Buying: Angel Helmet (F)

chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
*** Found a HELLmet ***

Thanks eSoul for the heads up!

Help make the madness stop... this is the last piece I need to complete the set.

Anyone out there have an Angel Helmet for sale??? Seen one for sale somewhere???

Regular or SGA, I'd take either one.

Thanks,
Chris Dakota Dors

Last edited:
Bump with a nice Angel screengrab of mine from 2006... I think I took this as it was the first set I'd seen in game at the time.

ang.jpg

just buy a set for +14 k and sell your parts as it seems you are missing the rarer ones

just buy a set for +14 k and sell your parts as it seems you are missing the rarer ones

Yeah, I know it wont be easy to find some of the rarer parts... I think Harness is the rarest correct? Hopefully can find Thigh and Helmet without terrible trouble.

I figured the SGA drops from a while back may have made a couple reg Angel parts avail out there somewhere :)

*update* Picked up a set of SGA Feet today.

Last edited:
I think Harness is the rarest correct? Hopefully can find Thigh and Helmet without terrible trouble.

not exactly shure but your 3 parts were the ones which I had bought easily first too, so it seems --> damn just buy a full set if you want to get you set easy :laugh:

not exactly shure but your 3 parts were the ones which I had bought easily first too, so it seems --> damn just buy a full set if you want to get you set easy :laugh:

yeah- Ill keep on the hunt until I break down :) I'm a patient fella... have some L stuff too to fill the gaps for now.

Located Harness and Thigh today! Huge thanks to the seller!

Only need the Helmet now.

Last edited:
still looking for helmet

Bring it on up

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

bump it up. Just need the Helmet :)

Bring up my post

buuuuuuuuuuump

back after an unexpected break from the game... IRL can be such a pain.

still searching for this 1 last armor part.

anyone out there?

buuuuuuuuuuuump

Daily bump...

Buuuuuuuuuuuump

Buuuuuuuuuump

Buuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuump 9000

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuump