Level 13 amplifier ATH attemp

Seems i cant put 2 video's in 1 thread so here is the other one

Hopefully i can sell some ores so i can buy 4 amps for tomorrow.

Enjoy

Gz on the Typo uber! My last few Amp 13s were mostly a waste. I did HOF inside PVP4 yesterday with an Amp 13 though, that was a rush pulling the stones up :laugh:

Gz on the Typo uber! My last few Amp 13s were mostly a waste. I did HOF inside PVP4 yesterday with an Amp 13 though, that was a rush pulling the stones up :laugh:

Tnx :) and gz on that hof also . My heart cant take that much pressure in pvp4 lol.

GL, would have guessed you would be mining on Monria/Arkadia Underground/HELL or FOMA though :)

GL, would have guessed you would be mining on Monria/Arkadia Underground/HELL or FOMA though :)

Tnx :) hehe no i am afraid i will lose too fast if i go there i just wanna lose my peds slow :D

Here another run whit 5 level 13 amps

Enjoy.

Hi, thanks for sharing ur lvl 13 runs with us, i hope u hit a nice tower soon, i brang an lvl 13 amp to F.O.M.A. and i could still use it with 20 PED TT left > 0 PED TT left cause 20 PED is more than 3% of 340 PED so if u dont really wanna double drop the last 40 PED TT u dont need to.

Normally i would say ur spacing was close after u had a hit, kind of a rebomb, from my experience i normally would suggest not to do that but u proven my theories wrong cause u had a good hitrate on that "re-bombs", love it, ill never understand lootius but he likes me, keep the videos going.

Also it looked like u avoided that LA over the Shinook Jungle TP teleporter in but it has 0% tax, dont get me wrong i just wanna help if i can :)

I suggest since you are mining planet side to use the biggest finder your skills can handle (tk120 or vrx series).

Other then that, gl on your runs.

ps. something must be wrong to not even get a global with a lvl13 amp, 3 large in a row...

Hi, thanks for sharing ur lvl 13 runs with us, i hope u hit a nice tower soon, i brang an lvl 13 amp to F.O.M.A. and i could still use it with 20 PED TT left > 0 PED TT left cause 20 PED is more than 3% of 340 PED so if u dont really wanna double drop the last 40 PED TT u dont need to.

Normally i would say ur spacing was close after u had a hit, kind of a rebomb, from my experience i normally would suggest not to do that but u proven my theories wrong cause u had a good hitrate on that "re-bombs", love it, ill never understand lootius but he likes me, keep the videos going.

Also it looked like u avoided that LA over the Shinook Jungle TP teleporter in but it has 0% tax, dont get me wrong i just wanna help if i can :)

Glad you liked it . Thank i hope so too i did few more 2 more runs that i need to upload those where really shitty gonna upload in weekend. My internet upload needs like 12 hours to upload a clip :D. Yeah i know what u mean i just realised after those 2 shitty runs i did my intencion was different u will see in the #6 run what i wanted to do. Well i always get really bad hitrate at LA's even if they are 0% taxed but i can try next time and see what happens tho my hitrate is allready shit anyways :D .

I suggest since you are mining planet side to use the biggest finder your skills can handle (tk120 or vrx series).

Other then that, gl on your runs.

ps. something must be wrong to not even get a global with a lvl13 amp, 3 large in a row...

Duno if that would help... i did in past whit good finders and used it till broke and was rly sad to play whit it . I get better finds whit F-105 gonna stick whit it. Did try my last 2 runs whit my brothers finder and it almost ruined me lol terra6 orso. So gonna stay on good old F-105 unless i hit big then i can play whit finders again.

Tnx glad u enjoyed it.

Duno if that would help... i did in past whit good finders and used it till broke and was rly sad to play whit it . I get better finds whit F-105 gonna stick whit it. Did try my last 2 runs whit my brothers finder and it almost ruined me lol terra6 orso. So gonna stay on good old F-105 unless i hit big then i can play whit finders again.

Tnx glad u enjoyed it.

I have same feeling about L "uber" finders. Last good of them was tk320....tier 10 tk320 or VRX ones were disaster for me. In theory i shall just get more rares nut seems that hitrate is somehow affected too at depoths over 1000m.

Tryed them some time ago, no idea if that was bug. Especialy on FOMA and HELL digging over 1000m was unusual losesfor me.

Since then I am keeping to good old trusty F-106 finder and doing well even if i can search deeper acording to my skills.

Helo i did upload another run 5x level 13 amps in this one.

Enjoy.

Here i burn 5 amps level 13 again whit again losses

Here i burn 5 amps level 13 again whit again losses

My friend next run use OF105 and mine just in one server dont jump to much to the loot pool increase on that server. Please follow my advice and post results...

Here is video number 6 here i did use 3 amps.

Enjoy

Reactions: MPZ
Back