Uber: 4809 PED Level 2 Finder Amp Light (More then 6k peds after MU)

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Well dont know what to say :eyecrazy:...

After again meeting the guy that made some great trades in ARK, he PM saying he was in Caly and had stuff for me loool, was almost about to log but well, had to go check, after again some nices trades (loot,items,mix stuff) e gave me 2 BP of amps.

One of the Bps was L and was Level 2 amps Modified, and i think let me go craft this but when i saw 20k Alien WTFFF GEL and start doing calcs i told this is crazy ped per click MU :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:.

So i put BP in AH and when i was doing it i saw this nice BP UL at 0.90 QR with decent cheap BO for me, and i think to me why not, let´s try it :laugh:...

And well glad i trade de guy once again and glad e PM, cos this was the result :eyecrazy::lolup:

Well now i need to go Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:yup:

GL to all and HOF big time :ahh::wtg:

Regards,
Lumar

Reactions: SHY
Gratz again Lumar! You should keep on buying things from that guy, seems like he is your lucky charm :laugh:

Gratz again Lumar! You should keep on buying things from that guy, seems like he is your lucky charm :laugh:

Think your right because til now its 2 trades and 2 Hofs after :laugh::lolup::wtg:

Guess im going to name one of pets with the guy´s name to follow me and give me more luck:lolup:

Uber on your 30th condition click, you son of a...:D

Gz, but what bp you looted? You say more than 6k after MU, so must be good one (about 1150ped). Let me guess level 3 (L) blueprint (L)?

Gratz Again Lootus is very happy with you. :D

Nice one! :yay:

Gz, but what bp you looted? You say more than 6k after MU, so must be good one (about 1150ped). Let me guess level 3 (L) blueprint (L)?

No bud, if you check pic i posted you can see total TT after RUN that with MU worth more then 6k peds at the end.

Tks to all the gz let´s see if they keep coming :)

Divinity if it keep this way we might make that deal :laugh::lolup:

No bud, if you check pic i posted you can see total TT after RUN that with MU worth more then 6k peds at the end.

Tks to all the gz let´s see if they keep coming :)

Divinity if it keep this way we might make that deal :laugh::lolup:

ah run total was 6k.. Every run can be 6k (if long enough) so still uber is just 4.8k. But very nice success ratio indeed.. i usually get 4-6 successes per 100 clicks.

ah run total was 6k.. Every run can be 6k (if long enough) so still uber is just 4.8k. But very nice success ratio indeed.. i usually get 4-6 successes per 100 clicks.

Well it was a 300 clicks run:wtg:

Back