Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

I don't know how exactly they should restrict gear for Mayhem...

I do feel that Terminator allowed in cat 2-5 is not balanced!!! :wise:
That gun should be nerfed in terms of SIB to start at lvl 70!
haha, that won't ever happen though!

at least restrict it to a single cat lvl! It has the potential to do a lot more damage to Mayhem than it has been doing, if you think people are upset over the results this year, what if they use it to take top 5 prizes in cats 2-5 next year? Probably won't happen, but it is entirely possible if they chose to do so! :eyecrazy:

Maybe they need something like the window you drop your Team Key in before you can enter... only make it so at the beginning of Mayhem, you drop in the box all UL gear you wish to use for the duration of the event! And if someone else tries to drop in the same item to their UL Gear Registration Box, they get a message that the item is already registered to another player!...
(maybe not all gear, maybe just weapons?)

Watch MA's stupid solution be drop 10 more guns on par with Terminator + make all the prizes crappier! :lolup:

anyway... Grats to all the winners!!! (yeah, even the Terminators!)

This was my first attempt at Mayhem... I had some idea of my competition, so I was aiming for 4th-8th, and I got 7th! woooo!!! will be selling my melee amp VII for those interested! :yup:

Last edited:
Its times like these I really wish MA would have stuck with the secondary item needed for tiering.

If only they would have figured out the whole item decomposition thing like they use for the amps and plates. Have tiering require X number of weapon parts to tier with no bullshit oh your the 1 out of 100 that loses their second item.

With that then there would have been no bullshit unique broken items from the past coming back to destroy the game.

dont forget to send massive support cases since mindark is not reading forums

those things have been suggested many time last years, but if half of the community wake up, maybe finally mindark will stop bein blind

dont forget to send massive support cases since mindark is not reading forums

those things have been suggested many time last years, but if half of the community wake up, maybe finally mindark will stop bein blind

Even though I understand your predicament regarding the terminator and also think that once again MA is not doing their best to resolve the situation like this, I fail to understand why you participate in the events?

The only power the customer has over MA is the one to not spend, hence I haven't been participating in any events for a long time --- Sure, events are FUN BUT ... and that is a big BUT, every time you are frustrated by the outcome.

So IF everyone would act like I do, MA would have long dropped weapons that are equal or better vs. the terminator.

Again, only money is something MA reacts to and if you stop spending yours (and all the others) then they WILL wake up and do something. Participating each year and moaning afterwards is not the way forward imo.

Emigrate to ARK, its lovely up there :) :)

Angel

I remember how everyone, including myself, hated the tiering system as it was when first introduced, when a duplicate item was needed to tier up, with the risk of losing it.

That system certainly wasn't perfect, but I think some now may realise why some kind of similar system was necessary. Obviously it should be possible in some way also to tier unique items, but current tiering system, without any rules for loaning/registering items during event, just completely ruins the DPS events, which are pretty much every event in EU these days.

if i could change 1 thing about MM it would be to register ur weapon for MM. Each weapon can only be used by 1 player for the event
would solve a load of probs imo

Thats one of best and brightest idea which came out of all MM threads. Ma is making upgrades to MM to make them better each year, maybe they can think about it , it has to be little work to implement.

Terminator owners invested to theyr gear more than 100k usd dollars (terminator, cloaks, arsonistics, mod hedocs, highend armors) . What did you invested to have right to come and cry here about how they are cool and how you are poor?

Life is cruel, 20% of people in world have 80% money, and 80% rest poor people only have 20 % of rest money held.
And about fairness : fair is when you invest same 100 usd and have same chance to win contest.
fairness ends if you want same % of chance to win but investment are 100k usd and 100usd.

Ask Mindark About fairness , ask Star mercury, or AOE soc about fairness, when they all year grinded beacons to make uber expensive nanobots that cost shitload of money, and how neoprism x or wtf was added top websop even better result than nanobots was.

Ask about crafters and other people who was paying shitloads of mu for making nanobots and got !!!!! by webshop buffs.

Ask about people who bought cloaks +10hp , and tomorrow all pets had +10hp buff.
But not about stuff you can buy any minute if you have money to invest to game.
Absolutely agree, if you can to invest money in game do it ..... no..... do not cry.
If someone wants something really competitive on MM then MA should introduce similar gun, armor and faps.
Which ones has different from category, you can buy low level gun for balancing DPS in team......something like this. MA you should thinking about this.
in my opinion if MA change something in Terminator they can change something else under pressure from the community....... the credibility of the game will be undermined and no one won't be invest in this shit.

