Selling: Selling 2000PED of Refined OIL

dzikiicemen

Dominant
Society
The Imperium of Blue Faction
Bartek WhiteOrchidea Iwaszko
I am soon to have 2000PED of Refined Oil and i am soon getting to my goal of 2000PED! I want to sell all of it when i get 2000ped and i wonder if anyone wants to Buy it...:cheer:

I am willing to sell att Current MU! ( like on auction ) but from me u can buy ANY AMMOUNT YOU WANT!
0.01 - 2000.00! Please if youre intrested in buying it just comment here and we weill be in touch :):grouphug:

In approx less than 3 weeks i will have 2000PED but i want to start getting people intrestd now so when i have the ammount i want i will contact you (People who are intrested) and i will sell it to you from day 1 ill have the 2000PED of Oil! :beerchug:

how many years it took to collect 2k ped of oil? ;)

GL finding clients. What you gonna do with 2k peds? Since I think you gathered the oil from somewhere, you must think good what you will do with them, or else your spent time will be for nothing.

just use auction like we other greedy leechers :p ...but I also like to call my daily leeching "having goals" :yup:

just use auction like we other greedy leechers :p ...but I also like to call my daily leeching "having goals" :yup:

once in a while when i leech at big rig , i always tt the oil, its 100% profit anyway so why cahse 1% MU :)

once in a while when i leech at big rig , i always tt the oil, its 100% profit anyway so why cahse 1% MU :)

Wait, i have some pic somewhere...

Hey guys, short reminder, please stay on topic, this is a sales thread.
No offense meant, but probably you should take it to PM :wise:

Hey guys, short reminder, please stay on topic, this is a sales thread.
No offense meant, but probably you should take it to PM :wise:

You are right, even though that isnt half as fun as this :) im the one actually bidding :D

Back