Price check for UL Piron PBR-25

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
hello i have a UL piron PBR-25 its tier 2.2 and i would like an estimate o its value, trying to sell but theres currently no MU on tier 2+

2 guns sold at tier1 for around 2k, an extra tier doesn't really warrant an increase unless the cost was significant (time is irrelevant, it could be done in a day).

2k sounds about right for this poor eco rifle given that SIB guns in similar dam range sell for 3k+

Remember seeing this gun linked in #fap chat and had a talk with deathception.

Poor eco right, but dat DPS has gotta be worth something! Since Mayhem has just been, it's topical to talk DPS right now. This thing can get you places.

I really think +2k is undervalued for this gun, even at low tier.

maxing at lvl30 makes it useless for mayhem unless you're gonna chip in/out 5 levels which doesn't seem worth it. Plus there's better guns at same or lower level (cap30 smuggler, cb21, cb24).

So if you want an event gun you can do better dam/sec, and if you want an every day gun you're better with more eco guns. Which drops this gun in no mans land, so 2k sounds about right i think.

Personally i'd rather go for a tiered project-zero three. Although it is a pistol opposed to the PBR the range difference is not that big.

With a project zero three + beast and 4 damage enhancer you get ~52 dps @ 2.900 eco ( not accounted enhancer )

To come to ~50dps with the PBR you need to look for an imp / mod evil and due to the bad base eco you probably do not want to attach dmg enhancers, because the eco might be comparable to an oldschool gun without SIB, but doesn't lock the owner to level 30. And i believe in CAT 2 for example the 50 dps are not really impressive. And level 30 is too high for CAT1.

Yes i know the PZ3 is more expensive, but then again the eco difference won't burn such deep holes in your PED-Card which is worth to wait until one can afford the better gun. There is always the option to go (L) during the time.

And another thing comes to my mind: To get the full damage potential you need at least a Dante amp or better. Best would be a mod evil. However let's assume one takes a Dante which adds ~1.5k -1.8k to the combo with a pricetag of +2k for the gun you are in the range of +3.5k-+3.8k. And for that price you are not far away from a PZ3 which takes a beast and even with some dmg enhancers is comparable in dps range.

Personally i would not buy the gun even for 1k ( if i had no option lying around in storage ), but would go for (L). But the desire to own something repairable in this dps range might put a pricetag of around 2k on it.

Last edited:
Back