MA changed the stats for this Med Kit from Toulan ( dont know the Name), so they can do whatever they think.....
Why not change the stats for this absolutly unbalanced weapon?!?
Make this unbalanced weapon to a SIB gun with req lvl 120.... a weapon like this should'nt be in cat 3 or 4....
In this mayhem would have won only 1 prize by the termintor.
Or simply make this gun a non SIB weapon maxed at lvl 100...and ppl will think twice about using this weapon in cat 3 or 4 with the unmaxed Hitability and dmg on their Alts b4 loosing thousands of peds during a event.
The Termoinator could get beaten by a x5 in cat 3 or 4 if the terminator user can't use it efficiently.

I did not participate in cat 5 solo because of BS Prizes and because i knew what would happen....
Only rank 1-3 are worth to do Mayhem and i did see no point to invest thousands of peds for extra gear to get #4 or lower
MA flood the Game with melee amp's and they are worth a shit, 77 Melee amp's in this Mayhem and u can imagine how the MU on them will drop lol

Many ppl do not see the point of some posts of this thread....
Last few Mayhems the prices were won by diffrent People with the one and only weapon......
This year is the worst mayhem ever... #1 in cat 3, 4 and 5 were won by 1 Person with 3 diffrent avatars
All this talks about "if u can't afford it, dont cry!!!" are bs.... in my eyes it is simply agains EULA if 1 person using 3 avatars and kinda exploit using them in 3 diffrent categories to win the top prizes

Although I feel the same way as everyone else as far as the terminator and sharing it goes, I think that I am not alone in knowing that if I was in the same position as Stryker and Linzey would probably do the same thing. They have earned the right to do it by paying a giant sum for the weapon, they probably could have even done better by just renting it out for collateral to other avatars and not even competing. Hopefully since this is the last year of mayhem parts maybe they can scrap the whole mayhem blueprint and come up with something more appealing to the player base. Would be nice if they could come up with a number of ideas and present them to the players and get some feedback or have a vote on the system which people would like the most. The old robot wars with the red banana seemed to be a good idea; was atleast a little bit unpredictable, and you weren't forced into a set amount of time.

Ok try to explain more simple examle
You visit autosalon and have chosen in catalog expensive car for yourself for instance BMW X5 M Power you have spent for it near 150 000 k euro. have been waiting for 5-10 day and you wanna get it but your personal manager say you i'm sorry but one nuance it`s only M packet in real it's 30D (diesel) for your money, we have made decision a little bit change your order, because we thought that you will spend a lot of money for maintenance and fuel yeah and many people worry that you will drive faster that they, but don't worry all be all right.
This is unacceptable
You have bought it like X5 M power and now project the situation on the terminator

Ok try to explain more simple examle
You visit autosalon and have chosen in catalog expensive car for yourself for instance BMW X5 M Power you have spent for it near 150 000 k euro. have been waiting for 5-10 day and you wanna get it but your personal manager say you i'm sorry but one nuance it`s only M packet in real it's 30D (diesel) for your money, we have made decision a little bit change your order, because we thought that you will spend a lot of money for maintenance and fuel yeah and many people worry that you will drive faster that they, but don't worry all be all right.
This is unacceptable
You have bought it like X5 M power and now project the situation on the terminator

Read the EULA...MA can do whatever they want and think is right as they did already with that medical kit from Toulan
Further we talk about a virtual item...in almost every online game such things happens that the developer change stats or whatever someone bought any item.... i dont talk about that MA shuld make a opalo out of the terminator lol
with the won prizes the paid price is already paid out

Read the EULA...MA can do whatever they want and think is right as they did already with that medical kit from Toulan
Further we talk about a virtual item...in almost every online game such things happens that the developer change stats or whatever someone bought any item.... i dont talk about that MA shuld make a opalo out of the terminator lol
with the won prizes the paid price is already paid out

I've read but it is a question of trust like as confidence in the economy of country

You keep missing the point even though people point it out every dozen of posts.

There's no problem with terminator. Whoever paid a big buck for it has full rights for his wins. The only problem is the gun changes hands during the event, ensuring the win for 5-6 other guys whose only merit is friendship with the terminator owner.

