Price Check for Kimmi Kimmi EFnet

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet

Last edited:
I'll take the whole lot for 500 :D

I could take that Hangun for 95 ped :silly2:

Last edited:
Skills are long term sale item as you have found it can take years to sell all skill. A reseller is going to want to know they can make 20-40 points on an item like that. And with esi value so high now in my opinion anyways, who is to say esi wont see 500 percent mu again. It is a risky bulk buy in my opinion and reseller may pay 50k on your 125 valuation, personally I would offer 35k.

Source: successful reseller who sold out previously but is now back hunting :)

Good luck after entropia Kimmi.

Last edited:
And with esi value so high now

Who you think been buying all the ESI? :naughty:

Good luck with the sale Kimmi, I'm hoping you will change your mind, if you've found a better MMORPG than this, PM the name because I dont know of it.

You'll be back.

every skill below 1100 % is worthless @ current ESI-price (945 %) because of that 10 % loss and 5 % auctionfee, when handgun at 950 % is worth something then this calculator is really wrong

cant see a reseller is paying more then 50 K for this

Last edited:
Lets for my sake hope a player and not a reseller buys Kimmi then :)

Your best bet would keep advertising the account even after uninstalling. Unless you are in urgent need of the money.

Last edited:

Last edited:
A lot of people have chipped out and then years later they regret it a lot. Are you sure you don't want to just withdraw what you got and just unistall? :(

About pricing I don't know, can't imagine myself ever chipping in or out.

Last edited:
Unlimited reasons IRL will make sure I never install this game again, but alos the most simple one. I dont want to play anymoe.

It makes no sense to ride a dead horse ( not saying EU is, but for you in that matter ). So best wishes in rl and i hope these are positive rl reasons.

weekend bump.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back