Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

I only managed to get 14 hours played unfortunately due to the huge issue the servers had that one weekend I actually had time to grind, so I gave up after that... If I had the chance to complete all 40 hours I would end 19th in s3 with my average :)

oh well. Maybe next year :laugh:

Once again I need to question to results. Mine seem wrong.

If you take 6195/49 = 126.4286 (assume that the 3 CTD's added up to 1 hour, which they were actually less than I put in each line by at least 1-2 minutes and don't even add up to 1 hour with my extended time)

126.4286*40 = 5057.144

61 minutes*48 = 2928 min
2928 + 5 + 30 + 23 = 2986 min
6195points /2986 min = 2.075 pts/min
2.075 * 2400 min = 4979 pts.

reversing from your score we get 5003.65/ 2400 min = 2.085 pts/min
6195 / 2.085 pts/min = 2971 min

The way i see it, either your logs are 15 minutes high on the crashes, or, you got lucky and ended up with more points than you should have had.

gratz to all the winners!!! (except terminator alts)

Can't wait for team results

Congratulations to the winners!

Honourable mention to:

13 - Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus - 22,654.52

Sadly just 1 place out of the prize zone :(

Know the feeling, tbh it sucks, atleast imo. I had fun as luckily as I did make Peds from doing my hours, but I'm still very disappointed in MA not having better regulations on those players who use Alt. Avatars, and also with the use of the 'Terminator'. Still don't know whether to thank MA or Cuss @ MA for MM; guess I'll do both, lol. Anyways, enough brief ranting on my part (juz had to let it out some how); and big GZ to all the winners!

Sigh...hope 2015 MM turns out better (datz if I stay long enuff).

Regards,
Vi

but maybe not as good as first :laugh:

Well sadly my pedcard is always in pain so im use to it! Its like the bermuda triangle! Depo goes in but it disapere with out a traise :p

I am also pretty frustrated with one gun winning so many awards. MA has for years set the precedent of allowing it, and as a result it's hard to blame the couple of players behind it. I think it discourages enough high level depositors each year to the point where they sell out, negatively impacting MA's bottoms line to the extent where it should be easy for MA to justify taking action to prevent such things from happening in the years going forward.

MA has a whole year to figure out the rules changes for the years going forward.

I bought a setup worth over $3,000 USD to compete in Cat 1 (Newbie), and I'm happy (... OK with ?...) competing and losing against people who have prepared better than me, or who are 'better' players than I am. However, I am disgusted that MA keeps allowing Alts, and I understand the frustration of competing against shared Terminator class weapons.

I know over 1/2 of the prize winning Cat 1 Avatars are Alts. I would think that the real world value of EU would cause MA to be more concerned with how they handle rule violations, but I guess not.

Yea, its enough to see CLD returns during MM, lowest ever, one week it was lower than usual payment without any event... worth to think about it

By Bertha Bot...
"Merry Mayhem 2014 was the most active and exciting ever"

VS

By Player...
"Yea, its enough to see CLD returns during MM, lowest ever"

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::lolup:

I bought a setup worth over $3,000 USD to compete in Cat 1 (Newbie), and I'm happy (... OK with ?...) competing and losing against people who have prepared better than me, or who are 'better' players than I am. However, I am disgusted that MA keeps allowing Alts, and I understand the frustration of competing against shared Terminator class weapons.

I know over 1/2 of the prize winning Cat 1 Avatars are Alts. I would think that the real world value of EU would cause MA to be more concerned with how they handle rule violations, but I guess not.

You're right Colbey. I needed almost 1 year to buy my setup for cat1. But normal players have no chance against übers Alts. Everyone can check the 1st,4th,5th,9th,12th place in cat1....

Yeay!!

25 - Storm Spawn Bootcamp - 8,162.76 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier I

Yeay yeay! hip hip hurray!

A way to to fix MM, change sib levels according to dps, and don´t allow non sib weaponry unless you are level 100

So for example me that owns a mod merc and is in lower end of cat 4 should be punished for that choice by not beeing allowed to enter the event at all? Really stupid suggestion if you ask me...

Yeay!!

25 - Storm Spawn Bootcamp - 8,162.76 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier I

A way to to fix MM, change sib levels according to dps, and don´t allow non sib weaponry unless you are level 100

So for example me that owns a mod merc and is in lower end of cat 4 should be punished for that choice by not beeing allowed to enter the event at all? Really stupid suggestion if you ask me...

