Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

i suggest everyone to send support cases saying

" 1 weapon shared with alts and friends won one more time all the main prizes in category 3, 4 and 5. You are allowing it one more time and not doing anything to control it. We as players, investers and customers, cant accept that you remain blind about it. We made lot of suggestions, like at least sticking biggest dps weapon to a single avatar for events, but you still dont give a shit to it.. what do we have to do to get your attention on that major problem on every single event ?"

61 minutes*48 = 2928 min
2928 + 5 + 30 + 23 = 2986 min
6195points /2986 min = 2.075 pts/min
2.075 * 2400 min = 4979 pts.

reversing from your score we get 5003.65/ 2400 min = 2.085 pts/min
6195 / 2.085 pts/min = 2971 min

The way i see it, either your logs are 15 minutes high on the crashes, or, you got lucky and ended up with more points than you should have had.

Ah yea sorry, you and I both missed the 48:10:00 in there where I didn't do a full run. I rounded by runs and shouldn't have to prove the point that scores were wrong; however, I was a bit hasty due to my past experiences with trusting MA's scores. :)

2972.1667 minutes with the removal of about 5 minutes (possibly more) of overaccounting for ctd's = 2967.1667 minutes

6195/2972.1667 = 5002.411
with the 5 minutes = 6195/2967.1667 = 5010.841

Yup, mine seems right. Glad that's clarified. I know last year they fucked my score up so I'm a bit skeptical. This one seems accurate.

1. terminator is 10 years old gun, people crying about it only 2 years?
2. Marry mayhem is DPS event that is going on like 7 years? (max dps win)
3. Terminator is for sale ? (yes , linmzey sayd it already before event)
4. Do VW GOLF drivers cry that theyr car not drive 300km/h and cannot parcipitate in Ferari race?, or Blame VW company that makes slow cars? or just blame themselfs cannot afford to buy million dollar worth car?

So if?
1. Fastest car + best driver allways win race.

why you all cry here and knowing taht already 7 Year Marry mayhem being as DPS even and MAX DPS wins contest do not buy that damn gun you all cry about and dont win that event?

you all look for me like a citisen allways crying that goverment is cruel , but doing nothing to change it.

If i dont have money for ferrari, i dont go to sport car race with my golf, and dont wait maby in case all ferraris will break an di will win. And after i not win i cry about how ferraris are too fast for me.

p.s. Terminator owners invested to theyr gear more than 100k usd dollars (terminator, cloaks, arsonistics, mod hedocs, highend armors) . What did you invested to have right to come and cry here about how they are cool and how you are poor?

Life is cruel, 20% of people in world have 80% money, and 80% rest poor people only have 20 % of rest money held.

And about fairness : fair is when you invest same 100 usd and have same chance to win contest.

fairness ends if you want same % of chance to win but investment are 100k usd and 100usd.

Ask Mindark About fairness , ask Star mercury, or AOE soc about fairness, when they all year grinded beacons to make uber expensive nanobots that cost shitload of money, and how neoprism x or wtf was added top websop even better result than nanobots was.

Ask about crafters and other people who was paying shitloads of mu for making nanobots and got !!!!! by webshop buffs.

Ask about people who bought cloaks +10hp , and tomorrow all pets had +10hp buff.

But not about stuff you can buy any minute if you have money to invest to game.

Shut the F up. for this bulhsiting I would kick you as@$!@$ in RL, dont mess RL with game enviroment. and nobody cry cos Linzey won, all ( I mean normal ppl) are angry that termintor can be shared, so whats the point of competition, and MA is the bigest loser, they can as well, just ask Linzey to whom he wants to give Prize items, and split them, so I even dont participate in events, as its ir all bulshit

Shut the F up. for this bulhsiting I would kick you as@$!@$ in RL, dont mess RL with game enviroment. and nobody cry cos Linzey won, all ( I mean normal ppl) are angry that termintor can be shared, so whats the point of competition, and MA is the bigest loser, they can as well, just ask Linzey to whom he wants to give Prize items, and split them, so I even dont participate in events, as its ir all bulshit

lol so if you share your gun with you friend it is not normal ??? are u insane ? :D

Ask about people who bought cloaks +10hp , and tomorrow all pets had +10hp buff.

But not about stuff you can buy any minute if you have money to invest to game.

A) The cloaks give +12 HP
B) The Pets and Cloak stack, so together you get +22 HP

Whats the problem?