You like real life examples, here's one more for you. How fair it would be if the olympic champion Michael Phelps after he had won the gold for USA would switch to UK team and get them Silver, then to Canada team and get them Bronze, all during the same Olympic games? And repeat it every Olympic?

perma bans for the cheaters or soon there wont be anyone competing in the MMs instead of the cheaters... i havent bothered myself when this multiaccount shit started years back and im wondering why others still keep on participating in the MM

and its kinda fun how linzey stated after he bought terminator that it wont be shared anymore.. except with stryker and their alts i guess

Last edited:
You keep missing the point even though people point it out every dozen of posts.

There's no problem with terminator. Whoever paid a big buck for it has full rights for his wins. The only problem is the gun changes hands during the event, ensuring the win for 5-6 other guys whose only merit is friendship with the terminator owner.

You like real life examples, here's one more for you. How fair it would be if the olympic champion Michael Phelps after he had won the gold for USA would switch to UK team and get them Silver, then to Canada team and get them Bronze, all during the same Olympic games? And repeat it every Olympic?

more simple example .... can you give your car for you friend or mum. Why somebody can not give gun for somebody? He or she has bought it .... invest money ............... bullshit

more simple example .... can you give your car for you friend or mum. Why somebody can not give gun for somebody? He or she has bought it .... invest money ............... bullshit

If you are in a sanctioned competition, you can't share your car with other competitors. You just don't get it, do you? Your examples are awful and prove you can't comprehend the issue.

Yes, the terminator is an awesome gun. Yes, it won "some" prizes for it's owners/users. No, it doesn't make it right for us to complain about it because we aren't the owners/users of the weapons. Go and find/get a better setup and try to win yourselves or do not complain. I did very well for my category considering I didn't have access to the terminator but only my "puny" mod merc. What MA did this year was to give all participants the X/Y-Stims which helped to BOOST the DPS of weapons for the event, in order to be in direct competition of the terminator. Yet, people still complain of "unfairness" because they didn't bother to try (1) upgrading their gear, (2) getting the stims, (3) using/purchasing/borrowing the terminator?

Bottom line is, the owners paid a fair amount for the weapon and they have every right to use it in any way that they so please. The great thing about this "game" is the ability to have the ROE to it and that MA provides investor confidence. Imagine how many ubers would suddenly quit the game if we were "locked" and not allowed to share gear or use it in any way that we please?

Stop whinning and go enjoy the game the way it was meant to be. If you feel that it is SO unfair, then go buy the terminator and tell me if you wouldn't try to do the same thing the current owners are doing; in order to recoup their investments. Terminator is a UNIQUE competition weapon, it is really no good anywhere else other then that.... or PVP I guess..

~Danimal

I've loaned a car out to friends plenty of times, and I've borrowed other people's pickup trucks when they'd be useful. No one is saying that for general use, items should not be loan-able. The issue is loaning them out to "other people" for the same competition.

People are discussing rules for a competition. Every RL competition has rules and standards that are in place. In auto racing cars have all sorts of limits, in bike racing using drugs and doping isn't allowed, in (American) football the balls are supposed to be inflated to a certain pressure. None of these rules went into effect until someone pushed the boundaries too far, then official action was taken. People are pushing using loaned equipment (and using Alts) too far, and now the players want an official rule put into place.

Reactions: jod
aaah MA & it's greed..
there used to be a time in mm where you didn't have enough hours to share the gun to 5 other ppl just to do the solo alone, not even talking about the teamresults as they aren't here yet
Guess MA thought more hours would get more ppl to compete...
They where wrong, maybe there's more ava's competing but actual ppl.. i somehow doubt it :D
Too bad we can't compare cld returns as they include all other activity in EU also

Yes, the terminator is an awesome gun. Yes, it won "some" prizes for it's owners/users. No, it doesn't make it right for us to complain about it because we aren't the owners/users of the weapons. Go and find/get a better setup and try to win yourselves or do not complain. I did very well for my category considering I didn't have access to the terminator but only my "puny" mod merc. What MA did this year was to give all participants the X/Y-Stims which helped to BOOST the DPS of weapons for the event, in order to be in direct competition of the terminator. Yet, people still complain of "unfairness" because they didn't bother to try (1) upgrading their gear, (2) getting the stims, (3) using/purchasing/borrowing the terminator?

