Melee Trauma Amplifier X/VIII/VII, Modified Trauma VIII, and Improved Trauma VI

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey there!

Since it looks like I'm going to switch down the melee path for the time being, I am wondering what one of these bigger amps costs? I'm looking for price checks on the following:

Melee Trauma Amplifier X,
Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII,
Melee Trauma Amplifier VII,
Modified Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII,
Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

I know that most of these are MM prizes and I suspect they will be prizes in other mayhems/events in the near future (because nothing drops them so far AFAI), so there might be a slight inflation due to low supply, but I am curious to hear the price ranges for these amps. Let's keep in mind no crafted melee amps have hit the game yet (if ever) and only calypso has released amps thus far.

I'm anxious to hear your replies!

Cheers,
-Hyp

What Ermik stated earlier on my Imp Trauma VI PC (I still own the Imp melee amp VI as I decided to keep it for my Tier 6 Songkra setup).

Hyp,

From experimenting on my observations on entropedia: Tool: Weps compare; the Imp Trauma VI on Shortblades and some Longblades does increase the ECO over the melee amp VII, and either matched or increased the Eco in comparison to the melee amp VIII. However, the Mod melee amp VIII on the other hand on certain blades made the blade have more DPS and ECO over the Imp melee amp VI; surpassing it entirely! So the following stats/info might influence the PC of the Imp melee amp VI, but for the other higher melee amps (except the Mod melee amp VIII). I'm not too sure especially with the upcoming influx of new amps as rewards coming out soon (MM and from the Ark Gold Rush hunting) how the PC on the melee trauma amps be gauged still. The Mod melee amp VIII is a mega ECO beast of an amp as of ryt now for those certain blades that can utilize its full potential imo :).

The blades that I researched/compared are below (blades are all by default w/ no enhancers):

Improved Mako Fal (Longblade) - Ark G.R. Hunting prize
melee amp VI - 3.179 Eco ; 67.18 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 3.193 Eco ; 67.18 DPS
melee amp VII - 3.177 Eco ; 69.50 DPS
melee amp VIII - 3.175 Eco ; 71.82 DPS

Mod melee amp VIII - 3.203 Eco ; 71.82 DPS
melee amp IX - 3.174 Eco ; 74.13 DPS
melee amp X - 3.172 Eco ; 76.45 DPS

Improved Manta (Shortblade) - Ark G.R. Hunting prize
melee amp VI - 3.172 Eco ; 72.98 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 3.192 Eco ; 72.98 DPS
melee amp VII - 3.026 Eco ; 72.98 DPS
melee amp VIII - 2.893 Eco ; 72.98 DPS

Mod melee amp VIII - 2.927 Eco ; 72.98 DPS
melee amp IX - 2.771 Eco ; 72.98 DPS
melee amp X - 2.658 Eco ; 72.98 DPS

Tesla (Longblade)
melee amp VI - 2.927 Eco ; 70.95 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 2.935 Eco ; 70.95 DPS
melee amp VII - 2.931 ; 72.57 DPS
melee amp VIII - 2.935 Eco ; 74.19 DPS

Genesis Dragons Breath (Longblade)
melee amp VI - 2.936 Eco ; 58.68 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 2.945 Eco ; 58.68 DPS
melee amp VII - 2.940 Eco ; 60.26 DPS
melee amp VIII - 2.945 Eco ; 61.83 DPS

P.O.D. (Shortblade)
melee amp VI - 2.940 Eco ; 88.02 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 2.950 Eco ; 88.02 DPS
melee amp VII - 2.945 Eco ; 90.38 DPS
melee amp VIII - 2.949 Eco ; 92.75 DPS

Genesis Arcspark (Shortblade)
melee amp VI - 2.966 Eco ; 70.54 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 2.983 Eco ; 70.54 DPS
melee amp VII - 2.891 Eco ; 71.76 DPS
melee amp VIII - 2.775 Eco ; 71.76 DPS

Songkra (Shortblade)
melee amp VI - 2.964 Eco ; 64.75 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 2.981 Eco ; 64.75 DPS
melee amp VII - 2.872 Eco ; 65.50 DPS
melee amp VIII - 2.756 Eco ; 65.50 DPS

So, hope this helps on gauging this thread, and just depends on the demand of blades after the MM/Ark GR Hunting results as well. Again, I only sampled and compared only a handful of blades for the purpose of displaying how the ECO affects the sampled blades from the various regular/Imp/Mod melee amps. Also, anyone can kindly add other blade & amp comparisons or input other comments as needed from my comparison results, thnx. GL m8.

Regards,
Vi

Last edited:
What Ermik stated earlier on my Imp Trauma VI PC (I still own the Imp melee amp VI as I decided to keep it for my Tier 6 Songkra setup).

Hyp,

From experimenting on my observations on entropedia: Tool: Weps compare; the Imp Trauma VI on Shortblades and some Longblades does increase the ECO over the melee amp VII, and either matched or increased the Eco in comparison to the melee amp VIII. However, the Mod melee amp VIII on the other hand on certain blades made the blade have more DPS and ECO over the Imp melee amp VI; surpassing it entirely! So the following stats/info might influence the PC of the Imp melee amp VI, but for the other higher melee amps (except the Mod melee amp VIII). I'm not too sure especially with the upcoming influx of new amps as rewards coming out soon (MM and from the Ark Gold Rush hunting) how the PC on the melee trauma amps be gauged still. The Mod melee amp VIII is a mega ECO beast of an amp as of ryt now for those certain blades that can utilize its full potential imo :).

The blades that I researched/compared are below (blades are all by default w/ no enhancers):

Improved Mako Fal (Longblade) - Ark G.R. Hunting prize
melee amp VI - 3.179 Eco ; 67.18 DPS
Imp melee amp VI - 3.193 Eco ; 67.18 DPS
melee amp VII - 3.177 Eco ; 69.50 DPS
melee amp VIII - 3.175 Eco ; 71.82 DPS
///

So, hope this helps on gauging this thread, and just depends on the demand of blades after the MM/Ark GR Hunting results as well. Again, I only sampled and compared only a handful of blades for the purpose of displaying how the ECO affects the sampled blades from the various regular/Imp/Mod melee amps. Also, anyone can kindly add other blade & amp comparisons or input other comments as needed from my comparison results, thnx. GL m8.

Regards,
Vi

Great info here :D Thanks!

Back