Regardless, all else aside, creating Alts and giving the Terminator to your friends in every category means we all know next year will be the same. So we all decide not to participate, and the same few people can win (as they would anyways) and less PED is cycled and MA loses money during the event, which means we all lose.

Alts are cheating because they are against the EULA. Sharing the Terminator is not cheating, but its definitely toeing the line. I don't mind that Linz and Jimmy bought the Terminator together and both use it. Not at all. But letting 10 other people use it is unfair in my book. It removes the spirit of competition.

Its really interesting to see that the "winners" of category 3 and 4 are soooo active players:

#1 s3 james gunz hunter, not a single mob killed since mayhem is over, and exept december had not played since may

#1 s4 braxhona, not a single mob killed since mayhem is over, and havent played since july exept for mayhem !

i m sure if mindark was carying and push it a little bit, we would be surprised to see where those avatar have been played from

lol so if you share your gun with you friend it is not normal ??? are u insane ? :D

O sancta simplicitas!!! :wise: IT is insane, if MA wants lot of ppl to participate in events (as I think they do, to have bigger turnover, and possibly profit), thay need to make rules and conditions max fair and equal for all participants in each Cat, NOT alow a lot of ppl use gun, that can not be beaten, so what the sense to participate, or u think that all EU player are TOTAL idiots, and will try to waste huge amount of peds just to let some (big gun owners) to get prizes ??? As EU is not RL, so its quite easy:
-- chose some other thing to do,
---and as EU is also not only game in world, , finaly when see geting fuc@%@ all the time, also leave game and chose some other entertainment, SIMPLE :laugh::laugh:

I would like to see what will all ''ubers'' do with they uber stuf, alone in game enviromet, nothing to kill, nothing to rub, nothing to whom sale they shit -- finite la comedia:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

The train is coming, bro, and you are on the tracks.

Get ready for the revolution.

DONT FORGET TO SEND SUPPORT CASE !

coz i bet noone from ma will read this

I immediately stopped doing cat 3 solo after I heard the terminator was competing in cat 3.
I did 7h before I heard it, would have been 3rd or 4th, that means more than 65k peds didn't get cycled. I was kinda bummed but what can ya do? limiting the borrowing of items in general during MM? how? just that gun? change the gun to non-sib or lvl 95? I dunno it all seems weird and impractical. So all one can do is not participate anymore. I might do team again next year but solo is dead to me, sadly.

Regards
Thark

To all who complain About this Planet Calypso " MA Event " whay not do like me -stop participating in them like i do, i never had or i will never participate in a Planet Calypso " MA Event " In order to have MA as a judge where they can never show any evidence how and whay a player given a particular placement in the Event specifically in mind when they have full control over the loot and all criticism is rejected....

I immediately stopped doing cat 3 solo after I heard the terminator was competing in cat 3.
I did 7h before I heard it, would have been 3rd or 4th, that means more than 65k peds didn't get cycled. I was kinda bummed but what can ya do? limiting the borrowing of items in general during MM? how? just that gun? change the gun to non-sib or lvl 95? I dunno it all seems weird and impractical. So all one can do is not participate anymore. I might do team again next year but solo is dead to me, sadly.

Regards
Thark

Ditto for Cat 4:wise::mad: Its sad really....I love this game but the way some take advantage of it will only hurt ALL of us in the long run. MA wants new blood in the game but, if I was looking to start EU now and read this, I would never consider entering a game with this kind of environment. So, everyone loses, even those who "won".:(

The train is coming, bro, and you are on the tracks.

Get ready for the revolution.

When you are all angry, you messing 2 things what we are talking about.

1 We taling about unbalanced items
2 we talking about item sharing
3 we taliking about Alt oo inactive avatars playing Eu on events.

So let me explain that everyone would agree with me.

1. We taling about unbalanced items

Unbalanced Item - is item, way better than regular one, that dont have analogue, and cannot be changed by any other item.
Talking about Entropia Universe items there is 3 stats what makes item unbalances .
a) damage
b) eco
c) avaibility.

In simple rule that MINDARK cannot modify ALREADY existing item stats, becuase it would crash makup and all economics because all economics in EU is build on Company trust.

so :
a ) dmage - all agree that 20% of more gamage from highend regular gun is alot ? Ok than terminator is unbalanced . If yes ? think about vaporizer hun tahat has 300% more dmage compairing to highend same level item. So ask yourself what you trying to solve here if you dont see more than your intrests here.

b) eco - 10% more eco imk2 from regular highend gun - Unbalanced
90% more eco Mod fap than regular high end fap - UNBALANCED
80% more eco Imp fap than regular high end fap - UNBALANCED
Dont agree with me ? compare terminator and mod fap ? what difference ? both cannot be looted, both cost more than 80% of players can afford . Both is way better than standart high end item that can be looted.

c) avaibility - Balance among looted items like BBC amp and e-amp , xxx rocket, star antimaterial rifle - makes items balanced because rare.
If someone comes with XXX rocket and shoots all Mayhem and wins a prize, noone will cry. Because will know that person spent shitloads of money, but AGAIN. You think about other things that makes item balanced or not!

