Have you ever got a nice HOF just before you had to depo ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have been playing since 2007 and I can only remember one time reading in the Hall of Fame forum where someone got a nice HOF just before he was about to depo. As I recall it was around 25K. He had a screen shot and it showed his balance was .03 ped. He was ecstatic needless to say:yay:. I have never, as of yet, been able to get lucky. Right now I am about to have to depo and my luck is nada. Also it seems that when I do depo I get an HOF soon there after, sometimes small sometime nice but it seems that I get one. Makes me think MA knows that I will depo if I get low so they cut off my loot until after the depo. I know that would be hard to program but how many times have you heard someone say I just got my depo HOF?

Anyway would love to hear someone's story or luck.

Easy to answer: Never got a hof :laugh:

there seems to be a lot written about the link between depo and loot

to me its very simple, if i am broke i cant hunt as much and as i cant hunt much my chances of globals/hofs decreases.
on the flip side, if i depo i have peds and can afford to hunt for longer and hence have better chances.

imo thats the only link.... depo links to activity that links to increased hof chances

to me its very simple, if i am broke i cant hunt as much and as i cant hunt much my chances of globals/hofs decreases.
on the flip side, if i depo i have peds and can afford to hunt for longer and hence have better chances.

imo thats the only link.... depo links to activity that links to increased hof chances

this since i have depo'ed a lot of times but have had only a few MINOR hofs. never hit anything big after years of playing. so to me depo just means i hit another rock bottom.

Yhe 5 time i can remeber.

On a 34 ped minig run i got 850 ped cald

On a 6 ped minig run i got a robot beacon that resulted in a 7 month non deposite :D

a 800+ ped argo on a 20 ped hunting run resulted in a year non deposited

10 peds minig run FOMA 1300+ cald

80 ped hunt on argohunter 15500 peds loot

And all this 5 time was my last peds

5 dollar investment nets 700 ped returns, or never whine about arkadia..ever agaion!

HEre's a humorous story and in fact in my case I had deposited just 3 days earlier and in fact that month I didn't depo a lot.. maybe 20 bucks total.. but with all the hunting and the mining not giving me returns, I was about to depo again and this was as of the 4..

SO I'm down to my last 5 ped (yes you heard me 5 ped.. and in fact i was browsing the auctions when I spotted an item that I could use... and the buyout was 5 ped.. (no joke0 ..

The item: An Eventweave Textuie Blueprint.

So I thought, "What the heck, and decided to give it a whole since I had gotten a lot of wools (THin wool if I am not mistaken, and plenty of extractors..

Well I wasd about midway thourh my run when the first hammer dropped and I got a 332 ped hof on the even weave..

Coool beans.. then I found a metal res order and filled it and got back close to 350..

THen I had looked on the BP market again and this time I found another BP, and this was one I REALLY wnted..

For a month before I had finished up my 12K oro mission on Arkadia, and in fact I had sold of part of the oro hidses, but i had enough for say.. 400 clicks.. but the BP was being sold for way over price (Typical greedy bastars who had been complaining a lot about how BAD Arkadia was.. and that he kept always threatened t return to calypso..

So here's this bp and I said, "What the heck, and bought the BP out..

(And now, he's probably kicking himself for gettting his 125 ped and the getting teh shock when again approximately halfway thourhg the run, I get an even bigger hof, this time for 451 ped..

So in a matter of an hour or so, I had gotten 2 back to back hofs and gone from 0 ped to well over 700..

and that 700 lasted me the entire month..

Oh and to the guy who got rid of that bp and had threatened to leave/ He's still on ark.. still complaining about stuff and still whining..

Oh and thank you.. now then, if you're done whining, please just leave the planet.. and go back to calypso.. you'll be a lot happier there..

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Space pilot callsign "Coyote")
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

Yeah it has happened a few times.

I remeber a few years ago (early 2012) I was abit tired of the game and was living strictly off the return from 2 CLDs.

So once a month or so I logged on and bought what I could afford in ammo and cycled it until the ped card said 0.00 again.

One evening, out of the blue I got this:

screenshot_584512.jpg

Approx a year later (spring 2013), with some better gear and a few new deposits my ped card was again about to run dry.. 12.02 PED left and 94 ped ammo.. I got THIS

years ago, my account was hacked and 1500 ped stolen from me.
I submitted a support case. Ped was not returned. On the next hunt however I hunted some berycled and I looted a powerful healing chip (regen chip X) worth around 1500 ped at that time.

