The most epic hunt ever!!!

Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Mr Arthur Ohman
So...

I just got told to go to this SPECIAL Island, by Taco!
Didn't really understand what was going to be soo special about going to an Island here in Entropia, but I guess he was correct!

When I finally arrived to this Island, I didn't know at all where to go and what to do, to find out about what's so special about it...
so I started to walk around a little bit...

Til I met these crazy things!! It became the most EPIC fight in my whole life!!!

The most EPIC fight ever in my whole time here on Entropia!

Last edited:
Hahaha we are fucking laughing so hard in TS I am crying! Those are the best pictures ever...

Thank god you had the silly-looking moose-hat buff to help you!

Last edited:
Lawl

Lawl nice one thanks for sharing :)

care give cords and planet details :)

Regards

PostHistory.

Follow-Up on THE MOST EPIC HUNT EVER!!!

Okay so after surviving that EPIC HUNT! I thought I should give it a try to get to know these BEASTS!
After all I showed them that I could deal with 'em and survive too!

So I thought I should try and see if I could learn something about what they eat and what they do in their life, so I got on with it..

I started off by finding out that they were eating grass and even more grass..
like if there was no end to it... And then I met this badboy taking a dump..

but I guess he got a little bit pissed about it, because he just ran over to this mountain next to me when he saw me looking at him...

So I left him alone for his private business, you know.... You gotta have some privacy, even if you're monkey!

And when he was done with that I thought I should look what a dump from a monkey would look like and found this strange thing with flies, flying around it...
I still haven't figured out what kind of shit that is, and neither do I understand how he had all of that inside of him!?!?

(Come on! Just look at the size of that thing!)

Okay well after investigating into it a little bit more, I found some grass inside of that clump of something, so I didn't think I would give it any more interest... Dung is something I could watch everyday, whenever I'd like to.

So I walked down this path that I found, down from the mountain and met this badboy once again!

But this time he had brought all of his friends and family, to take me down!
I didn't understand this at first, so I kinda started dancing with them!

Until they surrounded me...

And killed me...
And for that, I guess I will never be welcome among those BEASTS anymore... But still I'm trying to figure out what made them angry at me..
For killing their siblings that attacked me?
For watching this badboy trying to take a dump?
For like disecting his shit?

Or didn't I dance as they wanted me to ???

I quess I will never find out about what I did wrong.....

Jane Goodall you are! EU Messenger for Peace. Did you name them?

Lol that's terrifying :laugh:

Still my favorite planet! Looked like fun! :yay:

Ooooooh, look at that, he's so happy to see someone! BTW you tame it? :)

Nahh.. wasn't able to as they tries to kill me everytime I visit them now.... sadly..

Lawl nice one thanks for sharing :)

care give cords and planet details :)

Regards

PostHistory.

Sorry.. the area is too sacred for those small critters so I can't really help you out there... plus I don't want the same thing to happen to you /:

Holy shit, they are some scary little things :/ they are coming on my list of mobs that gives me nigthmares, just like those scary fouls! Looking like creepy doobies from harry potter is just wrong! :eyecrazy:

I seriously cant stop laughing at the second picture with the monkey mauling your face while the one behind you is all crouching tiger/hidden dragon.

Those monkeys are so far past the bad end of the mob spectrum that they actually became hilarious.

Now we just need to get you into Ancient Greece with the rest of us nut cases. Taco was down there with a lot of us from DFA society and it was a blast. We even had Quell in there last night and OMG fun times going after all the big badass mobs we could handle. Nothing like a mass of Herb Box healers FTW.

First night down there

And last night

Yes even underwater

Definitely possible to have some fun, if you dont mind wearing a red skirt for a bit.

Good luck with completing! :)

When I was a kid, I watched Gorilla in the Mist and it made me fall in love with Jane Goodall and want to do what she did, but then I thought about the fucking spiders and snakes in the jungle, and decided to work in an office and play video games :(

Reactions: Mac
best thread ever! necro bitches!

Haha fun story :laugh:

Make em tameable!

Find a Petite Red Papoo Young and sweat it dry, then it will follow you around like an annoyed pet, attacking you. Nice thing about these pets is they give you Evade skill! When you get fed up with them you can just kill them and get a new one.

the one in the second pic is like bluddclaarrrttt....

Stop asking us to necro your thread Arthur!!

​I miss you Arthur!!!!

:kos: Had to laugh at the third picture, and the great story telling! :bowdown::monkey:

Hahah I never thought that they would add the papoo's as pets xD
I guess now I'll have to be chased for the rest of my life, by those damn critters....

God only knows what will happen to me if they find out that I live on Calypso...

Back