Cenwyn on the road to ShadowQuest. For fame and glory!!

cenwyn

Guardian
Cenwyn Casparian
Our little metal baby is born and I want to share!!! :yay:

After years of fun, fun, fun and really hard work my band ShadowQuest's epic metal album is finished. This music is the perfect companion as you take down the mobs on Calypso or bounce around trying not to get killed in a pvp zone... A few of the lyrics are more or less inspired by happenings in Entropia, and I hope to draw even more from our fantastic world.

Check out the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdTyoTpQpZ8

Check out our page!
https://www.facebook.com/shadowquesttheband

Cenwyn!!

Yea folks check out this great guy and hes awesome band u regret it else i prommise ;)

"Feed from my soul, drink from my dreams"

That's what ATH hunters tell MA right :laugh:

Gratz on the video. You almost look like Rocktropia mob :cool:

Congratulation!
For me, it sounds very good.
Wish you good luck with the album!

Ordered Album from Amazon.com

Hope this helps you create an RT Land Area :D

Fucking sweet! :yay:

Sounding good :) Which one are you?

At first sight, i thought you had another baby..

I wondered a minute (hmm how many now 5?..), then i realized..

Gz Cen !:baby:

:headbang:Good stuff and congratulations!

:beerchug:

Thanks guys!

Today I am awaiting a package from Fedex, containing 1k CDs... Surreal! And where the hell shall I store them?

Haha, Laurent! I am trying to persuade my girlfriend, but somehow she thinks we have enough to do with... 5 (correct!!)
Thanks, K-Max! I'd love to own an LA!!
Oleg, I am the one hitting the keys, as usual...!

We have gigs coming up in Örebro (May) and Jönköping (April) so far. Hope to go abroad this autumn.

:yay::beerchug:

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

5 children and u still have time to play kb in game and in RL?!?! :eyecrazy: it's amazing :laugh:
Nice sound, gz!

DRM

Grymt jobbat, låter riktigt gött!
Fläskig produktion ni fått till :)
Lirar du keyboards?

/Elias

Good going Cen :cool:

Hell Yeah!! Mob Metal

Dayum....very very good vid and music....Grande Gratz !!!

Thanks all! :) Currently looking for gigs... Have some interesting talks so far. Come to Metallsvenskan in Örebro, May 30. At least that gig is settled!!

@Elias: Meh! För det första är din musik till Entropia härligt bra. Fantastiskt jobbat själv! För det andra så smyggooglade jag dig just och insåg att du spelar ju massor med annan härlig musik. Dragonland, ju! Hade ingen aning... Ja, jag lirar keyboards. Kört i en massa band, och inbillar mig att detta är det bästa hittills :D Hur går det för er?

:yay:

English translation to mine and Elias posts here and above:

Elias:
Awesome work!
Really neat production!
Do you play keyboards?

Cenwyn:
Wut!? To begin with, your music for Entropia is great. Fantastic work! Secondly, I just silently sneaked out and googled you, realising that you do lots of other great music. You're in Dragonland! I had no idea... Yes, I play the keys. Been playing in lots of bands, but I like to think that this is the best one so far! How is it going for you guys in Dragonland?

Last edited:
Back