Skilln Villians - Recruiting

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
I have now taken the reigns as general for the Skillin' Villains society.

I would like to take a moment to invite you to join us.

I have been a player for 8 years and joined the Villains society 6 years ago. When I joined there was a strong base of active players like Oleg and Jimmy who were invaluable to me and my gameplay. The Villains was a place for laugh out loud fun as well as game changing strategy and advice. Several years have passed since then and players have come and gone. Some have stopped playing and others like Oleg have moved on to more advanced societies.

I believe that the Skillin Villians society is a valuable part of Planet Calypso history, and I would like to see it rise again to become both a valuable resource to players as well as a entertaining and enjoyable group of friends.

We have several active and advanced players who make up the current roster of Villains who all have a willingness and desire to help players both new and old to navigate the challenges of playing this complex game.

We are currently accepting players of all levels who are looking for a relaxed society to kick back and have a laugh with us as we hunt, mine, and craft our ways to EU glory!

Check us out at your nearest Soc terminal and drop me application to join!

JEHU

Grats on the promotion Jehu, and good luck with your recruitment drive. It would be great to see SV back where they belong as a strong and active soc. If I come across anyone suitable I'll send them your way.

I'd definitely recommend SV for anyone new to the game or just looking for a change, there are some great people there who have good game knowledge and are a lot of fun too.

If your a mid level player looking for a change of scenery in a place where you can have fun and help out some newbies... give SV a try.

Good luck and congratz Jehu. Skilln Villans has been around a long time and wish you guys the best. Surprised to see this thread now after the other night in USAWOF chat that you were thinking about moving to another soc. Again gratz and can't wait to see what happens with you and your new command.

Good luck and congratz Jehu. Skilln Villans has been around a long time and wish you guys the best. Surprised to see this thread now after the other night in USAWOF chat that you were thinking about moving to another soc. Again gratz and can't wait to see what happens with you and your new command.

Most of us left in the soc are die hard vets... talking through the possibility of moving on only served to reinforce in my mind that i was not ready to let SV fade away. So I am going to do all I can to rebuild it!

JEHU

Proud history... come build a strong future.

Skillin Villains has several long time experienced vets waiting to help you navigate the challenges of playing EU... sign up today!

Are you part of a soc that has also dwindled down over the years but still has a few die hard members left. Lets talk merge, ranks will be honored.

Be a Villain and proud of it.

Don't be confused by the name, honesty and integrity are mandatory traits for all in the soc.

I couldn't agree more with Jehu.

The Villains have been around a long time and the soc will persist. I hit my 10-year anniversary in-game in May of 2014, most of it in this soc. I've met some really great folks in the Villains and look forward to a revival.

I'm not great at the forum posts but I do play almost every day. I'm happy to help out any and all soc mates at any time.

Congrats Jehu on the promo, well-deserved.

I'm a freelancer for quite some time now and I'm looking for a Soc

Are you looking for a society to join?

Skillin Villains has several long time vets willing to help players of all levels!

Been in game 10 days or 10 years... Skillin Villains is for you.

I've been a villain since my day one in game. I've seen the soc grow and change and the membership vary. But I've never been unhappy in any way and proud to be a member for 9 years.

Why do skillin villan members harras swunt team at LA24, with kill stealing, intentially shooting the mobs dragged to swunt team, while this LA24 is specially advertised from LA owner as peaceful swunt area.

If your members feel pissed, because I shot them down, while they attacked in Count Docu Shape and Pumpkin Shape, befor they managed to kill one of the swunters, LOL thats PvP.

Start harrassing the swunt team, after losing a PvP fight, in a non PvP area (creature pills), is just lame.

You got some dickhead bully assholes in your Soc, sad but true.

Why do ... You got some dickhead bully assholes in your Soc, sad but true.

Thanks for the bump.

The villains are accepting members of any "dickhead-bully-assholiness" level. From just kinda annoying to full blown duche bags.

Cry babies need not apply.

Coming up on my sixth year with SV's. Love this soc :love: :grouphug:

And yeah - no crybabies allowed :rocket:

Back