Question: Disciple and Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
Say I had a a disciple who wanted that armor fast, would it be feasible to give him an Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I at High QR and 100 ped and tell him to just leave that clicking. Anyone tried it? I'm guessing he should get some skills and good progress but am curious if anyone has tried it yet?

low turnover = slow progress = he will autocraft for weeks and need to turnover 100 Ped quite often

100 PED is not much, just about 6 hours of clicking.

I have no knowledge of what skills it gives while clicked in SIB but if I recall correctly at lvl 7 mechanical engineer 7500 clicks (that's 150 PED tt) gave about 0.10 PED tt of Engineering. (edit - disclaimer - this was not done by me so not sure of exact value)

So 10 PED tt of skill needed for graduating likely takes much more clicks, and tt return on Explosives I is awful, just like natural stone textures.

its not worth it, skills come really really slow..

better go ms repairing, i think in the end will be not much cost difference..AND its way faster...
or craft sensor or sheet metal..there you actually get some mu and better skills...perhaps you could do on break even if played little smart..

expl I is not good for skilling...

Last edited:
My fastest disciple graduated in 4 days skilling on a MS.
Roughly 300 ped at that time a year ago.

i think if he left it autocrafting for 2 months he could graduate. At least 250.000 clicks

Can't the potential disciple just go to Monria and do the daily crafting quest that gives 0.75 ped engineering. Would take him like a week to graduate if rewards count towards graduation.

Can't the potential disciple just go to Monria and do the daily crafting quest that gives 0.75 ped engineering. Would take him like a week to graduate if rewards count towards graduation.

Think you cant chip while being a disciple, if they havent changed that meanwhile.

Think you cant chip while being a disciple, if they havent changed that meanwhile.

It is a quest reward, and you get those.

That would probably work, and only take like two weeks and the expected loss in the process would be something like 42 PED.

yep chipping doesn't count, but mission rewards do

oh yea if those count for daily missions that would be cheapest for sure..

Back