\SIG/Bling Presents Primordial Longu Slaughter Finish Multiple Iron Missions Earn Bonus Per Global + More!

J.B.Cash

Elite
James Bling Cash
James Bling Cash Proudly Presents to you the Chicken Ranch AKA Bakunawa Island Located at

Located One TP II Jump E From Medusa Teleporter TP We Offer Primordial Longu DNA If you like finishing two iron missions at one time this is the right place for you ;) make sure you sign up to our other event Chicken-O-Mania so that you can earn as much bonus possible

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270069-SIG-Bling-Presents-Chicken-O-Mania-Finish-Your-Berycled-iron-And-Gain-Bonus-Per-Global-More!!

We Offer BBQ Sauce,Mesquite,Cool Ranch,Sweet & Sour + More Dipping Sauce to Acomodate you with your favorite flavour so you put it on your cooked BBQ

Image.aspx

We Offer Three Bonuses that you can earn while hunting yes i did not say One Bonus or Two Bonuses i Said Three!

First Of All Before Being Eligible for Prizes you Must Sign up In This Thread by Posting your Whole Avatar name and of your sponsor if you have one and/or the name of the Team which you will be utilizing for your hunts if you do not Sign Up you will not be Eligible for the Bonuses so do not forget to Sign Up!

Bonus #1 (Per Global & Hof Bonus)

Score a Primordial Longu Global of 65 ped or above in the Chicken Ranch and you will automatically earn 6 ped for that Global if you get a Primordial Longu Hof of 200 or more value ped u will earn 10 ped!

Bonus #2 (Sponsor Bonus)

If your friend when signing up lists you as his sponsor you will earn 1 ped for each Primordial Longu global your friend gets up to 20 Primordial Longu globals an example of a proper signup for sponsor to count would be:
Full Avatar Name:Tom Jack Hammer
Sponsor: Freddy Cards

Bonus # 3 (Milestone Bonus)

If you score 50 globals then you will be awarded an additional 50 ped as your milestone prize

Scoreboard 1/26/2015/​

NameSponsor Points
Tara Tryx Qurzi
Balint Bleib Papp
Axel Foley HeadRattler Llama Simpson
lil swampy monsterAxel Foley Head
Jack Wuzi Daniels
Adi Biliwen Wen
Norian Norian XxRandy Hypnotyk Bafia

[/tr]

[/tr]

Last edited:
Tara Tryx Qurzi

Last edited:
Full Avatar Name: Axel Foley Head
Sponsor: Rattler Llama Simpson

Full Avatar Name: lil swampy monster
Sponsor: axel Foley head

I'm in, two missions in one place works for me

Jack Wuzi Daniels

Sign me up:

Adi Biliwen Wen

what maturity?

Welcome Aboard to All Hope That you All Enjoy Our Fine BBQ Chicken :cool: Names Have Been Added To The Scoreboard :wtg: All Globals Will be Tracked Via Entropia Life

The Maturity Currently is Set To Low So That Everyone can Hunt them Later in The Future It May Change Depending on Everyone's Feedback please feel free to pm me any feedback or suggestions that may come to mind and first and foremost Have fun and Best of Luck!:cool:

Back