Hello All

Bugger me with a fishfork & bake me for 30 minutes.. Long time no see

Howdy stranger

:nana:

Hi and Fuji you is the nicest thing I can think of at this moment. Invest your ideas as much as your peds.

Not many of the old gang around now mate. Don't play much myself atm due to working long hours & computer little slow. Been going to upgrade many times over the last 12 months but other expenses keeps coming up.

How's the family?

Not many of the old gang around now mate. Don't play much myself atm due to working long hours & computer little slow. Been going to upgrade many times over the last 12 months but other expenses keeps coming up.

How's the family?

its a shame. glad your still about.
I own a computer store in my home town now. so no worries of slow computers for me lol.

And the family is good. albeit a new family.
the old family are good too afaik.

How's the family?

This sums up our sad state. I meant to do things ingame, but other things came up.

Been there many times.

I hope sincerely we can develop a better ethos.

Only thing that changed around here is the game.. I'll let you make your own mind up if thats a good thing or not LOL

Take care. Good to hear your well.

Spongey

You will get patronized of course. If that is what you want from people who have achieved nothing from the game and will probably continue to do so.

But welcome back yay. Or... what are you after?

Indeed, I see new changes.....
still undecided...

You will get patronized of course. If that is what you want from people who have achieved nothing from the game and will probably continue to do so.

I never played for profit, only for the fun and community.
for me it was nothing more than paying a monthly subscription to play the game.

and I will be happy to do that again.

i think ill head toward where the newbies live and spend time healing/mentoring etc. and wait for the day EU gets a much needed boost.

Good to see you all anyways.

Andy.

WTF are you talking about? What you achieved? Bear in mind we are talking about a computer game.. nothing important..

I never played for profit, only for the fun and community.
for me it was nothing more than paying a monthly subscription to play the game.

and I will be happy to do that again.

i think ill head toward where the newbies live and spend time healing/mentoring etc. and wait for the day EU gets a much needed boost.

Good to see you all anyways.

Andy.

Hi, I always played for and never expected profit. It is the only way this game makes sense. My words are like yours: just words:)

All the best.

Hey and welcome back here and too the game :)

Back