PC: Sweat

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

I am looking to buy 100,000 bottles of sweat, thus I would like to know what is considered a reasonable price of it? At current, I am clueless! Help me out!

That depends. If you buy all 100k from a single seller, you should definitely be paying under 2/k. 180 peds from a single seller for the whole lot would be fair. If it's smaller amounts from multiple buyers, it could be up to 2/k. But that's just based on my personal observation...if you really tried, you could get it for even less than these amounts.

The resellers are offering about 1.7-1.9 per k. Most buyers who want it for their own purposes are paying a little above. If you went to neas or boreas and asked to buy it at 2 ped per k I don't think you'd have trouble getting enough.

Thanks for the replies. Got a few offers by PM in-game already and the prices you mention seem to be what people are asking for.

Need to some math to figure out if I need to go get it myself, crafting a huge batch of welding wire for my own use, and the purpose is to get the wire as cheap as possible.

Market range that I am personally aware of:
1. Resellers offer to buy for as low as 1.6 -- rarely 1.5 (Nea's, OLA 42, Twins & other locations. They spam local trade for hours)
2. Sellers ask as high as 2.5 (3-4 spot demand)
3. I have offered for sale (bulk lot of 500K+ bottles) for less than 2 without a sale, and have sold small spot demand as high as 4 (direct sale to crafter, spot market convenience) during the last 2 years.
4. Planet location impacts prices: Arkadia has a higher demand and lower production; thus higher prices currently.
5. I have not offered bulk lot sales below 2 since I started actively mining enmatters (I get enough FN to refine and sell ME) with effective value of 2 on sweat. Thus, no incentive to sell below 2.

Notes: As I have not yet converted all the sweat I have on hand, I don't buy sweat from others. FN that I use has generally been my own mining finds, but I will take opportunity to buy from auction if it's a really good deal; (auction price < my acquisition costs).

I needed 3K of sweat last night after a nexus mining run - went to boreas and stated in chat "buying 3k sweat for 6 ped", nearly had my arm bitten and there were plenty of offers of 10k or more which I am pretty sure you could have got at a lower price with a little haggling, so I am pretty sure that for the amount you are talking about 2 ped per K is the absolute ceiling limit, I would suggest somewhere around 1.8 - 1.9 ped per K

There is difference in prices depending on seasons.
Summer - cheapest price (too many schoolboys in the game ;)), you can find prices around 1.6 PED/K
Max price which I paid was 1.8 PED/K (during the Mayhem).
I think that an acceptable average price is now 1.7 PED/K. I buy normally at this price, despite the fact that sweaters around starts yelling that they 'do not sell below 2'. I always buy for 1.7 PED/K. I do not need to resell, I use sweat only for manufacturing. The volume of purchases, which I do usual - from 50k to 100k. The process does not take long, enough to visit OLA42, Boreas and Neas. For 50k - 10-15 mins, for 100k maybe more.

I just turn up to Neas, shout out at 2ped/k and usually leave with 200-300k within 15 mins. If you are feeling generous like I was a few years ago, do a sweat drive, a million bottles of sweat for 5ped/k. The queue is fun! A lot of happy sweaters!

I just turn up to Neas, shout out at 2ped/k and usually leave with 200-300k within 15 mins. If you are feeling generous like I was a few years ago, do a sweat drive, a million bottles of sweat for 5ped/k. The queue is fun! A lot of happy sweaters!

You probably do not use sweat in Portable Repair Unit manufacturing. There the price is very important (5000 sweat per click)

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=2872

Back