gives you a chance to answer to at least one.

Stuff like this

No matter how skilled you are (that team combined is well over 750 hp, the 3 of them there) and yet cant get rid of someone with 160-180hp)
No disrespect, but if you haven't been there to experience it / watch it, you should prolly do it and watch it.

I know Kull, he isnt the highest skilled person, he always seeks pvp fight, never cared for waste, that i can garantee you. I know(and he can mistake me if im wrong) if he has had a good fight, he will be happy at the end of the day, wining or losing, and i saw him being beaten up for several hours alone vs a team of 4.

The person decaying wont engange a fight if he is on his own, even with a group, while others are fighting, he will be flaming.
Check it yourselves tho, maybe after some stuff he read he might've changed.

This is the solution to all the problems of the oil rig.

Not sure who started the flaming, but I've seen most of the top pker do it at one time or another. However, not many players tp to the rig just to flame: it was usually to make someone stop fapping and to shoot, or to remove a vehicle they were hiding in. Is flaming harassment? not sure, it is a pvp zone, but, personally, I would not do it.

Last edited:
When owning high mu (L), it is one of the risks to take. The only thing i see wrong here is someone worrying about his high mu limited armor getting decayed. Just like having ninja spawns and decaying more for nothing.

Nearly anything goes in pvp except exploits. Don't like it? Don't go there. MA does not care, so there are your rules.

Honestly I think, flaming is a low way of pvping!
But i dont see it as direcly harassment! But i could get you example on what harassment in pvp is ;) cuz rather lose decay on an armor then see how some adult ppl are getting personal against ppl they only know from a game! So next time that words like EU whore is used at my person cuz some apparantly has to get nasty in the mouth to feel uber in this game, i will report it! Pvp or not!

I PVP now and again, but not a lot anymore. In PVP there should be minimal rules. Adding harassment rules is a dangerous slope for more nit picky rules to follow.

If you can take the heat stay out of PVP. Especially at the oil rig anyway any use of guns and weapons should be able to be used on any avatar/armor. Before Vu 10 I would hang out at the rig a little and I didnt even mind the mob trains. It was a tactic that had limited success.

PvP is the only part of the game that is truly sandbox - that is why MA will never change it. They advertise this game as a sandbox so it is necessary that there be at least a small bit of it true sandbox. If you don't like the sandbox aspect of this game only go to places where there isn't the rules of true sandbox in place.

You again...bitchin some more eh. Asked me to leave the other thread to ppl who still actually PK huh. Looks to me like all you want is to stand there with youre fancy shit you cant afford and bitch when ppl come do stuff they have always done in PVP.

GTFOoPVP or sell that shit you cant afford and piss off to the noob rig. Youre the kind of shit id rather take out of its misery than help !!!!!!

<<<<<<<

<removed> PVP is less and less for PVPers!!!11111

Last edited by a moderator:
This is NOT true mate, there have never been decay in all years iv been playing the game until the flamethrower came and BA started to use it to decay people.:wise:

Ever since I started playing there have been people who jump around and fap to make others spend at rig. I don't see this any different. Have I used flame on people who have done that? Yes and I will continue to when I feel like it.

Small weapons were not used much at rig. It was more a strategy at landgrabs. I'm pretty sure Dan is referring to that. I remember one time in particular Rony wasn't dieing in eon and with mod fap so people used small weapons until eon broke down.

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
Many feel very strongly about what some people do, and mainly its only 1 person in all of EU doing these things.

Well tell the "many" to keep on bloody FEELING or start bloody SHOOTING ffs.

There seems to be a lot of big panthers in the PVP zones......:rolleyes:

Ont: I agree with OP; if the sole purpose of the act done by the avatar in question is to disturb, it is indeed harassment. However, I can see how the flamethrower could fit well with certain tactics, but that does not seem to be the case this time.

I am not a PVPer.

Last edited:
S.I. Flame throwers are really fast firing, very very easy to hit someone with, and cost very little to use.

Its near impossible to dodge a flamethrower, and even more impossible to see the person to shoot them when they are flaming you because of the flame animation.

Small guns they actually need skill and dont hit you all the time, if your intent is to get someone armor off and kill them that is one thing.

If you just come into PVP areas JUST to flame or shoot with small gun's players and have no intent on killing anyone... or you run around shooting cars or planes of ppl when none are in them and you have someone repair, with intent to break there vehicle....

If you are fighting against someone who only owns flamethrower then why would you wear armor if concerned about decay? It is extremely easy to remove or put on armor now.

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
Back