Yes!!!!! Opalo only in all categories so it's fair! The only problem is that then the whiners in this thread will still whine about someone with unfair high Evade or hp... Maybe the solution is one category and everyone set back to the skills at the point they joined EU? Yeah sounds like fun :D

Helena and the others have been whining about unfair mayhem as long as I can remember and they will still do no matter how Ma changes things. No point listening to it ^^

Yeay!!

This wouldnt be fair.

the only thing to do is:

weapon over xxx dps cant be traded during MM if the player want to qualify for a prize.
thats so easy, just a line of rule, and everyone would be happy, and maybe 10% more people would join MM.
i have made suggestions over suggestions years after years but hey, Mindark DONT CARE a shit!

People in that game are so resigned.
You cant imagine how many PM i receive in game from people saying exactly what i say here, and they dont even want to talk about it on forum becoz they know NOTHING will ever change because Mindark DONT CARE.

We are talking about the company with the poorest communication ever. last support case i sent about it, they closed it without even answering it. they have no respect for players, no respect for customers, and with a better managment, this game would have millions of players.

Why not lock all unlimited items to one avatar when you take start keys for event,,no unlimited gears could be trade or sold under this time..Shure it sucks if you want to sell under this period but you know your items would be locked to your avatar if you want to do MM..Still L gears can be used and sold...This would make it alot more fair for all players and MA would keep players wanna do MM..Guess next year alot of people aint gonna do MM.Its impossiple to beat Uber gears in cat 1 for example thats really unfair imo.

This is no whinning at all,but could be a solution for a better fair MM.

I dont do MM myself so i dont care much about it,but a idea i got for you all.

//WL

The real question is why did you participate? I didn't. Why? because I know I don't have a chance, and I also know that half the cool prizes are given to alts and ubers sharing their shit.

Again, why did you waste your time there and then came here all hurt and broken? Didn't you know beforehand? of course you did.

I agree with you on the alt/sharing problem btw, but meh. You are not strong enough to just say NO.

Congrats to all the winners, keep milking the cash cow yall !

Why not hand out weapons to all participants that can only be used in the MM instances? Make them non-sib so the skills still matter.
Of course this is unfair to players who have used alot of money on their gear - but an event is an event, and special rules always apply. Same as all sports etc. No one can have gear benefits, because its unfair to others...
Just a suggestion.
And I really dont think uber-geared players really would mind this, since its just for one event a year.
If so - it will only be the 3 terminator owners :rolleyes: and everybody would've gained from it.
Other players and MA since many more would participate.

The Community should gather peds (I think, 1M will do it), buy out "Terminator" and TT it. MA will be happy, everyone will be happy, and here will be Peace and Equality and Fairness.

You can have my :twocents:

1. terminator is 10 years old gun, people crying about it only 2 years?
2. Marry mayhem is DPS event that is going on like 7 years? (max dps win)
3. Terminator is for sale ? (yes , linmzey sayd it already before event)
4. Do VW GOLF drivers cry that theyr car not drive 300km/h and cannot parcipitate in Ferari race?, or Blame VW company that makes slow cars? or just blame themselfs cannot afford to buy million dollar worth car?

So if?
1. Fastest car + best driver allways win race.

why you all cry here and knowing taht already 7 Year Marry mayhem being as DPS even and MAX DPS wins contest do not buy that damn gun you all cry about and dont win that event?

you all look for me like a citisen allways crying that goverment is cruel , but doing nothing to change it.

If i dont have money for ferrari, i dont go to sport car race with my golf, and dont wait maby in case all ferraris will break an di will win. And after i not win i cry about how ferraris are too fast for me.

p.s. Terminator owners invested to theyr gear more than 100k usd dollars (terminator, cloaks, arsonistics, mod hedocs, highend armors) . What did you invested to have right to come and cry here about how they are cool and how you are poor?

Life is cruel, 20% of people in world have 80% money, and 80% rest poor people only have 20 % of rest money held.

And about fairness : fair is when you invest same 100 usd and have same chance to win contest.

fairness ends if you want same % of chance to win but investment are 100k usd and 100usd.

Ask Mindark About fairness , ask Star mercury, or AOE soc about fairness, when they all year grinded beacons to make uber expensive nanobots that cost shitload of money, and how neoprism x or wtf was added top websop even better result than nanobots was.