I tend to agree with one exception, with me, it seems that I get an HOF of some size(small or larger) within a very short period of time after the depo. I bought a 100USD ammo pack for the start of MM and the very day I got a 2K HOF and I also got another 2K the next day. Then later after burning that ammo I had to depo again, same amount, and either that very day or the next I got a 350 PED HOF.
It seems to give me some luck or something, BUT it does not happen every time.

What we see isn't there. And if it was we wouldn't see it.

A mind creates ice where there is only water.

If you try to walk on it, you will get wet and your ped-card clothes will shrink.

Because without a snorkel, a man can replace a faulty starter, but he will never remember which way the wires go...

Cornbread.

I remeber a few years ago (early 2012) I was abit tired of the game and was living strictly off the return from 2 CLDs.

So once a month or so I logged on and bought what I could afford in ammo and cycled it until the ped card said 0.00 again.

screenshot_584512.jpg

Approx a year later (spring 2013), with some better gear and a few new deposits my ped card was again about to run dry.. 12.02 PED left and 94 ped ammo.. I got THIS

That's a lot of oil! Belated grats.

Are loots like this even possible any more?

What we see isn't there. And if it was we wouldn't see it.

A mind creates ice where there is only water.

If you try to walk on it, you will get wet and your ped-card clothes will shrink.

Because without a snorkel, a man can replace a faulty starter, but he will never remember which way the wires go...

Cornbread.

​Bwhahahahahahahaha!

screenshot_584512.jpg

I was in your radar when you got that Freqo, I got the 1K one and you the 22K, oh I remember the swearing:))))

I have been playing since 2007 and I can only remember one time reading in the Hall of Fame forum where someone got a nice HOF just before he was about to depo. As I recall it was around 25K. He had a screen shot and it showed his balance was .03 ped. He was ecstatic needless to say:yay:. I have never, as of yet, been able to get lucky. Right now I am about to have to depo and my luck is nada. Also it seems that when I do depo I get an HOF soon there after, sometimes small sometime nice but it seems that I get one. Makes me think MA knows that I will depo if I get low so they cut off my loot until after the depo. I know that would be hard to program but how many times have you heard someone say I just got my depo HOF?

Anyway would love to hear someone's story or luck.

Does 12770 ped count? I was holding my credit card as I clicked a few last clicks on combusters, thinking, " another crappy day"

Then, this.

I was going to say no never but way back in vu9 I got my one and only hof when I was down to a few ped but nothing like it since.

Not ever Before a depo but after a depo...:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Not ever Before a depo but after a depo...:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Before. During. After.

All the same bottle of booze or set of drugs of choice. The key thing is the ability to play it through.

Most people don't have that currency or drugged state though Valentin:)

Last edited:
I was going to say no never but way back in vu9 I got my one and only hof when I was down to a few ped but nothing like it since.

Hi Spike. A throwback from the trox runs:) big up.

Never just before, or even just after a deposit.

If I spend a significant amount of PED on repairs I tend to hit a global not long after that. Think I've had one HOF entry in the last 5 / 6 years.

Several stories like mine and some really nice ones. Thanks all:).

2015-01-17-nusul-nose-0-ped-jpg.494

Yep i found this and was down to the last 70 ped on card ;P thinking i really need to depo soon.

3 ped Nusal Nose - 10k ped bounty.

I am happily filling the loot pool up i guess but having fun doing so.

Arkadia currently has 3 DNA bountys on mobs as well ;D

Also it seems that when I do depo I get an HOF soon there after, sometimes small sometime nice but it seems that I get one. Makes me think MA knows that I will depo if I get low so they cut off my loot until after the depo. I know that would be hard to program but how many times have you heard someone say I just got my depo HOF?

that is always the way for me! :yup:

although, I will say this... I depo'd 2K before Mayhem, and came out 53 runs later with around 3.5K... never ever had luck on my side like that in this game! No way, over such a long period of time and so much ped cycled! :thumbup:

so the moral of the story is - Depo and you will HoF and do good until MA taketh away! :lolup:

Then why do I get bad loot when I put items in the bank on loan and have 2 times the amount of ped I would have when I depo and lose peds faster then when I did depo?:eyecrazy:

Back