Selling: Monria Tower Shop

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
It So,

Long story short: I suspected that the market was crashing on residue when the explosive prints were sold. I cleaned the inventory of the shop and let it sit while market was stabilizing. By the time it happened, I had already put my PED elsewhere and at the moment I cant take care of the shop properly.

The shop is located on Monria Cthulhu Tower #3. It can hold 210 items inside and 10 items in display area. Display area is included in this deal.

There is a market for mining amplifiers on Monria. Mainly medium level. Level 5 and 7 amplifiers sold like lemonade a hot summer day, terra amp 10s occasionally and low level amplifiers from time to time. Medium level finders would also sell, even when priced above mu. Mainly F105, TerraMaster 4 and eMines.

I will not get back to mining business, but instead keep taking care of my resource shop.

Price: 6,700 PED

Taking offers. Might consider AUD or CLD as part of the deal. Other items might be interesting as well if they are easy to sell within a reasonable time frame.

Edit: regarding AUDs, the price is currently inflated due to Gold Rush. I value these around 43 PED each, where the market was just a month ago as I exp them to drop back there.

Last edited:
So to avoid misunderstandings I will set a price instead:

7,000 PED

I can go higher, but not lower. Editing OP.

Friday bump.

Two people showed interest so far, but I would mind a few more!

Edit: Th deed has been located and sale may resume.

Last edited:
Got an offer for 4 CLD, that is roughly 5600 PED. While I feel it is way underpriced I actually might take it. Told the potential buyer that I most likely sell if I do not receive a better offer within a few days. Which of the shops was unspecified, so updating both.

Here is your chance to grab a record cheap Monria shop; just beat 5.6k

Friday bump.

Interested in any kind of trades!

Sale will be committed within 2.5h unless an offer above 5.7k pops in. Consider it an auction from now on ending at 2200.

Back