Ask about crafters and other people who was paying shitloads of mu for making nanobots and got !!!!! by webshop buffs.

Ask about people who bought cloaks +10hp , and tomorrow all pets had +10hp buff.

But not about stuff you can buy any minute if you have money to invest to game.

Last edited:
Gz to the winners, of what used to be one of the best events in EU, but has now become one of the worst.

This year i used my own gun, my own amp and my own armor, only thing i borrowed was the UL >Sk80 fap i used and that is a pretty useless item for events so could have used L faps just as well.
With this said im not very happy with the items sharing either, if you look at cat 4 there are plenty of people in top 12 above me that shared items or borrow, i would probably have ended up at 6-8 place somewere if items were locked to the user during mayhem so +1 from me for locking items to user during mayhem, atleast for those who choose to participate.

Yes!!!!! Opalo only in all categories so it's fair! The only problem is that then the whiners in this thread will still whine about someone with unfair high Evade or hp... Maybe the solution is one category and everyone set back to the skills at the point they joined EU? Yeah sounds like fun :D

Helena and the others have been whining about unfair mayhem as long as I can remember and they will still do no matter how Ma changes things. No point listening to it ^^

Funny thing is that last year I wrote a support case if ALTS are allowed and if I recall correctly Ive been told that they are not...

Will try to see the support case...

4. Do VW GOLF drivers cry that theyr car not drive 300km/h and cannot parcipitate in Ferari race?, or Blame VW company that makes slow cars? or just blame themselfs cannot afford to buy million dollar worth car?

So if?

why you all cry here and knowing taht already 7 Year Marry mayhem being as DPS even and MAX DPS wins contest do not buy that damn gun you all cry about and dont win that event?

you all look for me like a citisen allways crying that goverment is cruel , but doing nothing to change it.

If i dont have money for ferrari, i dont go to sport car race with my golf, and dont wait maby in case all ferraris will break an di will win. And after i not win i cry about how ferraris are too fast for me.

p.s. Terminator owners invested to theyr gear more than 100k usd dollars (terminator, cloaks, arsonistics, mod hedocs, highend armors) . What did you invested to have right to come and cry here about how they are cool and how you are poor?

Life is cruel, 20% of people in world have 80% money, and 80% rest poor people only have 20 % of rest money held.

It's actually not about the Terminator. Think of it this way:
You will have 3 categories of a race and there are 2 cars better then all the rest. Those 2 win 1st&2nd in the TOP1 category and then you lend these cars to someone in category 2 which again win 1st&2nd and in the 3rd category they lend out just one of them because they know that only the 1st place is worth it. These 2 TOP cars grab the best there is in 3 categories.

You think that is really ok?

7 - Herode Poupette Mathusalem - 3,853.18 - 1500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IX

12 - Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat - 3,132.17 - 1500 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IV - Merry Mayhem Kerberos (S,5) - 23948 PED

hmmm i think this HSL was hit by "Herode Poupette Mathusalem".
I believe you are right! I did not hit the HSL, and I also think Herode did it.
Nonetheless, the normalized score that they are showing for my avatar, is the correct one! (it does not include the 25% bonus). I hope Herode Poupette has his 25% bonus included in his score above too, but only he can confirm.

Gz to winners!

Why you people compete if you already know you dont have chances to the top prizes? :scratch2:

Let MA do the Mayhem with only few players in each category. Its simple.

So if?

And about fairness : fair is when you invest same 100 usd and have same chance to win contest.

fairness ends if you want same % of chance to win but investment are 100k usd and 100usd.

Ask Mindark About fairness , ask Star mercury, or AOE soc about fairness, when they all year grinded beacons to make uber expensive nanobots that cost shitload of money, and how neoprism x or wtf was added top websop even better result than nanobots was.

Ask about crafters and other people who was paying shitloads of mu for making nanobots and got !!!!! by webshop buffs.

Ask about people who bought cloaks +10hp , and tomorrow all pets had +10hp buff.

But not about stuff you can buy any minute if you have money to invest to game.

<removed> Who complained about terminator? It is a nice gun and lovely!
I'm or we complaining about the god damn mass sharing. Those who "win" items to sell and withdraw rather than those players who would like to have the items won and use. Who harms MA most? *care*

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back