The Impossible 1000ped music finding challenge!

7 pages before the rick roll. Figured it would be sooner.

Still haven't found it. Looked at my YouTube history on both accounts for the last few years. I found nothing. :/

Nope. I'm pretty certain this song and artist was never played on a US radio station even though I would have thought it was very popular.

Nope. I'm pretty certain this song and artist was never played on a US radio station even though I would have thought it was very popular.

Hmm

You don't remember any part of the lyrics? Not even a three word sequence or so?

Hmm

You don't remember any part of the lyrics? Not even a three word sequence or so?

Nope. I keep trying to jog my memory. I know that the music video.of it had a beach backdrop. It was not a group. It was a male artist.

The wow.video had wow lui 1080hd and mage in the title.

None of those. Said in OP that it wasn't Kevin Lyttle.

First things I could think off were

Shabba Ranks and 'Drive dem crazy' but it's from 2010.

Chaka Demus and Pliers - 'Love You Like Crazy'

Nope not it. took a look at way back machine... but didn't find anything.

I don't recognize it. So that eliminates crazy bit. I might need to post on the forum again to see if anyone remembers.

I don't recognize it. So that eliminates crazy bit. I might need to post on the forum again to see if anyone remembers.

That's an issue with memories, especially old ones. While you remember it as crazy it might have been any synonym of it, such as mad.

Do you remember what time of the year it was? You could go to that forum and search posts within a timeframe. You might even recognize the thread title, assuming that's where you found it.

Best of luck.

The forum got redone in 2011. Way back machine has the list of old threads but not the content. :/

Seems like from that.. I recognize skeezerxd as the author of the thread with the goodies in it.

What about a list of any Caribbean artists with Frank in it or all popular caribbean songs In thr last 8 years?

Back