Selling: 10 000 Calypso Bone Sample

shoti

Deactivated Account
As title says....10K Caly bones for 100 Agility Tokens ( 1 agility ) for sale.

Professions affected by agility are :

Animal Tamer 1
BLP Pistoleer (Hit) 3
BLP Sniper (Hit) 3
Body Sculptor 2
Brawler (Dmg) 7
Brawler (Hit) 2
Colorer 2
Cryogenic (Dmg) 1
Decoy Dispenser 3
Dodger 3
Electro Kinetic (Dmg) 1
Evader 8
Face Sculptor 2
Gauss Sniper (Hit) 3
Grenadier (Dmg) 1
Grenadier (Hit) 3
Hair Stylist 2
Jammer 2
Knifefighter (Hit) 2
Laser Pistoleer (Hit) 3
Laser Sniper (Hit) 3
Mounted BLP (Hit) 3
Mounted Grenadier (Hit) 3
Mounted Laser (Hit) 3
One Handed Clubber (Hit) 2
Pet Handler 2
Plasma Pistoleer (Hit) 3
Plasma Sniper (Hit) 3
Pyro Kinetic (Dmg) 1
Ranged BLP (Dmg) 1
Ranged Gauss (Dmg) 1
Ranged Laser (Dmg) 1
Ranged Plasma (Dmg) 1
Swordsman (Hit) 2
Tailor 2
Two Handed Clubber (Hit) 2
Whipper (Dmg) 7
Whipper (Hit)

SB is : 50 ped
BO is : 199 ped

No ending date yet but not going to stretch that as I am tempted to click it myself.

btw...anyone know if gaining 1 Agility by this mission is only once per avatar or can it be repeated ?

SOLD for BO

Last edited:
It's a one-time. Otherwise the markup of the bones would be many times more and wouldn't have declined over time as many of those for whom this quest makes sense already have it completed.

i bid 100PED :)

150 Peds from me :cool:

Normally wouldn't post this question in a sales thread, but because OP is allowing for some discussion regarding the items for sale, when you turn in the bone samples, do you get 100 tokens, or do you instantly get +1 to agility?

Thanks!

You get 100 tokens.

The tokens you can then trade for the point at attribute brokers npc, all planets have them (Calypso's one is at PA in the "red bar" tower) and the tokens aren't lootable so it's safe to carry them between planets. Thanks to tokens now you aren't forced to apply attributes if you think you still can gain some naturally, you can keep them in storage without a fear that MA might remove or rebalance the quests/rewards as it happened 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Normally wouldn't post this question in a sales thread, but because OP is allowing for some discussion regarding the items for sale, when you turn in the bone samples, do you get 100 tokens, or do you instantly get +1 to agility?

Thanks!

never had 100 tokens so no idea how that work technicaly...maybe u need consume them somehow. If someone did that pricedure plase share how it is like :).

All i know is taht it is easy way from 100 tokens to agi point...but don't know details.

Back