When is next WoF match

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
Is WoF canceled or when will the matches continue? Have not heard a word from anyone about next event schedule. MA posted we should be starting soon but I have not heard from Hurricane or any other official news about specific dates so we have time to plan for the match.

This 1-2 day notice crap is annoying as hell and killing this event. Lets put an end to this type of shit and get more organized and at least have 7 day notice on scheduled times/weekends we are running.

Did you read the full post by MA!? Or check the WoF section!?

Current round needs to be done first.

yes but when!!!!

Team Eudoria and Team Wales took the bull by the horns, planned a time, got some judges, and notified Hurrikane of our intent to finish our round 3 match. It all worked out well, and the spawns that were put into place for the round 3 match are still there.

I know we haven't heard much from Hurrikane, and I am not certain why, but I suggest that those who still need to finish a match do the same as Eudoria/Wales did, and just get it done.

Go Team Eudoria!! :cheer:

if any teams out there need a judge just write to me in game and ill make sure to be on caly for the match. its the best way i can think to finish the rounds at least until we hear from hurri.

if any teams out there need a judge just write to me in game and ill make sure to be on caly for the match. its the best way i can think to finish the rounds at least until we hear from hurri.

I wasn't aware the mobs were in game for the matches. Maybe contact the teams in their team threads with this suggestion? :) Agree with OP that we need at least a week or more notice.

Awesome idea and Way to go Kitty :)

I wasn't aware the mobs were in game for the matches. Maybe contact the teams in their team threads with this suggestion? :) Agree with OP that we need at least a week or more notice.

I don't remember who it was but someone did say the spawns are still in place. this i cant actually confirm myself as I'm not on caly to go look. however we have had like 4 teams finish the round with no problems.

Post number 4 Casay :)

Eudoria and Wales sorted out some judges and finished our match last weekend - all spawns still there as far as we could tell:tongue2:

I know that the WoF was suspended while Merry Mayhem happened. Now that that is over and atleast one of the unfinnished matches from the last round was completed last weekend things will be picked up very soon.

I will get in touch with Hurrikane and ask him to put a post up as soon as possible.

Reactions: jod
Back