Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

if i could change 1 thing about MM it would be to register ur weapon for MM. Each weapon can only be used by 1 player for the event
would solve a load of probs imo

This. I love this. :wise:

if i could change 1 thing about MM it would be to register ur weapon for MM. Each weapon can only be used by 1 player for the event
would solve a load of probs imo

I second this.

Make that damn gun Untradable!!! BOOM problem solved.....

Let the ownerS fighting over it :)

Merry Mayhem 2014 was the most active and exciting ever. Thanks to everyone who participated in Planet Calypso's flagship annual hunting event!

Below you will find the results for the solo categories. Results for the team categories will be posted early next week.

Prizes for both categories will be awarded in the middle of next week to allow time to address any potential discrepancies in the posted results.

Congratulations to all those winning prizes in Merry Mayhem 2014!

Place - Avatar Name - Normalized Score - Prize(s) - Highest Single Loot Bonus 25%

• 8 - Daniel Danimal Diep - 9,253.71 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VII

I'm just happy I finally won something through my own hard work :yay: :)

~Danimal

Ah yes, I remembered now who bought Joda. Forgot for a while...

Make that damn gun Untradable!!! BOOM problem solved.....

Let the ownerS fighting over it :)

Would be an unacceptable precedent in Entropia. What next, Mod Merc and Mod Fap untradable too ?

Would be an unacceptable precedent in Entropia. What next, Mod Merc and Mod Fap untradable too ?

Make it untradable during MM, is the next obvious thing to propose. But then again why just the Terminator, what about HL18/HL18 SGA and other high end guns that are almost always borrowed for the event. This will NEVER be balanced to those of us who started much later than old school ubers or really rich people. Period. We can bitch about it, but whats the point? Just dont participate is all we can do.

Was looking at entropedia and in Theory , Unique Roman Ram Purifier Prototype high tier + new meele amp shoud beat terminator easy , i know knife eco is bad

Was looking at entropedia and in Theory , Unique Roman Ram Purifier Prototype high tier + new meele amp shoud beat terminator easy , i know knife eco is bad

The Roman Ram has hideous decay.
It'll be the BL1800 next once that hits T10.

3 we taliking about Alt oo inactive avatars playing Eu on events. I dont play game and i dont have interest unless i get a mail from mindark about event and i will see that i can prepair for this event and win it.
Mindark made a mistake letting me play because all time i was inactive and came only for event ? than all people mad because some noob that not plays at all , came and tryed to win a pace in event ?.

I have a friend who I know in RL that didnt compete in the Mayhem, but the Ava he used to own, is on the winners list!
I think that is what they are talking about.

My toughts are purelly congrats to the participats for the effort in this year.
Terminator surelly is a "Unbalanced" weapon vs the rest.

But this is my unbiased opinion...

Place - Avatar Name - Normalized Score - Prize(s) - Highest Single Loot Bonus 25%
1 - Jenna Braxhona Jameson - 14,503.39 - MM Gloves + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II
2 - ah Lady oh - 13,884.98 - MM Gloves + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Laser Sight MK II
3 - Helene Helena Fra - 12,519.44 - MM Gloves + Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem + 5000 PED Universal Ammo - Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (S,4) - 4495 PED
4 - Ogulak Da Basher - 11,563.42 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 3000 PED Universal Ammo
5 - Ron Ronny Kovich - 9,651.41 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
6 - Ringo DRDoom Pow - 9,629.12 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IX
7 - Rune Belgarion Haugen - 9,604.89 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII
8 - Daniel Danimal Diep - 9,253.71 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VII
9 - John Killer Pureheart - 8,737.08 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VI
10 - Leon Slippery Shockwave - 8,478.82 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V
11 - Andova Andi

So lets say
"oh if the first 2 didnt use terminator helena fra would've won"
"oh if helena fra didnt use his un PoD high tier he wouldnt end that place"
"oh if Da didnt use MM high tier he wouldnt end that place"

and so on and on and on.
This is a event of dps. Unless you buy it you wont win,
Sure is unfair, but if you already know this, dont fill in expectations that aren't being matched

I never participate competitively, simply because im cat4, I'd need more DPS than the one i use in a regular daily basis, not to mention armor and all the rest.
I know all i can do for my avg dps is try to loot a rare item, maybe few limited weapons,
My highest dps? maybe end on a top place at a huge cost of using enhancers on high tier (L) weapons.

There's always gonna be someone pissed at results somehow.
If they "nerfed" the terminator to be only used by one avatar sure that "could" solve the problem, but then again, speak among yourselves and check how many of the names there didnt borrow/rented a weapon for the event.

