Selling: Ozpyn RLB S1X2 (Hi DPS Cyrene Longblade low skils req.)

shoti

Deactivated Account
Hi,

As title says Ozpyn RLB S1X2 T 2.0 is for sale.

ozpyn_x1s2_b.jpg

ozpyn_x1s2_a.jpg

Excelent SIB longblade with low skill requirement and good eco (2.88 without amp and 2.92-2.96 with any melee amps). DPS beats many popular sets like most Caly Treks Souls with Dante, EWE-LC up to 150 with A103/104 amps or even Spirit mk1 with beast!
Good strenght and HP skiller. With DMG enhancers you may hunt even medium regen mobs like Atrox and Amblulimax without leaving much time for regen. Small IRON challenge mobs are simply "not challenging" at all ( finisher needed ;) ).

Another advantage is that this blade delivers DMG in big chunks, wchich allow enhancers last incredibly long compared to other weapons.
Also it is best looking longblade in game while using - it's huge and using it brings some nice gfx effect in form of lighty streak folowing blade (see pic. above)

I am taking offers here or PM. I'll try add BO later.

Stats can be found here:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Ozpyn_RLB_S1X2

TT is usualy around 100-400 peds but can slash it out if needed. Trade with some BLP,Laser or Melee amp +- peds possible.

Remaning Tirs are as follow:

BO: TT+1500 peds
Sold almost for BO (+1440)

Last edited:
BO added at level lower than last sales for T1 only till end of weekend

I see you got my sword to the next tier! That was fast!

GL with the sale of the beauty!

I see you got my sword to the next tier! That was fast!

GL with the sale of the beauty!

Yes, slashing lot with it and it goes quite fast. Atm it is T2.3. It basicaly did it job - another lvl in swordsmen closed :)

Just steped on idea that direct swap vs Dante is possible.

nah...that one was "onetimer" and proved that ingame adds is worth shit :)

Don"t want lowering price becourse someone actually might buy it, and what then ? It is reserved for you ;)

Perhaps you should throw in a slice of pizza in the deal? ;)

Bump.......trade for Dante/A106 +- peds is possible !!!!!!!!

Back