New player explosion?

Why Molisk? I hope it isn't just because it's got a mission chain.

I don't mean anything by that but from my perspective isn't it better to hunt mobs without a mission so their loot tables haven't been screwed around with and made boring to cope with the number of players hunting them because of the mission.

I still hunt purely on the basis of what the mob drops and can I sell it for a mu but all I've seen from the mission mobs are adjustment after adjustment to their loot tables to counter the number of people hunting them.

I work my way upp the iron missions because the skill rewards will boost my progression. When I reach a point where I am skilled enough to hunt for MU, I'll do so. At the moment however it seems more sensible to just stick to iron missions for the "free" skills.

Apologies to the OP, this is off topic.

Why Molisk? I hope it isn't just because it's got a mission chain.

I don't mean anything by that but from my perspective isn't it better to hunt mobs without a mission so their loot tables haven't been screwed around with and made boring to cope with the number of players hunting them because of the mission.

I still hunt purely on the basis of what the mob drops and can I sell it for a mu but all I've seen from the mission mobs are adjustment after adjustment to their loot tables to counter the number of people hunting them.

You have to mention at what level are you hunting , because at low level since the EP Bp its very hard to find MU .
Or i'm just dumb to figure it out :scratch2:

I've seen some Ads for EU around the net recently. Ad campaign?

Mindark appearing on Asian tv channels must have helped too.

Just met a NEW player from Turkey and asked him how he heard about Entropia.
His English is not really well, but he told he is learning it. And this game probably will help him a lot too on that area.

A quick summon:

How did you know about this game?
I was watching a documentairy on youtube about planets.
Several advertisements showed up about Entropia and i made a account and started to play.
At the moment i am reading the forum to learn this game.

What do you dont like about this game?
- I have no peds.

And what do you like about this game?
- I love hunting

Last edited:
Come all ,
I started in early 2000's and continue when time permits.
You can immerse yourself or be a bit reserved.
Skills take time dependent upon how you seek them, paid or earned.
Good luck with your venture, the complexity is mind boggling and a real challenge:)
Xaph

Back