FYI: Tamed a Hogglo :)

Where do I find them to tame me one?

It seems the most obvious place has to be the Hogglo Ranch (I have not seem them there although I have not been to the Hogglo Ranch for a couple of weeks, irrc I think they are around Sakura City as well although I maybe wrong.

At work atm but deffo going to try and find these later on.

If anyone can confirm the location I would appreciate it.

Damn this pet thing really is like Pokemon

"Gotta Catch em All"

Good Luck to all you pet detectives out there.

Maybe one day..... ;)

Congratulations to OP, nice discovery!

Maybe one day..... ;)

Congratulations to OP, nice discovery!

Thank you, but i do not think I discovered it, at least there was no discovery Hof.

Thank you, but i do not think I discovered it, at least there was no discovery Hof.

can you tell us, where you has meet that? Thanks!

According to other players, there was no discoveries for the other pets either. I would have expected to hear about tamed hogglos if anyone else had got one, since it is a cool pet.

I'm happy in a way that undisclosed things can be found in this game, it spice it up things in a way and i wish more secret stuff is around to be found, secret place with unknown mob, quest with enigma to solve to get deeper in the quest and all that, anyway i'll stop to offtopic here and just said how great the idea of putting that pet ingame in a silent way waiting for players to discover it was super move.

And yes it is real, the pet could be seen in twin peaks and the owner linked the pet deed last night :smoke:

Can we have some coords where these are found. Been to Gateway, not there. At Hogglo ranch, not here either.

This is soo cool!

I was thinking few days ago... it would be crap to see everybody with a Proteron or a Hogglo pet, but if this can be rarely found and it's something like a taming "hof", rare to find and with max amount available controlled by MA... it's awesome!

Some mobs might be very rare if not unique in this way :)

I put the coords where I found it in the first post since I have been getting many pms about it and might not be able to answer in a timely fashion or forget someone. Easier this way.
Hope this poor Hogglo gets a companion sometime. :)

Also I am looking for a name for him/her (not entierly certain :confused:) and am open to suggestions :)

Also I am looking for a name for him/her (not entierly certain :confused:) and am open to suggestions :)

Call it 'Makin' Bacon' :silly2:

FYI, I searched the coords and couldnt find it so its not too easy even with the location as the spawn rate might be very rare :)

FYI, I searched the coords and couldnt find it so its not too easy even with the location as the spawn rate might be very rare :)

Also looked and couldn't find. Mind you, I was a nekkid noob so I got killed pretty quickly and decided I'd wait till someone else had found one to get a better idea of how easy it was to find.

Now a baby hogglo has popped up in the client loader as well :)

it's probably kill a number of hogglos there spawn 1 baby one...since i don't like hogglos alpha very much will be a rarer pet indeed :)

Now a baby hogglo has popped up in the client loader as well :)

Unless you've got a different splash screen than me, that "re:design hogglo" page has been in the client loader for a few weeks already and refers to the facelift hogs got in VU15.1.

Unless you've got a different splash screen than me, that "re:design hogglo" page has been in the client loader for a few weeks already and refers to the facelift hogs got in VU15.1.

You are correct.

My uber hogglo pet bias made me believe I saw a pet baby hogglo. Next time I will spend a second watching the image before I ope my mouth.

You are correct.

My uber hogglo pet bias made me believe I saw a pet baby hogglo. Next time I will spend a second watching the image before I ope my mouth.

It's fine as long as you don't develop fungoid or dire weed bias. :)

If nothing else it has got the community talking . The OP sent me the co-ords it was found and I to searched there with no luck. I also checked a large portion of the gateway where other pygmy maturities can be found with no longer. A brief look at the Hogglo Ranch also revealed nothing so I am in the camp of those saying that this is a rare friedn so big GZ to the OP - lets hope for more of these rare pets in the future

i really hope this is a rare spawn and some more creatures pop up here and there for rare tameable creatures.. just like in WoW where you had to camp a spot to hope to capture a spirit wolf or something, the excitement of finally finding and catching the creature is well worth the wait. Not to mention the epic bragging rights afterwards :D

I'm happy in a way that undisclosed things can be found in this game, it spice it up things in a way and i wish more secret stuff is around to be found, secret place with unknown mob, quest with enigma to solve to get deeper in the quest and all that, anyway i'll stop to offtopic here and just said how great the idea of putting that pet ingame in a silent way waiting for players to discover it was super move.

And yes it is real, the pet could be seen in twin peaks and the owner linked the pet deed last night :smoke:

Me too! :yay:

Haha cool! Gives me hope I might get my pet hydra back one day ;) :laugh:

image.jpg

Its probably a very rare pet,

MA might have only put 1 or 2 in game.

Some noob just killed the second one, and got novas!

Its probably a very rare pet,

MA might have only put 1 or 2 in game.

Some noob just killed the second one, and got novas!

The second one was a M pet, and now how the hell we get babys from this 2 pets, when only 1 survived?

I saw a different version of hogglo it looked like a puny hogglo diablo at twin peaks last night.

The guy left before i could ask where he got it from..

Anyone know where they can be found? :ahh:

I saw a different version of hogglo it looked like a puny hogglo diablo at twin peaks last night.

The guy left before i could ask where he got it from..

Anyone know where they can be found? :ahh:

CDF scientists have released some results from their investigation of the recent Hogglo attacks on several settlements across Calypso. It appears that Gareth's role in the attacks was merely an attempt to achieve notoriety.

Analysis of encrypted information found in Gareth's files points at "failed subjects and mentions "insufficient mass", "anomalous gene code" and that some failed subjects exhibited "inadequate aggression factors". Some of the failed subjects were labeled as "rejected" and "discarded".

I want el diablo bebé!!! :whip:

Back