new player - blades advice

gabrielstone

Hello, so I am pretty new to calypso been playing about a week now. I am wonder what is the most eco blade for new players to use? I am currently doing the puny iron challenge and have decided to do a few thousand kills with blade to increase my hp more than anything.

I find the durability of the castorian survival enblade kinda sucks it lasted 112 punys for 9 ped doesnt seem so good to me, any better for me to use? (i am only level 1 knifefighter atm) any advice is appreciated

try S.I. combat knife untill you have maxed the Bukins blade, it come free as part of one of the starter missions. It has a high TT for such a low knife around 40 ped I think.

Best thing about melee is your health and carried weight goes up quicker, once you have maxed the bukins look at some of the UL SIB daggers from Arkadia.

If I was starting again with a new avatar I would do melee for months before I even thought about picking up a gun.

Welcome to Entropia Gabriel!

Link below to a game guide that will help you become familiar with the Game Systems.

Dirk

Back