Uber: 1615 ped eviscerator gen 5

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Well this is a fun Story since i didnt want to go hunt them lol:laugh:.

Was in Ark and some guy was selling alot of stuff from storage (loot,items,armors,etc etc).

Since i had good ped amount on me we start making a bulk deal for all, and at the end was good for both of us, them he tells me, "I kinda also have this armor set that if you do Evis it´s great for them, you should take them and go hunt them", I kinda think a bit and the MU was so nice (LOW) that i got 2 sets of it.:laugh:

Came back to Caly the other day just to put alot of items from the grab in the AH and almost dont remember i had the armors on me, was in then in the middle of a hunt from Atrox for my Stage 5 almost done i got a nice global with items and went to check when i see all those green armor Parts and i got, WTF is this atrox gave me 2 armor set??? this cant be right lol:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:... then i remember the deal and went to hunt the evis just for fun and got this baby :p.

Master Jedi Stryker, your young padawan is on the way to reach your jedi level :p :lolup:

Well gl to all:wtg:

Congratulations. A nice one, though a lot of Shrapnel and ammo

Hey man, it might have been a lot of ammo, but it was a HoF over 1k. I think we'd all be happy to get such a nice hit.

Congrats! :D

Gratz on your Awesome Trade & Bonus Uber. :yay::wtg::yay:

Cool armor and Gratz to you

Back