Bottom line is, the owners paid a fair amount for the weapon and they have every right to use it in any way that they so please. The great thing about this "game" is the ability to have the ROE to it and that MA provides investor confidence. Imagine how many ubers would suddenly quit the game if we were "locked" and not allowed to share gear or use it in any way that we please?

Stop whinning and go enjoy the game the way it was meant to be. If you feel that it is SO unfair, then go buy the terminator and tell me if you wouldn't try to do the same thing the current owners are doing; in order to recoup their investments. Terminator is a UNIQUE competition weapon, it is really no good anywhere else other then that.... or PVP I guess..

~Danimal

What they also did was give those Ammo bonuses.. very cool if you ask me. It helped me through mayhem
and I did win the Lucky price in cat.3, I think everybody could simply join Mayhem because of that. I broke even or even made some profit at MM (without the price). 2500 ped worth of ammo in bonuses is very generous.
Still I agree with the people who say you can only use a weapon once in Mayhem. In your own category, with your own avatar. That's fair. And if you don't participate, then you can give your terminator to your friend.
Imagine a tour de france time trial etappe where Vincenco Nibali gives his bike to Kittel, because he happens to be his friend. They would both be disqualified.

Reactions: das
They where wrong, maybe there's more ava's competing but actual ppl.. i somehow doubt it :D

More people or more avatars, the outcome for MA is still the same, thus they don't seem to strain themselves much over the issue.

In a perfect world MA coders would already rush to implement Mega's ultimate solution and we all could switch to more interesting threads :)

~Danimal

I LOVE that you mentioned the Neuro Stims. Yes, we were able to use them so we could keep up with the Terminator.

OH WAIT! This is the DUMBEST thing I've read! Why? Because the minute Terminator users use the Neuro Stim, any ground gained by EVERYONE ELSE is gone. Do you REALLY think that a Cat3 or Cat4 competitor can come EVEN CLOSE to the Terminator with Neuro Stims? Even EMW couldn't compete with the Terminator using Neuro Stims, and he has the second best DPS in game. He didn't finish his hours, but if he had, he still wouldn't have been close to those top 2 scores in Cat5 even using Neuro Stims.

And what is the price for the Terminator? Do you really think someone in Cat3 is going to be able to afford that gun? If they could they wouldn't be in Cat3. And they sure as hell aren't going to loan it out to people they don't know which is 99% of the population.

Not to mention, if the owners are loaning the Terminator out to other avatars, but playing the avatars themselves... kind of against the EULA isn't it?

This reminds me of the real life issues we face right now. The 1% will ALWAYS make excuses for, and back up, the other 1%. With the exception of very few, I don't think Star and EMW are okay with this mess.

You are proof of this. You've only been around for a few years and bought your way towards the top. The rest of us who have played hard for far longer, who cannot afford to just purchase uberness, do NOT like cheating by the rich.

Oh, and I've witnessed Linz hunting outside of competition with the Terminator, because its not just useful for those scenarios.

What MA did this year was to give all participants the X/Y-Stims which helped to BOOST the DPS of weapons for the event, in order to be in direct competition of the terminator...

...Terminator is a UNIQUE competition weapon, it is really no good anywhere else other then that.... or PVP I guess.

The Terminator users had the same access to the Stims as everyone else, so that means absolutely nothing!

and as for the Terminator being considered "no good anywhere else" but events, well that makes absolutely no sense! It's the highest DPS weapon available and it's maxed at lvl 40! it's the most useful weapon there is!!!

There is no reason that gun needs to be capable of entering Cat 2!!! That's unbalanced... And there's no reason any single weapon should be capable of taking literally every single prize in Mayhem cat 2 & up, no matter how much was paid for it! That is also unbalanced!

Don't change the gun, but change the Event!... Each UL weapon in only 1 Cat, in 1 player's hands! :yup:

Lol @ you guys whining in 14 pAgnes about a gun :p

Btw mods, isn't this off topic?

The gun (Terminator) is and will never be the problem, the rules of the event is.

Nobody is complaining about the gun. If you can't comprehend the problems being discussed, no reason to reply.

ofc that unbalanced terminator is a problem in dps based events, so if you cant remove it at least make theese events even more luck based --> 5 k points in one mob was a good step, now make it up to 20 k points to give everyone a chance ( and if 20 K points are not enough so make 1 mob in 10 million a 50 K point one)

Back