Info: Gold card package comes without gold card in it.

Dmatrix

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Man just no breaks for Dmatrix lately. So i ordered a Gold Card recently and today i get a package in the mail, except when i turn it over i notice that its open!

Only the card reader inside and no Gold card...sigh(im assuming both come in the same package). I cant tell if someone stole it or it was lost because whoever seals packages did a terrible fucking job. The envelope wasnt bluntly ripped open as can be seen in the picture. And if someone stole the card, why not the reader? Also shouldnt the mailman have notified me instead of putting an open fucking package in my mail box? For those who are wondering i live in a extremely safe neighborhood so mail box burglary is possibly but highly unlikely around here.

Question for those who may know this, but if it was stolen the theif cant gain anything from my GC without it being activated on my account first correct?

Thanks for the help.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=300490&c=20

Last edited:
Thats a bitch of a thing to happen.

I dont know how credit card thieves operate, but maybe they took the card thinking it was a credit card and usuable to buy things?

Just a thought.

I can only imagine what the support guy's reaction will be when he reads your support case. I'd imagine it'll be:

:duh:

I dont know how things work in your country, but I'd ask the postman the next day about it, if I received an open postal item, to see if it was sealed when he delivered it.

Good luck in any case, in the mean time, I'd imagine your account is safe but not accessible to anyone.

Thats a bitch of a thing to happen.

I dont know how credit card thieves operate, but maybe they took the card thinking it was a credit card and usuable to buy things?

Just a thought.

I can only imagine what the support guy's reaction will be when he reads your support case. I'd imagine it'll be:

:duh:

I dont know how things work in your country, but I'd ask the postman the next day about it, if I received an open postal item, to see if it was sealed when he delivered it.

Good luck in any case, in the mean time, I'd imagine your account is safe but not accessible to anyone.

Why would it be not accessible? I have never activated a gold card, just ordered it. I still log in with just my ID and password.

When it rains, it pours huh? :(

Good Luck...I do hope it turns better for ya.

Why would it be not accessible? I have never activated a gold card, just ordered it. I still log in with just my ID and password.

You still log into your account even after being hacked?

Ofcourse, after changing my login ID and password.

Well, first thing I'd do is contact postman / post office on Monday then. Someones got it or it fell out of an improperly sealed jiffy bag.

There are two different packages available:

200 PED - Gold Card Kit (Gold Card + GC Reader)

100 PED - Gold Card Reader

The second one does not include a gold card. Did you happen to order that one by mistake?

I wouldn't worry about it being stolen as it doesn't make sense to not take the reader too. Most likely it just fell out of the poorly sealed envelope, and whoever find it won't have any use for it without knowing your login/password, even if he'll figure out what is it at all.

early 2015 leave you no rest bro, hope your karma get in better shape as you help it :scratch2:

There are two different packages available:

200 PED - Gold Card Kit (Gold Card + GC Reader)

100 PED - Gold Card Reader

The second one does not include a gold card. Did you happen to order that one by mistake?

This may be the answer :D

This may be the answer :D

Well i ordered the free GC offer that is offered after you reach the depo number. So should be both.

Well i ordered the free GC offer that is offered after you reach the depo number. So should be both.

The free package has both items (reader, card)

I'm guessing since it's so close to the holidays the post man stole the card out of your package, thinking it was a cash card of sorts. Google it, postmen tend to steal around the holidays.

~Danimal

A very lucky year for u, isn't it?

if the mail man stole it, and he is a hacker, and he researches Entropia, and reads these forums, and figures out who you are and what he's got, and orders a card reader before you get your new card, and hacks your account and activates the card, and logs in and steals all your stuff... then you're in trouble! :eyecrazy:

then again, if he could do that he won't need the card, because you're still without one...

hmmm, watch out for the mail man!

if the mail man stole it, and he is a hacker, and he researches Entropia, and reads these forums, and figures out who you are and what he's got, and orders a card reader before you get your new card, and hacks your account and activates the card, and logs in and steals all your stuff... then you're in trouble! :eyecrazy:

then again, if he could do that he won't need the card, because you're still without one...

hmmm, watch out for the mail man!

He's still "safe", the card had to be linked to the account; which it hasn't been yet. (Since he didn't receive for the card in order to link it to the account for the first time)

~Danimal

When I got mine years ago they came in same package but I have a friend that had same issue as you a couple weeks ago. But they actually came in separate packages for that person with the gold card coming later.

I got mine today, both came in one package, linked now. yayy

didn't wanna say anything till I had that sorted.

but yes both items should have been in the package.

Man just no breaks for Dmatrix lately. So i ordered a Gold Card recently and today i get a package in the mail, except when i turn it over i notice that its open!

Only the card reader inside and no Gold card...sigh(im assuming both come in the same package). I cant tell if someone stole it or it was lost because whoever seals packages did a terrible fucking job. The envelope wasnt bluntly ripped open as can be seen in the picture. And if someone stole the card, why not the reader? Also shouldnt the mailman have notified me instead of putting an open fucking package in my mail box? For those who are wondering i live in a extremely safe neighborhood so mail box burglary is possibly but highly unlikely around here.

Question for those who may know this, but if it was stolen the theif cant gain anything from my GC without it being activated on my account first correct?

Thanks for the help.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=300490&c=20

Well, you have been having a lucky year. Good news is that it sounds like MA gave you the wrong package. There are two offers one with only the reader and then one package that has both the reader and card. So I'm guessing MA messed up and gave you the wrong free gift. The second good news is if it was stolen then nothing can really be done with it since you first need to manually link the card to your account when you get the card with it's ID Number you enter in at your EU account site.

But still all in all..man..what a year! GL on getting a new card! :)

MA has totaly disorganised office and staff... when i ordered mine o got two gold cards in package.

:woot:
seriously what the fu**.
why dont u guys want security until something happends? :D

i think i order my GC first week they did release it. :D

You've been playing for how long now and you're just now getting this?! lol better late then never ;) you've got a mod merc now so it's good to have ?

~Danimal

Back