2 Sharing
- all in this game is been shared. You can share any item in game except Terminator. Dont you think it is so silly to make rule for 1 item in game than all others should apply too ? . Again think outside a box and ask your friends how many guns, cloaks, armors , PEDS, was shared doing instance. And if you say that sharing is BAD here, ask than mindark if there cannot be sahred items inevent, how many people will not even go there because has no chance to borrow item.
Or you want thatn Goverment will make a law that Ferrari cannot enter Simple town street because citisen does not want. and that how decreasing a value of super expensive item.

3 we taliking about Alt oo inactive avatars playing Eu on events. I dont play game and i dont have interest unless i get a mail from mindark about event and i will see that i can prepair for this event and win it.
Mindark made a mistake letting me play because all time i was inactive and came only for event ? than all people mad because some noob that not plays at all , came and tryed to win a pace in event ?

Think again about what your mad mind thinks, and what is really happening.

There is alot of wize people in game and in mindark administration , but they reallyc cannot make all people happy.

Problem is that almost all people sittign here is so mad and only see that if they have bad time , jsut blaming others. But in same situacion , but in different side, you would be happy as fuck.

1. Mindark made unbalanced items
2. people boughjt it for real money
3. Mindark should buy it back IF people is willing to sell.
4. Item stat changing will crash economics taht made on company trust
5. non shared (bound) items will increase item price , but decrease count of people parcipitating in events adn spending money.

If i was Ceo of Ma i 1st waht i could do is ask to buy back a gun, and if in accident owner would accept a trade to other items that is more balanced in game, i would be supper happy, and all people of Eu players would be super happy with me. Ofc there would be super stupid troll which would come and talk how this is unfair and infilating ma to game.

Last edited:

Regards
Thark

that is why there is 3 different tickets in planes.

Economic, business, and 1st class.

Mayhem event i bet is made for 1st class pasangers, and economic class should trye to work hard to be able buy 1st class ticket, or stay in economic class saying that all "millionares are thiefs"

life is cruel.

Ask mindakr for economic class events , with low budget on prizes.

Eco class Marry mayhem 2016
Rules :
1.no mod merc, foa and other guns allowed with more than 100 dps
2. no imp , mod or other 1 pec decay faps is allowed
3. no guns allowed with more than 5x tiers

prizes :

1st place - 3000 universal ammo + mayhem hedoc
2st place - 2000 universal ammo

special offer - for 5$ a week you an order neopsion-c than decreases L stuff decay for 99%

Last edited:

2 Sharing
- all in this game is been shared. You can share any item in game except Terminator. Dont you think it is so silly to make rule for 1 item in game than all others should apply too ? . Again think outside a box and ask your friends how many guns, cloaks, armors , PEDS, was shared doing instance. And if you say that sharing is BAD here, ask than mindark if there cannot be sahred items inevent, how many people will not even go there because has no chance to borrow item.
Or you want thatn Goverment will make a law that Ferrari cannot enter Simple town street because citisen does not want. and that how decreasing a value of super expensive item.

3 we taliking about Alt oo inactive avatars playing Eu on events. I dont play game and i dont have interest unless i get a mail from mindark about event and i will see that i can prepair for this event and win it.
Mindark made a mistake letting me play because all time i was inactive and came only for event ? than all people mad because some noob that not plays at all , came and tryed to win a pace in event ?

Think again about what your mad mind thinks, and what is really happening.

There is alot of wize people in game and in mindark administration , but they reallyc cannot make all people happy.

Problem is that almost all people sittign here is so mad and only see that if they have bad time , jsut blaming others. But in same situacion , but in different side, you would be happy as fuck.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME>

First, Lending items to sweep all the prizes and using alts IS TOTALLY FUCKING DIFFERENT then just lending out shit normally to friends. Holy jfc fuck! Quit diluting this with your nonsense.

Second, do you seriously believe we are going to buy that BS of yours right now that these are just fucking players that might not play most of the year and got a fucking email??? Holy shit dude. You know they are fucking alt's SO QUIT FUCKING LYING!

