Question: EU at 3840x2160 4K resolution?

chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
EU at 3840x2160 UHD "4K" resolution?

Hello all. Does the game support UHD 3840x2160 resolution? Am I correct in assuming the problem running the game at that resolution is the text and HUD graphics would be too small to legibly read?

Has anything been said anywhere about support for these new higher resolution monitors?

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
Nah its recent feature in both nvdia/ati called super scaling
force you rendering bigger resolution for better quality

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/ar...-improves-your-games-with-4k-quality-graphics

ATI have same white pages (but i need find out) but concept its same
-edit-
or i can be barely sleep
and you have one monitor with 4k resolution and want know if you can read stuffs
if its ask i dont know(give a try? :)

yeah- id like to run 4k on 1 monitor... they look stunning and are coming down to sub $500 now.

I haven't tested 4k, but I'm running 2560x1440 and that looks ok in Size on a 27". I'm sure that my next one will be a 30" or so 4k monitor to have even more surface :D High res is addictive.

I haven't tested 4k, but I'm running 2560x1440 and that looks ok in Size on a 27". I'm sure that my next one will be a 30" or so 4k monitor to have even more surface :D High res is addictive.

Yeah- seen a few games @ UHD "4K"... was crazy looking. The Samsung 28" UHD monitor is down to $499 now at Best Buy. If EU ran it well, I'd be looking at it currently.

I'm looking into buying 2 new monitors 27" or 30" 4K resolution.

Does EU support it, anyone has it running?

And what GFX card could be requirerd to run EU full screen (on 1 screen) with high setting and still keep a decent framerate?

Well- I just picked up the LG 29UM55 29" 21:9 Ultra Wide monitor and it is AWESOME.

Same height as my 24" 16x9 monitor, but much wider display... allows for all windows I want open in screen and has tons of display left in center of display.

Highly recommended upgrade until the whole 4k thing gets figured out.

Chris

High res is addictive.
And - go figure - there is much more benefit to it right now on PC than there is with those dumb 4K TVs that electronics store sales reps swear you HAVE TO HAVE right now!!! :rolleyes:

Back