Harassment in PVP

KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
deactivated

Last edited:
Simple, nothing will change while MA support benificts some players to harm others.

The hidden message is kinda do whatever you want.
Because it depends who you are and what you are doing that you suffer consequences.

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
i realy try see something wrong but since its allowed in pvp and you enter pvp zone prepare self to get decay/losts dont matter whats excuse

guy give you 1dmg but you dont want kill he , who its problem?

On the positive side, that's a really cool looking pic you got there in the OP. :) I like it.

Not because of the subject matter, it's just a real cool action shot.

deactivated

Last edited:
Rig is always been about decay :laugh: nothing new since when rig is so fair :scratch2:

it's PVP, he can use whatever weapon he likes.

deactivated

Last edited:
Isma PK's and pays for big armor and big guns

Input is valued, but ive never seen in PK,
If someone keys a expenisve cars paint job just out of malice and you see it happening is one thing.
If its YOUR car being keyed you feel an entirely different way...

Spend 2,000 peds on armor and come let these ppl flame it but not PK.

That's a very bad analogy. It's PVP. I don't see this as harassment. Could easily just be a tactic for you to get pissed off and take off your armor.. then he can kill you easily. In the end, you are in PVP.. his tactics vs. yours. He is spending money to make you flustered.. you are posting on PCF and getting upset.. therefore he wins because that very well could be your intent. The question is.. was being in PVP where no real gain can be had worth the decay and time you spent getting pissed off at someone who enjoys tormenting you.

Her-Ass-Meant-So-Much-3-(dd)++2012.png

Isma PK's and pays for big armor and big guns

Input is valued, but ive never seen in PK,
If someone keys a expenisve cars paint job just out of malice and you see it happening is one thing.
If its YOUR car being keyed you feel an entirely different way...

Spend 2,000 peds on armor and come let these ppl flame it but not PK.
I get decay everyday so why you so mad
Best way is support my idea of you looking for real change get cars of PvP rig the entired yellow dot and people start to tp back maybe that slow decay a bit :silly2:

deactivated

Last edited:
Under what parameters/rules/standard does it say that I must kill other people when I am in a Player vs. Player atmosphere? PK is not required in PVP. It really means anything goes.

I can:

• Kill you
  • Damage you, but not kill you
  • Send mobs to you to kill you
  • Send mobs to damage you but not kill you
  • Heal people doing aforementioned things
  • Enlist people to do aforementioned things
  • Watch and do nothing

You are in PVP. You should expect any of the things listed above. If not, you shouldn't be in PVP because that is PVE. If I or anyone wants to kill you over and over again in PVP because you keep returning.. then that is fair game. Same with decaying your armor because you keep wearing it. I would be paying for the ammo and you will have to pay for the armor to withstand said onslaught.. or you could just kill the guy and be done with it.

deactivated

Last edited:
/mod note/

I'll accept this thread is intended as a serious discussion about what actions may constitute 'harassment' in pvp, rather than merely an extension of an ingame personal dispute between individuals.

I've therefore asked him to edit the pic that was in the OP, to make it a generic picture that doesn't identify any particular player.
Note: It also needs to be uploaded to the forum Gallery, and linked from there, rather than linked to a 3rd-party image hosting site.

It was always been like this.
10 years a go flame guns didnt exist.
Also weapon amps and enchancers didn exist.
So dude in Eon and with mod fap was almost unkilable.
So how you kill him? - decay that Eon first.
Right no Flamethrower in that time but ppl used tt pistols like M2201 with 75 reload.
On old forum were many vids about it with known vets and socs as actors.
Messages like - Global: Team "Rig is closed, come and get us...." killed Atrox stalker ... were frequent and everyone could know that there is some fun going.
Ofc PE didnt have vehicles or TP chips what do not mean it was less fun, at contrary it mean that nowdays players dont have that part of fun any more.

So nothing new.

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
IF* you kill a person

They return an dodge and flame you,

You kill same person...

You kill same person...

You kill same person...

You kill same person...

You kill same person...

You kill same person...

You kill same person...

You kill same person...

Thats not PVP

Harassment (/həˈræsmənt/ or /ˈhærəsmənt/) covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment

You are very right FiveDollar* but that is not the case at all here.

You could also say it is harassment that you keep killing him :)

deactivated

Last edited:
This is what I mean, harassment in PVP is it happening?

Its hard to say because ppl are different.
Im not pker and usualy never go there but still for me is not harashemnt and this is just personal opinion like old teliing - war is war and in war evrything is allowed untill you get killed.
You will never get ppl to agree to one side or anothert and take it as common behaviour.

For that we need to ask MA to give us back missing part.
Ofc PE didnt have vehicles or TP chips what do not mean it was less fun, at contrary it mean that nowdays players dont have that part of fun any more.

That was adrenalina - knowing that death is painful and it cost time and effort.
That once killed you had to run back about 30 minits and avoid and survive armax stalkers, or ambulimax old alfa to stakers, or robots and more closely all kind of atroxes from dominant to stalkers, ara.. - all that just to come back.

So ppl are so different, 100 ppl 100 opinions, angles of view or reasons - in that way is hard to make common agreement about what is harashment and what is not.

Make pettition to MA of what i sugested instead - remove vehicles and tp chips for pvp zone and give some sort of pain and meaning when killed in PvP.

Agree with Dan also delay the player 29 sec death like LG
and no cars around the yellow area pvp zone I think this could solve the problem a bit :dunce:

If all weapons are allowed then all weapons are allowed and you use them as you see fit.

To me its just another tactic....Dirty,underhanded?...maybe but pvp isnt exactly the best environment to breed gentlemen :ahh:

I believe Kim once said, he couldnt care less what happens in pvp, beside that, PvPers crying lately is getting amusing.
Its like, theyre are allowed to do/use tactics as they please, and will cry if someone else outplays them.

Rig is always been about decay :laugh: nothing new since when rig is so fair :scratch2:

This is NOT true mate, there have never been decay in all years iv been playing the game until the flamethrower came and BA started to use it to decay people.:wise:

It was always been like this.
10 years a go flame guns didnt exist.
Also weapon amps and enchancers didn exist.
So dude in Eon and with mod fap was almost unkilable.
So how you kill him? - decay that Eon first.
Right no Flamethrower in that time but ppl used tt pistols like M2201 with 75 reload.
On old forum were many vids about it with known vets and socs as actors.
Messages like - Global: Team "Rig is closed, come and get us...." killed Atrox stalker ... were frequent and everyone could know that there is some fun going.

So nothing new.

I did alot of PK, and i can not remember people did like that.
Maybe someone did but really rare in that case.
Today some people decay 90% of the time and never attack.

Last edited:
Anything goes in pvp.
Whining about pvp should be against the EULA.

Great KIM once said: "If it happens in PVP I couldnt care less".

And I agree with him. Does anyone force you to be there? If you dont like it just move somewhere else. So many crying threads about PVP lately.

The way I look at it is just turn the other way faping and jumping and the other shooting is not decay :scratch2:

Back