Buying 1M sweat at 3 PED per thousand - How to avoid getting cheated?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Yes, I made the title long to fool you in here.

Few Scars inspired me to do some charity. He mentioned he bought 1M sweat at a point for 5 PED per k, so now I would like to do something similar, with an exception to the price since I am not as generous...

How would you guys go on to set something like this up?

go to nea's or big industries ola 42 and shout : Buying sweat at 3 ped! form an orderly queue to get traded, people not in qeue receive no ped!

Scam potential is high.

You could scan people for their sweat gatherer skill before and after watching the sweat and then buy it, but scanning costs money.

It's going to be tough to get it from actual sweaters rather than resellers.

yes scan for skills and dont buy more then 3k from one player

It is easy, just keep your eye on rookie Chat and Neas place Chat for a while, everyone buying sweat within that timeframe you should add to blacklist, and also you should make maximum amount per player (10k per day for example)

Simplest way, give people a maximum to sell to you per day. But scanning works too.

That ~1 pec per click is such a ped sink for a player who's buying 1 million sweat :rolleyes:

Two clicks/player. If buying in small amounts from actual sweaters, you'll be scanning at least 300 people.

I'm not saying he'll go bankrupt, I'm saying it adds to cost.

Helped Few Scars with his third drive, and that's what we did: Sweaters lined up and I scanned the first one. In case the attribute profile was ok, Few Scars traded and bought up to a certain amount.

If someone tried to skip the line, I would simply not scan that ava and, thus, this ava never got the chance to trade.

IIrc, sometimes trades would last for a long time, because players did not understand the procedure and wanted explanations why they couldn't sell all of their sweat.

Here is a screenshot.

Last edited:
What I do is go to sweat areas and advertise I'm buying sweat at super low rates like 1.5/k. Anyone that bites is a noob that is desparate and they deserve the higher rate :)

Shake in hands every botle offered in trade to se if is not empty to not get cheated.
But if it happen - im interested to trade empty paint cans for those empty sweat botles.

Shake in hands every botle offered in trade to se if is not empty to not get cheated.
But if it happen - im interested to trade empty paint cans for those empty sweat botles.

If you think about it, the insides of those cans are still painted. There's a fortune to be made in using those cans in lieu of vinyl siding.

As for the empty sweat bottles, just add water and some sugar. The left over sweat's saline will make it taste like Gatorade™!

Nice inititative. The way Bjorn did it with scanning should work. Scan the rookie and trade chat for resellers beforehand and you should be fine.

As a nub and a sweater, I approve of these kind of actions from higher ups.

shows character and in my humble sweaty opinion, helps the game.

Big thumbs up for this! :yay::yay:

FYI:

This is happening. Have not decided when yet though.

This will involve mentors and some restrictions though, so if you plan on being part of it; get a mentor. More details soon.

Good luck! There is no greater feeling than being a Sweat Millionaire!

sweat_millionaire.jpg

and yes, orderly queue is needed!

Good luck! There is no greater feeling than being a Sweat Millionaire!

sweat_millionaire.jpg

and yes, orderly queue is needed!

haha, i am about halfway, 554K sweat, but as I get it myself and not buy it will take quite a few more years before I get to be a millionaire, but will enjoy that day!

yeah scan people for sure,

better yet, hang out at following places to see who is actually out there sweating

boreas
neas
ola42
ola24
PA(solo)

I love sweating and therefore love stuff like this, the players I respect the most are the non depo guys who work they're way up

haha, i am about halfway, 554K sweat, but as I get it myself and not buy it will take quite a few more years before I get to be a millionaire, but will enjoy that day!

4017 Vibrant Sweat 21542 0.21 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia)
4018 Vibrant Sweat 11019 0.11 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
4019 Vibrant Sweat 10751 0.10 PED STORAGE (Next Island)
4020 Vibrant Sweat 51 0.00 PED ESTATE
4021 Vibrant Sweat 46653 0.46 PED STORAGE (Rocktropia)
4022 Vibrant Sweat 1000000 10.00 PED STORAGE (Calypso)

i have 11k for sale

I have 11k Sweat for sale if you want it. my username is "Lumpy Lumpyboss Boss"

4 yr old thread m8 and ive not see Sceptic in game for years now

Back