Just some Q's on AV modifying

sibernut

Mature
Society
VTOL Flyers
first cibernut alive
Hi to all :) A member of my soc' wants to change her AV appearance and to this end asked me the other day what was the best way of going about it and I mentioned body sculpting services/body sculpting chairs but that this can be expensive. So I just want to know are there other cheaper ways of changing AV appearance that I might not know about. Thanks if anyone can help :rolleyes:

To use the chairs and other tools you need tons of hard-earned beauty skills. So using the services of skilled beauticians is the only way.

Or wait for a few years and maybe MA will implement a new avatar system or switch to a new gfx engine and offer a free avatar remake as it happened in the past :D I wouldn't count much on that though.

To use the chairs and other tools you need tons of hard-earned beauty skills. So using the services of skilled beauticians is the only way.

Or wait for a few years and maybe MA will implement a new avatar system or switch to a new gfx engine and offer a free avatar remake as it happened in the past :D I wouldn't count much on that though.

Right, I get the picture, sry for late reply... So there isn't a cheaper way, I'll let her know.

man, Ive been getting that red box each time I log in it says "you have been give the opportunity to change your avatar appearance", must be going on for years now

man, Ive been getting that red box each time I log in it says "you have been give the opportunity to change your avatar appearance", must be going on for years now

that is because you havent said yes and recreated you ava ... once you do it and press accept then you wont get the pop up message again :) (its only 1 time ava recreation)

Back