Two of my never deposited ex-disciples are on the top100 s2 :eyecrazy:
And they say this game is hard for non-depoers :silly2:

(meanwhile I utterly lost my ass in s3 :D)

the guy talking about car the terminator is like highschool chalange race at the drag strip they need there own car to race from each school but more than one car can be entered in the race but there alway kid that know john force he lends his funny car that run in the 5 sec down the track the other are in range from 11 too 18 sec depending on there knowledge that a fair race

lol

all they have to do is lock item used to avatar when enter the event till the event is over

for me i may go for a bit of hunting but for the most part its a flawed system

the best way every new year show us your best item and just hand out the prize

also look at what is best more poeple participate or less if there ok the way it is there going to be less and less every year

Dude you write so much more bullshit than Taco(he atleast makes sense)... you should reread your own posts FFS...

He does, he knows perfectly well what he is doing. His role is similar to chances role, to deflect, misdirect and derail conversation about his soc/friends. They act like asses, talk a bunch of nonsense and suddenly all the pressure that should be on WSS/NVE is now on some random asshole and completely off the original topic.

My toughts are purelly congrats to the participats for the effort in this year.
Terminator surelly is a "Unbalanced" weapon vs the rest.

But this is my unbiased opinion...

1 - Jenna Braxhona Jameson - 14,503.39 - MM Gloves + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II
2 - ah Lady oh - 13,884.98 - MM Gloves + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Laser Sight MK II
3 - Helene Helena Fra - 12,519.44 - MM Gloves + Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem + 5000 PED Universal Ammo - Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (S,4) - 4495 PED
4 - Ogulak Da Basher - 11,563.42 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 3000 PED Universal Ammo
5 - Ron Ronny Kovich - 9,651.41 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
6 - Ringo DRDoom Pow - 9,629.12 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IX
7 - Rune Belgarion Haugen - 9,604.89 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII
8 - Daniel Danimal Diep - 9,253.71 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VII
9 - John Killer Pureheart - 8,737.08 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VI
10 - Leon Slippery Shockwave - 8,478.82 - 1200 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V
11 - Andova Andi

So lets say
"oh if the first 2 didnt use terminator helena fra would've won"
"oh if helena fra didnt use his un PoD high tier he wouldnt end that place"
"oh if Da didnt use MM high tier he wouldnt end that place"

and so on and on and on.
This is a event of dps. Unless you buy it you wont win,
Sure is unfair, but if you already know this, dont fill in expectations that aren't being matched

I never participate competitively, simply because im cat4, I'd need more DPS than the one i use in a regular daily basis, not to mention armor and all the rest.
I know all i can do for my avg dps is try to loot a rare item, maybe few limited weapons,
My highest dps? maybe end on a top place at a huge cost of using enhancers on high tier (L) weapons.

There's always gonna be someone pissed at results somehow.
If they "nerfed" the terminator to be only used by one avatar sure that "could" solve the problem, but then again, speak among yourselves and check how many of the names there didnt borrow/rented a weapon for the event.

You don't understand or playing dumb . its not the Terminator the problem its the owners of it having 2 alts in every category and probably sharing with soc mates and those alts

Make it untradable during MM, is the next obvious thing to propose. But then again why just the Terminator, what about HL18/HL18 SGA and other high end guns that are almost always borrowed for the event. This will NEVER be balanced to those of us who started much later than old school ubers or really rich people. Period. We can bitch about it, but whats the point? Just dont participate is all we can do.

There is a way, but it would take considerable coding for Mindark, it would require each participant to nominate a maximum of 5 weapons, 5 faps, 21 armor parts and once "locked in" no other user could use those items for the duration of the event.

Any of those items once nominated would be bound to that avatar and non tradeable for the duration of the event.

Would remove all this "alts using equipment in different categories" business at a stroke. The Terminator would only be used by one player in one category.

As I say though, it would take weeks of coding and testing, so it would have to have support from the playerbase and more importantly the developer.

You don't understand or playing dumb . its not the Terminator the problem its the owners of it having 2 alts in every category and probably sharing with soc mates and those alts

i took that as an example.
And yes there are few alts there, but the main bitching problem i saw was the terminator when i read the thread.

I was told that you may have alts as long as they aren't for finacial beneficts or something like that or if you dont get caught obviously.
But usually there's a blind spot always for those.

The Roman Ram has hideous decay.
It'll be the BL1800 next once that hits T10.

But the BL1800 is SIB so it can't be traded down to lower Categories. Also, I don't think EMW will ever loan it out for those purposes :laugh:

Reactions: jod
But the BL1800 is SIB so it can't be traded down to lower Categories. Also, I don't think EMW will ever loan it out for those purposes :laugh:

Right, because EMW has integrity, and isn't in this game to figure out how he can win as many prizes every year as he can, and because he plays this game for the FUN, and doesn't let greed destroy himself like a few others have just done.

