Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

Terminator won't win gold rush event.

Reactions: Zya
The old events awarded different things, like LAs, full armor sets etc

the old system with limited login time and huge teams running mob balls etc was the best mayhem. Terminator nothing special in that system, just need a bigger team than them and you can out do it DPS.

Instanced mayhem is just an awards system to the same people, who once where admired and respected by the community, and now every year every1 starts to dislike them a little more and see what they are really like.

That terminator sharing probably sucks to many people but it wasn't forbidden, so why not take advantage of it ? Money brings money! I agree sharing that with inactive players is kind of useless, would have been better to share it with actual active players... sharing is the way to go in this game and the ones doing it are winning, they understood the game but in some cases it might end on shitty consequences, there are so many other examples...

LandGrab sharing : Several socs unifying to get them for almost no cost, was a good move from the united socs but because of this, we have those crappy landgrabs. Whiners & Winners

Medusa sharing : Modified Qetesh Power creating an investment group, getting probably the cheapest deal of Entropia, the other players didn't get any "special" prices, overpriced appartments, overpriced shops, dead Medusa now. Whiners & Winners

BIG Industries lands : Group of players getting more and more lands, great DNAs, "controlling" the lands market. Whiners & Winners.

Sharing is carrying, it's one of the best way to play this game, some knows that and take advantages of it, some stay alone in their corners...

<removed>

Peace,

Last edited by a moderator:
yawn, deleted, coz don't actually care

Terminator won't win gold rush event.

Of course not.

We all know that what will win GR is the players that are sharing alts and logging in from three different continents so they can run their avatars 24/7, taking turns at the control in violation of EULA

Lets not forget the chinese too, some of whom have probably died already.

They will be easy to spot as we all know the exact average points per hour obtainable in any of the 10 keys. This one wont take a rocket scientist to see who had their ava's running 24/7 :)

Of course not.

We all know that what will win GR is the players that are sharing alts and logging in from three different continents so they can run their avatars 24/7, taking turns at the control in violation of EULA

Lets not forget the chinese too, some of whom have probably died already.

They will be easy to spot as we all know the exact average points per hour obtainable in any of the 10 keys. This one wont take a rocket scientist to see who had their ava's running 24/7 :)

If you know that avatars , can you please write theyr names please?
ofcourse it can be sayd as unfair , but i did not found any rule violation in eula, could you please post where did you find elula violation sentence?

i would love to help and write support if there is people who violating eula by sharing avatars 24/7

If you know that avatars , can you please write theyr names please?
ofcourse it can be sayd as unfair

Look at the contacts on your mobile phone, that will answer your question :wise:

The terminator isn't really a big problem.

do you think the Terminator maxed at level 40 and allowed to enter cat 2 is balanced? :scratch2:

The problem is not the gun, it's the way the event is set up... and the way the event is set up now makes this gun a big problem! :wise:

Not Happy About MM

Without going into much of a rant, this mayhem was completely miserable. Mainly due to the lag and coming in 17th using a tier 5 LR48 (tier 6 for last 10hrs) 50k points for 1st in Cat 1 is ridiculous. MA, investigate into the Alt abuse and give the prizes to the people who earned them rightly. But since you won't, I'm forming an event circuit that will be run year round and offer BIG prizes without 40 hrs of hunting! Highest single loot to make it more luck rather than dps and uneco hunting habits.

The site is still in the construction stage but check it out if you're tired of unfair events. Tell your friends. The sooner there is a solid list of participants the events can go live. Click my Signature for the link. I am going to be working with BIG Industries on this, but must have another meeting to refine details. Something real and fair is coming to hunters of all skill lvl's.

has anyone else had problems with missing prizes?

do you think the Terminator maxed at level 40 and allowed to enter cat 2 is balanced? :scratch2:

The problem is not the gun, it's the way the event is set up... and the way the event is set up now makes this gun a big problem! :wise:

Very much this.

has anyone else had problems with missing prizes?

I've yet to receive my hedoc mayhem for solo, but I did receive the mayhem gloves and ammo. Are you having the same issue?

