How many occupants for large apartment?

john cofey

Mature
Society
Synergen
John Jacob Cofey
Like my title says wanted to know how many people can get into 1 large apartment?

occupants one.

Guests (if private)... go to nearest apartment and look at the estate terminal. Other than that unlimited amount.

yep, if its set to public I dont think there is a limit to how many people you can cram into any of them.

edit: No idea on limit for private guests, but I know vehicle and mothership guest lists are limited to 500, so it might be the same for apartments. (I think motherships are limited to 50 at a time but I never had to worry about that when I was running mine, since I did mostly skilling and VIP warps, not a party ship)

I dont remember there being a limit. Pic above was Jamhot's disco apartment (Club 3G?) that old timers may remember. :)

Thanks all for the info you answered my question perfectly

edit: No idea on limit for private guests, but I know vehicle and mothership guest lists are limited to 500, so it might be the same for apartments. (I think motherships are limited to 50 at a time but I never had to worry about that when I was running mine, since I did mostly skilling and VIP warps, not a party ship)
As I remember guests limit in apartments always was (and still) 50 (when it set to Private of course).

Back