You are playing right now with different avatars yourself, and have admitted it to people in game. QUIT FUCKING LYING.

You dont fucking understand the facts, kestukis, you are part of the problem, and you need to stop talking.

MA:

PLEASE LOOK AT THE WINNERS AND THEIR "BROTHERS" "FRIENDS" "ALTS" OR WHATEVER THEY ARE USING AND LOOK AT KEY BINDINGS AND BUTTON SEQUENCES, HUNTING STYLES, IP LOCATIONS ETC, AND WHERE THE LOOT WAS TRADED, AND BAN THE ONES THAT ARE CHEATING!

They are not good for the game. Period. Do something before its too late!

AND LOOK AT KESTUKIS'S IP TOO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. WHY IS HE LYING AND SAYING HE IS NOT PLAYING? Maybe MA is in on it too then.

Maybe MA just doesn't care :D Or maybe there is a much deeper breach of trust going on, and MA knows exactly wtf is going on.

That's what were about to see...why is MA silent I wonder???

And the answer to that question, my friends, is where the fuse will get lit that will blow this whole thing wide open.

Last edited:
that is why there is 3 different tickets in planes.

Economic, business, and 1st class.

Mayhem event i bet is made for 1st class pasangers, and economic class should trye to work hard to be able buy 1st class ticket, or stay in economic class saying that all "millionares are thiefs"

life is cruel.

Ask mindakr for economic class events , with low budget on prizes.

Hey,

I don't know what you are talking about? I guess you don't either?

I use an x5 tier 9 and I know there is 2 guns above mine that can beat me in solo (Hl18 and HL18sga) and that is fine. But terminator in cat3? really? There is obviously always gonna be one gun that is the best in each category but the same gun in the top 3 cats? nahh that doesn't seem right to me. But as I said, I don't see a way to fix it. So I won't participate. Hope that clears it up for you :)

Also now that I thought about your jibberish, did you mean to say that anyone not borrowing the terminator is too poor to play the game and thus shouldn't even be allowed to speak his/her mind? *sarcasm* Because in life there is always only two ways to go: accept any and everything or go away and die, but silently please!*sarcasm* . I'm not even gonna go into the whole rich thing.
You can't possibly be that dense.

Regards
Thark

First, Lending items to sweep all the prizes and using alts IS TOTALLY FUCKING DIFFERENT then just lending out shit normally to friends. Holy jfc fuck! Quit diluting this with your nonsense.

Second, do you seriously believe we are going to buy that BS of yours right now that these are just fucking players that might not play most of the year and got a fucking email??? Holy shit dude. You know they are fucking alt's SO QUIT FUCKING LYING!

You are playing right now with different avatars yourself, and have admitted it to people in game. QUIT FUCKING LYING.

You dont fucking understand the facts, kestukis, you are part of the problem, and you need to stop talking.

Why you so mad m8 ? You call me a lier in situations that there is not hing to lie about.
your capped words shows ahtat you angry at me even dont know why , saying that omg that stryker and his brother is not even "friends" as you say.

You talk like you knew if they are alts or pleyers which comes only for events. Dont be a god here that knows all true in game.

Seems taht problem is you here because i dont see any wize offer here only bullshiting with others talking how life is bad when you dont have a friend with good hun to borrow.

Relax mate... Don't feed the troll.
You know the saying... Barking dogs dont bite :)
People who don't play the game tend to yell out the loudest in this case.

Last edited:
Hey,

I don't know what you are talking about? I guess you don't either?

I use an x5 tier 9 and I know there is 2 guns above mine that can beat me in solo (Hl18 and HL18sga) and that is fine. But terminator in cat3? really? There is obviously always gonna be one gun that is the best in each category but the same gun in the top 3 cats? nahh that doesn't seem right to me. But as I said, I don't see a way to fix it. So I won't participate. Hope that clears it up for you :)

Also now that I thought about your jibberish, did you mean to say that anyone not borrowing the terminator is too poor to play the game and thus shouldn't even be allowed to speak his/her mind? *sarcasm* Because in life there is always only two ways to go: accept any and everything or go away and die, but silently please!*sarcasm* . I'm not even gonna go into the whole rich thing.
You can't possibly be that dense.

Regards
Thark

look up to my posts where i was taling about item balancing.

i know exactly who i am talking about and who are you and how good is your gun. In this game there cannot be end for being better.