Gratz to the winners

Azzah

I've yet to receive my hedoc mayhem for solo, but I did receive the mayhem gloves and ammo. Are you having the same issue?

Gratz to the winners

Azzah

yep, exactly the same issue!!

Mayhem

Perhaps Merry Mayhem could adopt something from the Gold Rush hunting event. Gold Rush prizes are spread with the best prizes not necessarily all being awarded in order of placement (depending on ones perspective).
Granted Merry Mayhem does give a jump prize for 25th etc. However the top prizes are awarded in order of value for the most part encouraging the highest DPS to be the deciding factor on placement.

Adopting some aspects of the Gold Rush event promotes strategy and skills vs entirely DPS. It will be interesting to see the results as it is a new event of it's type. Of course Gold Rush has it's own issues with people running 24/7 etc. If Merry Mayhem stayed with the 40 hour qualifier and moved the prizes around a bit rather than in order of value it could change things for the better. Therefore giving players strategy to consider vs primarily DPS. Just a thought which am confident others have also considered.

The more we all work together in providing alternate choices vs debating an issue (limit Terminator etc. etc.), or adding extra coding which seems to be moot with MA; the better our chances of a win/win across the board.

Just my 2 cents :)

Found my prizes yesterday, will use the ammo to hunt for the new items on planet cyrene. Thank you Mindark!

A little mess up from Santa's little helper ? :laugh:

Today I did a small hunt near Fort Ithaca, on my return I saw Santa's little helper, lol.
Not know it was for Merry Mayhem, not been online during the event,
curiously I went to check what is was all about. :scratch2:

I got 2 Merry Mayhem missions solo + team. And they keys to access the event, I guess. :eyecrazy:

But funny enough I got the Diploma for participating in this event.
Whee not a single shot lost for that one. :lolup:

Diploma is in my storage, will see what happens to it.

But funny enough I got the Diploma for participating in this event.
Whee not a single shot lost for that one. :lolup:
It's even funnier than you think, the helpers started to dispense the diplomas a week before the Merry Mayhem, even before the instances opened up.

It's even funnier than you think, the helpers started to dispense the diplomas a week before the Merry Mayhem, even before the instances opened up.

:laugh:

Do you think they realize they are giving away 1 ped for free ? :scratch2:

Excuse my naivety, but does everyone realize that nearly all the S1 "winners" are alts? This is fucking bullshit fake ass fucking game where everyone is screwing.

Look at their trackers...

Excuse my naivety, but does everyone realize that nearly all the S1 "winners" are alts? This is fucking bullshit fake ass fucking game where everyone is screwing.

Look at their trackers...

There is no way to prevent this...

(MA could verify EVERY account with sending them copy of id but then we would have like 200 players... and thsoe who would want to make alts would just send copy of id of their brother/sisters that are not playing on their own).

@edit:
imho - worse "exploit" than making alts is actually "sharing account" - check Arkadia Gold Rush results ;): winner was playing around 23hours/day for 30 days.

Falagor
:bandit:

(MA could verify EVERY account with sending them copy of id but then we would have like 200 players... and thsoe who would want to make alts would just send copy of id of their brother/sisters that are not playing on their own).

@edit:
imho - worse "exploit" than making alts is actually "sharing account" - check Arkadia Gold Rush results ;): winner was playing around 23hours/day for 30 days.

Falagor

haha, oh well, at least I know the deal now :laugh:

cheers

@edit:

Falagor

This is quite ok with the MA, it is allowed for to do "sharing account" thats no problem...
And olso to have more the one avatar, and play in the game like a normal player even if you are a planet partner....That we know.

Last edited:
This is quite ok with the MA, it is allowed for to do "sharing account" thats no problem...
And olso to have more the one avatar, and play in the game like a normal player even if you are a planet partner....That we know.

ye its kinda funny.. other games take account sharing and such very seriously on all kinda races and stuff.. and theres only fame as prize.. heres ppl playing with real money for real money prizes and MA just doesnt give a fuck about account sharing or alts stealing all the prizes

or maybe they just are MAs accounts taking all the valuable prizes while still letting newbs lose their money while thinking they could win something

Back