Essentially, that's all we are trying to do here, is figure out how to make this fun again for all of us. Those of us that don't participate anymore, and wont participate next year, have to lead the charge.

Is MA smart enough to realize that letting a few players win many times is much worse to the game than letting 100 different players win??? I think MA would want to cater to the FUN-loving depositors that make this game possible, and quit letting greedy players destroy it. It's entry level business management ffs.

Last edited:
its the owners of it having 2 alts in every category and probably sharing with soc mates and those alts

/mod note/
WildD3mon, I hope you're not suggesting that most of the people listed in the OP are alts.

Out of those listed as prizewinners, there may be a couple of names that only seem to turn up to major events, but most I recognize as regular day to day players, some extremely dedicated.
Smearing other players with a broad statement just isn't acceptable.

For those posting here:
- If you think the rules of this event should be changed, state clearly what you think they should be changed to and what the benefit of that would be to the community as a whole.

- If you have evidence that any individual player is violating the ToU of Entropia, file a support case. Only MindArk is able to investigate and take whatever action they consider appropriate.

- Please stay on topic, rather than attacking other members for their expressed opinion.
If you disagree with their opinion, please keep your response reasonably polite.
Disagreement is fine - insults and flaming isn't.

:topic:

Congratulations to all the winners, and kudos to all those who participated :)

This. I love this. :wise:

Its a good ide and + all gear you have. no avatar would be able to lent out anything if the want to do the Event.:yay::yay::yay: So all avatars can only use theres gears.

Out of those listed as prizewinners, there may be a couple of names that only seem to turn up to major events, but most I recognize as regular day to day players, some extremely dedicated.

It's not just about turning up for events, but if you look at a certain #1 placement player on EL, you'll see JUST Merry Mayhem mobs on their tracker. How does a player who has no other globals somehow have the skills to completely wreck their competition? I believe this is the concern being brought up. Obviously not every top 5 winner is an alt or anything, but there are a few questionable players. I don't think anyone is accusing every high-placement avatar of being a cheat.

/mod note/
WildD3mon, I hope you're not suggesting that most of the people listed in the OP are alts.

For those posting here:
- If you think the rules of this event should be changed, state clearly what you think they should be changed to and what the benefit of that would be to the community as a whole.

- If you have evidence that any individual player is violating the ToU of Entropia, file a support case. Only MindArk is able to investigate and take whatever action they consider appropriate.

- Please stay on topic, rather than attacking other members for their expressed opinion.
If you disagree with their opinion, please keep your response reasonably polite.
Disagreement is fine - insults and flaming isn't.

:topic:

Congratulations to all the winners, and kudos to all those who participated :)
:laugh: of course not. Gratz to all the winners!! Great job!

Gratz to all the winners!! Great job!

I gave up taking part in any events 3 years ago on that years merry mayhem. I would have walked away from Eu there & then if it wasn't for a great friend..

I should have placed 10th in my cat even with all the alts. The support case is still open as far as I know.

:lolup:

Last edited:
I don't think a ton of coding would be needed, the base code is already there.

u know how we can put on gear then set it as item set and then when u click the item set it equips all u had on for that?

that's all u need. when u register for the event. it makes item set. and adds an id number to it. you have button on computer now to click to register that set. equip your fap set, equip your arson set.

system now has your gear registered to YOU for the event.

simple.

There is a way, but it would take considerable coding for Mindark, it would require each participant to nominate a maximum of 5 weapons, 5 faps, 21 armor parts and once "locked in" no other user could use those items for the duration of the event.

Any of those items once nominated would be bound to that avatar and non tradeable for the duration of the event.

Would remove all this "alts using equipment in different categories" business at a stroke. The Terminator would only be used by one player in one category.

As I say though, it would take weeks of coding and testing, so it would have to have support from the playerbase and more importantly the developer.

Great ideas. I vote for this in the voting booth.

I'd love if this were in place for next year's MM. I'd suggest a slight change though. Anything you equip while in the instance gets tagged. Having a set number of items allowable would prevent using some (L) items.

Over all a great solution if MA is willing to put the work into coding it though!

If thats the way you wanted to go it doesnt sound too hard.

Everything has a unique identifier anyway so,lock item ID to avatar ID if used in mayhem instance.

I forgot about the SIB for the BL but it could still get passed around a couple cat's/Alts.
What I meant was when it gets to T10 it'll be just about the only thing that can get near the Terminator and EMW has tried to sell it once already so its not 'protected' forever.

I'm all for better solutions.

I have no problem with locking UL gear trades for the duration of the event for anyone registered in the event.
(L) should be unrestricted, and anyone who doesn't want to register should still be allowed to enter the instances.

Back