I offer economic class event because if you cannot parcipitate to event that 50k usd investment needed, maby you can parcipitate where only 10k investment needed.

i offer solutions only one here, others just bullshiting but as you sayd, there is no simple resolution here to maek all happy.

(edit) almost forgot gz all winners

MA:

PLEASE LOOK AT THE WINNERS AND THEIR "BROTHERS" "FRIENDS" "ALTS" OR WHATEVER THEY ARE USING AND LOOK AT KEY BINDINGS AND BUTTON SEQUENCES, HUNTING STYLES, IP LOCATIONS ETC, AND WHERE THE LOOT WAS TRADED, AND BAN THE ONES THAT ARE CHEATING!

sure the sharing is not optimal..i understand the frustration...

but anyone can make accounts for friend/family members and use it..nothing illegal..
you just are not allowed to make like another account on you own name..
nothing to ban..
and cheating? i guess they spend ped like crazy, so no cheating involved here.. cheating was when lvl13L amps still worked after broke...

instead of bringing some constructive posts ... you just spam "rage quit" and cap posts insulting ppl and ban ban ban...

if i remember right you already sold out some times before?
perhaps you should really stay away? seems this game makes you raging quite often...it is just a game...and it seems you can't take the rules..

Last edited:
Seems taht problem is you here because i dont see any wize offer here only bullshiting with others talking how life is bad when you dont have a friend with good hun to borrow.

Nice try, making up shit to try to make me look bad.

I have borrowed over 1 million peds of gear at different times from many of the big players in this game. I guarantee I could borrow something that would win one of the cats, at least team maybe.

I don't compete because the event is BS, and the greedy players make me sick. And I don't want to be one of them.

Nice try, making up shit to try to make me look bad.

I have borrowed over 1 million peds of gear at different times from many of the big players in this game. I guarantee I could borrow something that would win one of the cats, at least team maybe.

I don't compete because the event is BS, and the greedy players make me sick. And I don't want to be one of them.

A player becomes greedy because he starts parcipitating to event that you going too and he is trying to take YOURE prize away ? what king of thinking is that?

look up already wize man offered you to cool down because in your other posts i already see you are trying to do offtopic and search how to hurt people in other ways.

chill out and read your posts how many bullshit you wrote there. And still if dont understand, maby really you should leave if rules are too hard and games makes you suffer in real life.

sure the sharing is not optimal..i understand the frustration...

but anyone can make accounts for friend/family members and use it..nothing illegal..
you just are not allowed to make like another account on you own name..
nothing to ban..
and cheating? i guess they spend ped like crazy, so no cheating involved here.. cheating was when lvl13L amps still worked after broke...

instead of bringing some constructive posts ... you just spam "rage quit" and cap posts insulting ppl and ban ban ban...

if i remember right you already sold out some times before?
perhaps you should really stay away? seems this game makes you raging quite often...it is just a game...and it seems you can't take the rules..

Don't mistake my passion for not loving this game. I love it and want to play it, but I WILL FUCKING YELL if I have to, and I WILL quit if I have to.

And talk about being constructive? you make the irrational statement that if they are spending tons of ped it is not cheating....that is very unconstructive.

I can "take the rules", I follow them them everyday, and I don't look for ways to win every category in an event. You hide your profile and make daddy observations of shit you dont know about since you craft 99% of your life. who is not constructive here?

Reactions: das
Dont try to win a wrestle with a pig in the dirt, you both get dirty.
The pigs enjoy the dirt so you can never win

Gl im out of here

if i could change 1 thing about MM it would be to register ur weapon for MM. Each weapon can only be used by 1 player for the event
would solve a load of probs imo

A player becomes greedy because he starts parcipitating to event that you going too and he is trying to take YOURE prize away ? what king of thinking is that?

look up already wize man offered you to cool down because in your other posts i already see you are trying to do offtopic and search how to hurt people in other ways.

chill out and read your posts how many bullshit you wrote there. And still if dont understand, maby really you should leave if rules are too hard and games makes you suffer in real life.

Because I am overly emotional in posts does not equate to the fact that I am "suffering" in real life. I am fully capable of spazzing in a post and going on with my beautiful happy day like nothing happened. So thank you for your concern for my well-being, but I am fine. I am not raging around the room as I type, with smoke coming out my ears, and a blood pressure of 180/120. :cussing:

Dude you write so much more bullshit than Taco(he atleast makes sense)... you should reread your own posts FFS...

Congratulations to honest playing contestants. Fuck all the alts. Fuck those retards behind MA as well, who cannot code or even think straight about game mechanics and macro economy of the universe as a whole.

Back