Achievement: 14th Place - Category 1 - SOLO

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
I know that i didn't place enough to get a prize, but regardless I wanted to thank publicly everyone who helped me fight to 14th place in Merry Mayhem

Merry Mayhem 2014 was the most active and exciting ever. Thanks to everyone who participated in Planet Calypso's flagship annual hunting event!

• 14 - lil Swampy Monster - 22,493.75

Originally Posted Here

I hit lvl 23 right about november, and I decided to try this mayhem.

1- thank you to some random shop in twin peaks for selling montgomery anabolic diabolic (L) - bought 3 from you, it was my weapon of choice. I forget the shop, but its in twin peaks mall, and it is a great gun for high dps and low sib level

2- big thanks to KijkkiJikki from arkadia, he custom made me 10 hotfoot 35 amps for the event

3- big thanks to k-Max who made me ozpyn cold protector plates, which were essential to my survival in the 40 keys I did

4- thank you to arkadia for the viceroy armor, which allowed me to heal just 4 times in an hour.

5- thank you to the knights of entropia, my society for putting up with my constant mayhem talk as I navigated through all 40 keys, and orated many of them in society chat. I must have been annoying to most :)

I will be in the fight next year, and I plan to do so in category one, as many of you have seen, I am trying to get my liakon set for 2015 Mayhem, and I have my a plan for 2015! Grats to the winners, and I hope to de-throne you Christmas 2015

Reactions: MPZ
Gratz on your Achievement.
Hope you score higher next year. :yay::wtg::yay:

Back