HELP! Lost shop Deed!!!!! (now found and returned)

Status
Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Hey guys and girls,

The shop deed for Cthulhu Tower #3 seems to have gone missing. I am condifent I have not traded it away, unless a trade window was bugged, as I double-check my trades after reading about other peoples mistakes.

If you have traded me today, please, check your inventory and return to me.

Support case has been filed, relogged, checked item list and everything.

Help me out please!

----------------------------------------------------------------
/mod note/

The deed was found by whiteknut (Snable) yesterday:
Stop worrying! pm me ingame :) (tomorrow, as right now it is 4am here)
I have it in my inventory, you got lucky that it was me <removed>

Snable over and out

WhiningSkeptic has confirmed to me that he's received it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys and girls,

The shop deed for Cthulhu Tower #3 seems to have gone missing. I am condifent I have not traded it away, unless a trade window was bugged, as I double-check my trades after reading about other peoples mistakes.

Help me out please!

Hey,
Isnt it the one I have?

Hey,
Isnt it the one I have?

Nope,

You have the display are for one of the shops. What I am missing is the shop deed for the shop I am trying to sell at the moment.

Awh, fuck. PMing like a moron now. Hopefully I only traded trustworthy people.

I am so damn sure that I did not trade it away. I'll start recording my game from now on.

And here comes proof of bugs:

asd.jpg

In this state the deed should be untradable.

as I double-check my trades after reading about other peoples mistakes

I cant offer much help in this situation, I assume youve gone on the website to double check you no longer have it.

If you have managed to drop it on the ground or give it away somehow then next time keep important stuff in a storage box (within storage) to make it harder to accidentally lose it.

I'm hoping it'll turn up and you haven't lost it.

Keep checking auction though. :(

I cant offer much help in this situation, I assume youve gone on the website to double check you no longer have it.

If you have managed to drop it on the ground or give it away somehow then next time keep important stuff in a storage box to make it harder to accidentally lose it.

Yupp, here is where it is supposed to pop up:

asdasd.jpg

I currently have 4 estate deeds, qamori holds one as collateral, two are there in the list and one is missing. :S

Yupp, here is where it is supposed to pop up:

asdasd.jpg

I currently have 4 estate deeds, qamori holds one as collateral, two are there in the list and one is missing. :S

Ah damn WS, I'm just a poor guy with 1 apartment, you'll just have to write down quickly (whilst you remember) all the people you traded with recently and hope the one who has it is an honest individual.

Support will be able to tell you what happened to it, but it wont make you happy unless its been dropped on the ground at some location and retrieveable.

If you have managed to drop it on the ground or give it away somehow then next time keep important stuff in a storage box (within storage) to make it harder to accidentally lose it.

I just tried dropping one of the others:

[System]: This item can not be dropped.

So, undroppable and untradable.

I just tried dropping one of the others:

[System]: This item can not be dropped.

So, undroppable and untradable.

Yeah must fall within the minimum 1 pec rule to stop littering of sweat bottles, nova etc.

Ok then you've traded it to someone. Support may be able to tell you pretty quickly, raise a support case if you havent already.

Yeah must fall within the minimum 1 pec rule to stop littering of sweat bottles, nova etc.

Ok then you've traded it to someone. Support may be able to tell you pretty quickly, raise a support case if you havent already.

But I can't, since settings were unrestricted. :scratch2:

And here comes proof of bugs:

asd.jpg

In this state the deed should be untradable.

Well, all you need to do is look at the new owner of the deed to find who has it

Alright.

Item is untradable and undroppable. Only way I could lose it would be to TT it, BUT, I have not TT'd anything from that tab. Means I am safe and it is up to MA to solve the issue. I followed all the rules and guidelines there are, There is NO WAY I could have traded it by accident, see estate settings on first page, or accidently drop it.

Alright.

Item is untradable and undroppable. Only way I could lose it would be to TT it, BUT, I have not TT'd anything from that tab. Means I am safe and it is up to MA to solve the issue. I followed all the rules and guidelines there are, There is NO WAY I could have traded it by accident, see estate settings on first page, or accidently drop it.

Pretty sure estate deeds can't be TT'd.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

I have tried with my other shop deed. It is indeed tradable despite the settings. :censored:

Did you check down the sofa cushions, I always lose stuff down there. :ahh:

Sorry, tried to inject some humour into a stressful situation. I still have my fingers crossed for you.

Snable over and out

It says I am estate manager.

k Just odd you gave us that image and not the estate info itself..that image really doesn't show much or prove who is the owner of that estate.

GL anyway.

Also from your second post on this issue:

Since you still have ownership of the estate you have it somewhere in inventory (well should, need to put in that support case).

Also give it a day some times at odd times items will seem to have been removed from your storage but show up again the next day. I only had this happen a few times..but still this could be the issue.

Snable over and out

Mega respect to you, snablesnot. Glad to see people in game who do the right thing.

+rep

+ rep to snable

Hey guys and girls,

Help me out please!

Oh dear..I hope this is bugged an MA gives it back to you.Good Luck WS! :(

Oh dear..I hope this is bugged an MA gives it back to you.Good Luck WS! :(

I guess you didn't read any of the posts above.
Whiteknut (Snablesnot) has confirmed he has the deed, and is willing to return it:

I have it in my inventory...

Snable over and out

Phew.

Glad to see it is you. i will PM you as soon as I see you online next time.

:yay:

How on earth did you manage that ws! Lucky it was to an honest guy though :)

Maybe keep deeds in storage or in boxes in storage for the time being :)

How on earth did you manage that ws! Lucky it was to an honest guy though :)

Maybe keep deeds in storage or in boxes in storage for the time being :)

I have my guesses: Selecting more than I was supposed to when I dragged PED to the trade window. Always carry them around in case I want to put up a new sign or someone offers a once in a lifetime deal.

But still, it is bugged; didn't see deed in trade and trade went through in untradable state.

I guess you didn't read any of the posts above.
Whiteknut (Snablesnot) has confirmed he has the deed, and is willing to return it:

You know Serica I'm getting real tired of you arrogant shit! No I did not read that,but your wordly knowledge has overcome us once again.Thank You. get a life!

You know Serica I'm getting real tired of you arrogant shit! No I did not read that,but your wordly knowledge has overcome us once again.Thank You. get a life!

If you choose to post in threads without bothering to read them in full, then don't be surprised when someone points out when you've overlooked information.

It's not like it was buried and hard to find - all but one post between whiteknut's and yours, including all the ones on the same page as your post, referred to the deed having been located and that it would be returned to WS.

A more mature response might have been: "oops, missed that :ahh: thanks" rather than abuse and anger.

---------------------------------------------
To return to the point of this thread though:

WhiningSkeptic, as the deed is now located, and discussion seems to have moved on to 'restricted' vs 'unrestricted' - and you already have a thread in the Bug Reports section about that (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270051-Estate-Trades-are-bugged), it's probably more appropriate to continue that discussion there.

I'll move Luckycharm's post and your response to that thread and close this one.

:locked:

Status
Back