Selling: Regenerative Gel (sort of)

kjhdjhjjhfjhjhfrd, he said.

Bump it to the top :cool:

Bumpalumpa, doopity doo.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brand new Mod 2600 for me, thanks to Oleg!
Great service, super fast and super fair!

edit: and nice tiers for free! ;)

Dipsy...........

Po............

Fast and reliable service :)

Ty Oleg

I used Olegs service this weekend to go from Adj 2350 -> Imp
Sure I was hesitating at first to handover 5k worth of mats but after considering the following:

- People I know, knew of Oleg.
- He has been around for a long time.
- Got something like 12k posts on the forum, and involvement in events etc (tells me he is not new at least)
- He has a high skill lvl (in other words, he has something to loose)

I cant vouch for someone I don't really know but I paid 50ped/regen gel (which is a bargin) and Oleg provided a great service, no issues what so ever :) I will most likely use his service again when its time for Imp->Mod

Flkfkjkjfkjff.

In Entropia Universe where real cash is involved I have seen 50$ items cause people to steal from long term friends and soc mates. So when we are talking 500USD$ ( 5000 ped ) worth of items, it takes a great deal of trust.

There is only a handful of players I trust with my items/money in Entropia, Oleg is one of them, and the 50 ped per regen is a fair fee if you are looking to upgrade your fap and save yourself a little grind, or in my case do an early upgrade as a self Christmas present.

Thank you Oleg for going out of your way to make this happen despite my crazy schedule.

Considering the effort to get the bits and pieces I was worried about the possible loss, but nope. Perfect service from imp to mod 2350. Now to work on the 2600 and I'll be back again. :wtg:

Haven't done any of these for a while and have been building up tokens, so it's time for a bump.

Thanks to everyone who's left a testimonial!

Get your gel here.

Gels gels gels.

Bump me real good.

Time for a bump.

And another bump.

This is a bump.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbump.

giygiuliugliug

Bump for special gel.

Back