Most eco way to kill puny?(10hp)

sry911

Guardian
What is the most eco set up to kill 10hp puny?

Right now im thinking z12 barabela +zx sinkadus and finisher s.i hk110
Or s.i hk100 +zx sinkadus.

Or maybe there is any weapon that have dmg like 2-2, or 3-3( I mean without the gaps 2-4;1.5-3)
It could be melee

Thx for answers

Except Z12 with the Sinkadus would be overkill. I would just go with HK110 + Sink for the entire mob.

Corrosive Nanochip I

does like minimum damage at very high speed, cheap to buy and gives pyro skills

my 2 pec

Right now im thinking z12 barabela +zx sinkadus and finisher s.i hk110
Or s.i hk100 +zx sinkadus.

Or maybe there is any weapon that have dmg like 2-2, or 3-3( I mean without the gaps 2-4;1.5-3)
It could be melee

Thx for answers

All weapons in Entropia have (half_of_max - max) damage gap. And yeah it sucks ;).

With UL weapons the combos you mentioned are best i think. Lowest dmg ul weapon is dominax original viper with max dmg 3 - but it is slow and uneco.
Z12 + zx and HK as finsiher
OR
HK + zx and another HK without zx as finsiher
OR
just HK as main and finsiher

Try doing 500ped run on each and compare results.

Falagor
:bandit:

All weapons in Entropia have (half_of_max - max) damage gap. And yeah it sucks ;).

With UL weapons the combos you mentioned are best i think. Lowest dmg ul weapon is dominax original viper with max dmg 3 - but it is slow and uneco.
Z12 + zx and HK as finsiher
OR
HK + zx and another HK without zx as finsiher
OR
just HK as main and finsiher

Try doing 500ped run on each and compare results.

Falagor
I saw in the zx description (maybe on webshop) that zx only attaches to "Z" series weapons. Can anyone confirm, for the sake of the HK zx combo mentioned above?

Omegaton M2100A1 + ZX Sinkadus @ 2.981 ECO

Cant beat that (and yes you can put sinkadus on that Handgun) :)

I saw in the zx description (maybe on webshop) that zx only attaches to "Z" series weapons. Can anyone confirm, for the sake of the HK zx combo mentioned above?

Works with HK110 ;).

Falagor

Since i'm skilling BLP all the way I like the old TT BLP rifle from ark that is now known as the Herman ARK-R. giveds 4-8 damage per shot and works great on the juveniles that I seem to keep running into on that Isle Nublar N of Half Moon Bay.

I'm a fan of the SI scorpion + sink.. pretty much the same as the HK110, but belts out more dps as its faster, so the occasional bigger one is quicker and easier, Also the Cyrene Fist, while not quite as eco, its hard to really beat it for a low UL melee skiller.

There is the obvious way(s) also: Dragging it to a turret, or drown it.

This is not for hunters who want to get loot, but rather for sweaters and others who deosn't have a PED left but still wants to get rid of an obnoxious mob. I'm just mention this for completeness.

Skildek Lanceheads and draw in 5 or so at a time hardly any overkill at all, if any at all sometimes. Explosive Projectiles are cheap usually go for about 101-102%, loot from the puny should easily cover that small markup cost.

Back