Have you ever ended up in a place like this ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Logged-in yesterday and found myself here:). I didn't know that the leaves could hold that much weight. Needless to say I died when I jumped.

Reactions: jod
Ive been put there a few times when TPing into boreas

Yes, these are weird. You cannot mine underneath them....

Have you ever ended up in a place like this ?

treetoptrimmed.jpg

Yep Me to, I have some screenies somewhere I will try to dig them out, same issue when TPing to Boreas

How about this?

I died when I jumped off too. :)

Wow, I thought I was the only one.
I have screenies at home too.
Looks like the exact same tree

How about this?

I died when I jumped off too. :)

This is blowing my mind.

Is there just a random magic carpet floating in space there? Does it travel? Are there millions of unseen floating magic carpets hidden in the world? Can MA employees use them as sniper's nests?!

Just relog while standing under any such big leaf or a structure like a canopy. The system tries to put you on the highest solid surface on logon (except when you're inside a building).

This is blowing my mind.

Is there just a random magic carpet floating in space there? Does it travel? Are there millions of unseen floating magic carpets hidden in the world? Can MA employees use them as sniper's nests?!

I believe that carpet is one of Oberon's place holders for when he builds sky cities for parties. If you never been to one they are pretty cool, he puts a lot of work into creating interesting works of art in the sky to walk around on.

I have popped in a lot on top of trees because I for some reason like to log out under them.

I believe that carpet is one of Oberon's place holders for when he builds sky cities for parties. If you never been to one they are pretty cool, he puts a lot of work into creating interesting works of art in the sky to walk around on.

Correct! Picture was from about 4 years ago too. It was placed near the teleporter, so just arriving at Twin Peaks could see you arrive rather high in the sky. :)

Absurd as always.

Try to imagine life as a thing that is actually real, as I do everday .

It happened to me just a few days ago.

Thought it was a nice view so I took a picture before plunging to my death.

print_screen_2014-12-28_20-30-14.jpg

I would post my pic... But I'm too lazy.

Spawned somewhere really high on ark. Flew back up and couldn't rach it, it was above the borders.

Work of Oberon. I want more people like him.

Yeah those giant-red-leaf trees are pretty fun to climb in :) I did make it to the very top of one once by climbing between the trunk and leaves (the leaves meet at places, and the trunk is flat and thick enough to run on) and relogging 2-3 times when it was not possible :laugh:

I logged in once to find myself up on a very very high tree, could not even see the ground, it was also very slim. When touched my mouse I allready started falling and ofc died. :eyecrazy::laugh:

reminds me of one of my nightmares where i am on a pole miles up scared as f*ck

but no this has not happend to me in eu

I logged on outside the foma domes so went for a little explore :)

had the same thing popped my sleip up the leave and just flew away. So not only can they hold the weight of yourself but of your vessela swell.
Damn these are some strong leaves...

Back