Question: Language settings

Dusk

Elite
Trinity Dusk Trinity
How can I set my language preferences in game to Spanish?

There is an option on the client loader to do this but it appears that it changes the setting only for the CL itself. This happened even after logging out and logging back in to game.

I tried to find a setting in game as well but there was nothing obvious. Visiting the Entropia Universe was a waste of time, sadly.

Any constructive advice will be greatly received.

(The reason I want to do this is because I am learning to speak Spanish and I'm now at the stage where I want as much exposure to it as is possible.)

I think it's RightClik > My Avatar > Avatar Info, or something like that.
(I'm not ingame right at the moment to check)
There's a dropdown box with language choices.

I think it's RightClik > My Avatar > Avatar Info, or something like that.
(I'm not ingame right at the moment to check)
There's a dropdown box with language choices.

even though that option exists, stopped working over a year ago, it was very useful for me : Eyecrazy:

How can I set my language preferences in game to Spanish?

There is an option on the client loader to do this but it appears that it changes the setting only for the CL itself. This happened even after logging out and logging back in to game.

I tried to find a setting in game as well but there was nothing obvious. Visiting the Entropia Universe was a waste of time, sadly.

Any constructive advice will be greatly received.

(The reason I want to do this is because I am learning to speak Spanish and I'm now at the stage where I want as much exposure to it as is possible.)

Join a spanish soc will get you trained faster then just the game commands/messages in spanish ;)

Join a spanish soc will get you trained faster then just the game commands/messages in spanish ;)
Thanks John. You know well my reluctance to join societies.:laugh:

As for the drop-down described above yo voy verlo más tarde. It would be nice if it wasn't broken though.

Thanks John. You know well my reluctance to join societies.:laugh:

As for the drop-down described above yo voy verlo más tarde. It would be nice if it wasn't broken though.

There must be some Spanish chat channel?

However, I would not recommend that since you might end up learning bad grammar and typos. My English Has become much worse since I came back to the game, compared to what it was before that when only reading proper articles and books.

Well I'm ingame now and I'm still none the wiser. The only language setting I can find is Preferred Language in Account Info but that looks like for communication with Support. It certainly doesn't affect global or other messages in my chat window or equipment descriptions.

Maybe I need to ask support?:dunno:

I put my support case about this nearly a week ago, yet I'm still to receive an answer. This despite the auto-email I received stating they'll aim to respond within 48 hours.

even though that option exists, stopped working over a year ago, it was very useful for me : Eyecrazy:
Just to confirm that Fenix was correct. Support had responded to me to say that the feature no longer works.

It took them two weeks to do this. :scratch2:

Back